Vaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Swaron: Confessions (OS)

"kyun nahi kar rahi ho dance Sharon?""mera commitment lifetime ke liye hai...i need u Sharon...coz I love u Sharon"
These were the words which constantly ringing through her head...his face filled with confusion and hurt...with love..passion...those brown eyes which had the power to melt her...to mesmerize her...make her fall in love all over again...her tell things without thinking about it.
*scuffle scuffle thud* suddenly 2 pairs of hands were gripping onto her window frame...the noise startled her and she turned to see, panicked and irritated.
Wait those fingers are familiar...they bring warmth to her, a sense of protection, a sense of fullness..sense of completion...coz they belonged to her life..her love...her swayam.
She hurried to help him in, scared if the watchman would notice but also surprised and pleased coz he came..worried coz she knew why he was here.
"tum yahan? How dare you?! Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?!"
He stepped in with her help, and without answering, just pulled her close to him by her waist. She was stunned into silence...he smiled, it always silenced her, his Sharon, his siren :)
She came out of her reverie and pushed him away...'oh well here we go again...this time I won't leave empty handed though' he thought.
Sh: tum yahan kyun aaye ho?
Sw: ye tumhe bata hai Sharon
Sh:mujhe kaise bata tum yahan kyun ho? After all u don't mean anything to me...
Sw:oh really now? Agar mein tumhare liye kuch nahi hai tho tum kyun mujhe abhi abhi help ki Thi? Goa mein kyun intni concerned Thi jab aashi taani or rey bhi nahi? Kyun Sharon? Kyun tum mere aankhon mein kho jati ho? Kyun tumhari dhadkan tez ho jata hai jab mein tumhari paas ho? Why Sharon why?!
Sh: what rubbish! Aisa kuch nahi hai! Don't give yourself so much importance ok?
Sw: Ok agar mein tumhare liye kuch nahi hai..tho mere aankhon mein dhekhar bolo...that I don't love you swayam...mein tumhe kabhi disturb nahi karunga.
Sharon turns away and walks away...but swayam catches her and pins her to the wall.
Sw: mujhe dekho Sharon! Aaj jab tak mujhe meri answers nahi mil rahi hai, jab tak hum dono yahan se nahi jaungi. Is bar meine tumhe chodunga nahi...
Sh: leave me swayam!
Sw: nai! Tum mujhe dekhar, meri aankhon mein dhekar, bolo I don't love you swayam, I hate you, I'll leave you...wont disturb you, won't be a part of your life anymore!
Sh: Fine! *looks into his eyes...hawa hawa look passes* I...I...I...d...do...don...do...d... *looks away with tears in her eyes*
Stop it swayam...mujhe ye nahi hoga!
Sw: kyun Sharon?! Tum sirf hum dono ko dukh or pain pahunch rahi ho...baatein chupakey...
Sh:Nai swayam...ye zaroori hai...otherwise...agar tumbe sab bata chal gaya toh...tum kuch aisa karoge...jo mujhe tolerate nahi kar sakthi.
Sw:Try me...
Sh: Nahi swayam...mere saath ye nahi hoga...mein ye tumse nahi bol paungi :'(
Sw:Kyun Sharon?
Sh: Because I...I...I..love you swayam! *breaks down uncontrollably* I love you...kyunki swayam shekhawat mere liye bohot important hai...mein jee nahi paungi tumhare bina...mein jee nahi paungi agar tum mere liye dance chodogi! :'( nahi swayam I can't live...without you...without our dance...with you leaving dance for me :'(
Swayam just stands there happy beyond words coz Sharon confessed but also confused...
Sw: par mein kyun dance chodunga?
Sh: kyunki humara pehla promise dance par tha...aur sach yeh hai ki mein dance nahi kar paungi...
Sw: *shocked* but why? Aisa kya hua ki tum dance ko chodne wali hai?
Sh: I have asthma swayam...chronic asthma...jab mujhe bata chal gayi...mein itni confused or sad Thi ki mein tumse nahi Baath karna chahthi Thi...i was scared coz of your reaction...that's when I decided...to go away from you...so that you won't leave dance...
Sw: Asthma! Isliye tum itni drama kar rahi Thi! Isliye kyunki tumhe laga ki mein dance ko chodunga!
Sh: haan...
Sw: Are you nuts?! Dance was our promise our first promise...u think I'll break that?!
Sh: I felt unworthy...i can't keep up our first promise :( and if I can't keep our first one itself then what about the rest? And I felt if I stop dancing because of this you'll leave it too...aur mein ye tolerate nahi kar sakthi.
Sw: Sharon...my dear sensitive siren...come here *holds out his hand*
Sharon takes them and looks onto his eyes...unable stop her tears..
Sw: Ok, I'll confess something to you today...apart from rey no one else knows about it...before that I've a question...jab tum choti Thi...tum kiski tarah bana chahthi Thi?
Sh: My dad obviously, he is my dancing inspiration, inspiration in almost everything...he means the world to me...of course now you are my world..actually scratch that.
Sw: ok tho mein kon hu tumare liye?
Sh: Tum...mere liye bohot important ho...isliye tum mere liye sab kuch ho...meri oxygen, meri ishq, meri junoon, meri life, meri majnu, meri heart, meri soul...all in all tum meri life support ho.
Sw: *speechless and just looks at her* mein itna important hu tumare liye?
Sh: sirf itna nahi...tum mere liye aur important ho...itna important...itna vital ki mein bata nahi sakti...*cuddles into his arms and hides her face in his chest*
He puts an arm around her and brings her close and holds her tight. They stay like that for sometime content in each others arms :)
Sh: Swayam...
Sw: hmmm
Sh: tum kuch bol raha tha...
Sw: haan...thnx for reminding...tumhe  bata hai Sharon? Mujhe dance itni important kyun hai?
Sh: kyun?
Sw: Ek isliye kyunki dance ki wajah mujhe mera pyaar mila...tumse Mila...aur...
Sh: Aur...
Sw: Isliye kyunki mujhe prove karna tha ki apart from sports academics there are other fields in which I can shine...
Sh: tum all rounder ho...sports ya academics ya dance...sab easy ho tumare liye
Sw: :) thnx Sharon, par mujhe acha nahi lagta...kyunki mera dad ko yehi chahta...he wants me to make a career in sports and academics...and become a huge entrepreneur like him...take his business to new heights...
Sh: par tum yeh nahi karna chatha...
Sw:Hann isliye kyunki I don't want to go the same way...i don't like sports...mera passion dance tha hai aur rahungi. I don't want to become like my dad.jab hum wo basketball match jeeti tab bhi wo yeh bol raha tha ki...well done swayam I can see the day when you become a huge sportsman like me...it just got his hopes up...jab mein 12th mein top kiya...tab unhone bataya ki mein ek businessman ho jaoon...humare beech ladayi chal rahi Thi...meine decide kiya ki mein kabi bhi sports ya academics mein mera career banaongi...
Sh: Par aaj tum mujhe ye sab kyun bataya?
Sw: Jab tum mera life ki itna bada hissa ho...tho meine socha kyun na mein tumhare saath ye sab share karonge...aur haan also isliye kyunki..mujhe tumhe samjana hai ki...it's ok if you can't dance now...you'll be able to...someday...but no matter what I'll never leave you :)
Sh: Mein dance kar saktha hai...provided I keep taking my inhaler often...par you know what swayam...jab mein tumhara saath ho na...mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye...
Sw: agar yeh ho...tho can u please honor me with a dance?
Sh: Agar mein na keh diya tho?
Sw: tho mein ye mauka cheenke le lunga...
Saying this he gets up and holds her tight in her arms and starts waltzing around...waltzing to their heart beats...waltzing to their love...
Suddenly swayam paused...her eyes showed confusion...but looking into his eyes got her answer...he loves as much as she loves him...nothing stopped it and nothing ever can...with a slight blush...she slowly closed her eyes leaning forward...he understood and took her into a slow kiss at first...but slowly as they continued dancing became a passionate one...as their heart beats became one so did they.

