FF: Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani

Naina... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi all ArHians.. Asma (Asmaadil) and Aishwarya (naina1716) are here! We present our new FF as collaboration..

Characters Sketch

The Raizada's

1) Arnav singh raizada: The famous business tycoon of Dehli . Son of famous businessman arjun singh raizada. Ruthless, rude and arrogant for world but totally opposite for his family. His parents are his life. An ideal son and brother of Aakash singh raizada and Karishini singh raizada

2) Arjun singh raizada: Father of three childeren Arnav, Aakash and Karishini. Loves his only daughter more than anything and his sons are his power.

3) Shweta singh raizada: Lady love of Arjun singh raizada. They had love marriage.She loves Arnav most among every one. She is the base ofraizada's happiness...

4)Devyani raizada: Both father and mother of Arjun but loves sheweta more then her son. Arnav is her ladla and Karishini andaakash is her boyfriend,

5)Aakash singh raizada:Younger brother of arnav. Loves and follows his bhai more then his father. Best friend of Karishini. Shares everything with her. Loves payal when he saw her first time in some one's wedding. Only his little sister knows

6) Karishini singh raizada:soul and the life of raizada family. Her one tear is precious for them. Once someone tried to misbehave with her and that poor guy is still going to doctor to repair his bones  because of three persons... Arnav aakash and Armaan.. Oooppss armaan ko tau bhool hi gai.

7) Arman malik: .Son of Arjun's childhood friend Anil malik who died in car accident when Armaan was of 10. From then arjun is his father and shweta is mother. Arnav and aakash are brother and Karishini not sister but his love. He loves and they both are engaged.

The Gupta's

1) Khushi gupta:The pride of guptas. She has her own business. Helps her father too , She is soul of  the house. She is handicapped. She never let her weakness overcome her. Dresses in long skirts and tops coz of that no one knows that so easily that she is handicapped. Her right foot is large then normal one and it bleeds 24/7. She has to bandage it once in 24hrs. Wears special shoes. Foody, talkative and intelligent. She is rude and straight forward for world because she hate those who show sympathy to her.

2) Rajat gupta:Another famous businessman and friend of Arjun singh raizada. He had two daughters -Payal and khushi. He love's them to the core. Can do anything for them.

3) Rekha gupta: Mother of two daughters , more than a mother she is a bestfriend for them. Helps rajat in his business. She made her daughters independent and daring so they could face the world!

4) Payal gupta:Elder sister and daughter of the house. She loves painting and is helping her father in his business. Sweet but yet strict sister. She met Aakash in a wedding and fell in love with him!

5) Geet handa:Khushi's one and only best friend.  Other name is right hand of khushi!.She stays in Khushi's home because she is an orphan. Rajat and Rekha had apoted her due to khushi's wish for it. They have an unbreakable bonding!

6) Maan singh khurana:khushi's cousin. Also stays with them from last five years coz of her parents death. Payal and khushi are his best buddies plus sisters. But geet and sister no way...!!! Shadi kis se kre ga agar geet behen ban gai. 

Edited by naina1716 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres***
Hello friends it's me Aasma. hope you like mine n aishu story... i want to dedicate this prologue and story to my cutie pie ALINA. sorry dear for not waiting for you. but tomorrow pakka.
feel free to give reviews. this is first time i'm writing something. thank you aishu and alina for motivating...😳
Edited by Aasmaali - 11 years ago
Mithikush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting
Waiting for ur update
samyukta12 thumbnail
wowww
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shittt new story line
khushi handicapped! lets see howz this love story gonna begin!
mo-ipkknd thumbnail
hmmm..nice 
chalo ab asma didu bhi story likhne lag gayye!
hayye would love to seee yaar

and yah UR2 bhi update soon!
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very very interesting start
Waiting for the update
Please PM me when you update
:)
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail