for me only rishbala rishbala rishbala

Posted: 11 years ago
i don't give a sh*t whether it is revenge or not, for me it is only rishbala. never want them to separate. they will unite. i trust cv's trust rk and trust madhu. and i'm giving my opinion. For me rishbala rockzzz. Plz who don't want rishbala can kinda give royal ignorance. hope some rishbala fans left here latest promo give hints it is not revengeEdited by deepak148 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
def we want RishBala together that will only happen when RK gonna repent for his inhuman behaviour and becomes a humble man ...right now RK is in the hangover of his stardom...
sita i still think it is not revenge. if it is i want reedemprion too. but i don't jump on conclusions
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shant Deepak..shant.

Its RishBala love story and will remain the same. RK gonna get back Madhu's love and trust back any how. He is fighter and he already loving Madhubala but his feelings are yet not come out strongly. When her memories started haunting him he will surely going to get her back in life.

Madhu still loving RK even if he ditched her but now she is more stronger and determint. RK needs lots of hard work to get back lost love n trust. And he will do that.

Radhaji and Bittuji will going to play BIG role as catalyst in this patch-up.

No so soon but they will re-unite (may be next 2 to 3 months..as CVs use to finish tracks in short span of time).
Edited by i-me-myself - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepak148

i don't give a sh*t whether it is revenge or not, for me it is only rishbala. never want them to separate. they will unite. i trust cv's trust rk and trust madhu. and i'm giving my opinion. For me rishbala rockzzz. Plz who don't want rishbala can kinda give royal ignorance. hope some rishbala fans left here

for me only rishbala rishbala rishbala

Agreed, Deepak. And the latest promo seems to indicate that it's not revenge.😊
yes leela and i was one of d few who sticked to non revenge
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rishbala all the way..and i still believe it is not revenge
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes rishbala togetrher wanteed
akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 i still stick with no revenge bt even if its revenge i want them together and i am sick of a group of people bashing rk and another group making fun of madhu
...Seema... thumbnail
deepak im saying from da day one after da revenge related promo dat it is not a revenge.i can feel rk is going through a v dark and difficult phase of his life.i trust cvs they will never let our hopes down