----------------------------------How was it???? Hope you liked it...this is my 2nd Os on swaron!!! Please leave your precious priceless comments and likes...it encourages me a lot and it also means a lot to me :) hoping to see something of this sort in D3 someday soon :)---------------Love Swaron <3-------------- Edited by sunvad278 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakhiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awww it was such a sweet os 😊 kash yeh sach ho jata. well must say nice os👏👏
do keep writing more and pm be ok
Edited by rakhiankita - 11 years ago
kateyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if u don't mind can u chng d color of ur writing staff i can't read it properly having prblm
Vaddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kateyes

if u don't mind can u chng d color of ur writing staff i can't read it properly having prblm

No problem...and thanks for letting me noe :)
Vaddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakhiankita

awww it was such a sweet os 😊 kash yeh sach ho jata. well must say nice os👏👏
do keep writing more and pm be ok

ikr 😕 wish it comes true...someday :P
And thank you sooo much <3 :)
I will write one soon :)
Vaddy thumbnail
Thank you <3 :)
Vaddy thumbnail
thank you <3 :)
Vaddy thumbnail
thank you <3 :)
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Color is too light can't even read it!! please turn the color to black!
Vaddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya_Swaronluv

Color is too light can't even read it!! please turn the color to black!

Sorry and done! 😊
Btw I love your dp...and your amazing stories ff os ss...mindblowing they all are 😆👏