The real Junoon of Mithvi will begin now..

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
A Late post But I got to say Friday's episode was brilliant for me because for the first time I felt the pain and emotions of the characters in the show πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘...

When Prithvi took ulta pheras with Meera to end the marriage and also return all the favours back to DT , my blood boiled πŸ˜‘ but at the same time I could feel the pain in both Prithvi and Meera's eyes  😭😭 ..

Prithvi was totally shattered after realising that DT whom he worshipped all these years had actually hidden his real identity and so his extreme anger and hatred was totally justified because he just could not understand DT's reason here for hiding the reality and keeping his mouth shut when villagers nonstop kept cursing Prithvi as Data thakur's dog right from his childhood days .. Its natural for Prithvi to feel that Daata thakur actually used him by keeping him like a slave all these years and then getting him married off to his daughter during childhood so that forever he remains Data thakur's slave .. So he takes the ulta pheras to actually humiliate Data thakur in return of all the humiliations that he had gone through all these years for which he feels Data thakur is responsible   .. For that matter even Data's own wife Sudha kept insulting him but DT kept quiet .. Why ? This is the real grudge of Prithvi 😭😭 .. Prithvi would hv been fine even with the tag of a illegitimate child  but not with a tag of someone's dog or like Sudha and co keeps saying that he is an animal .. This is what Prithvi asks his Data thkaur that why he never protested when DT always knew about his real identity 😭😭..

So It wont b wrong to say that Prithvi took his revenge from Data thakur via Meera ... And this is where Prithvi's real Junoon begins ... His Junoon is his hate for Data thakur and his family ... Once he used to worship the same man but today he has the maximum hatred for this man because its natural , when we love someone more than our own self , we hv certain expectations from that person but when that person lets us down big time , we start hating the person with passion and this is what Prithvi is doing ... Prithvi dint hv any emotions attached to his own father and so no expectations  , thereby no hatred either but he was emotionally attached to his data thakur and so he had expectations that his Daata will never let him down , this is main reason of his hate because his Daata lets him down 😭😭 ... From Hereby he is going to hate Meera with extreme passion and Junoon ... Like the title  says Junoon : Aisi Nafrat to kaisa ishq ?? ... If the hatred is so extreme and passionate then how can love stay there  ... So the challenge for Prithvi will b to overcome his junoon of hatred and turn it into love which eventually will  happen because in all this hatred , one thing which Prithvi can never deny is his unknown attraction for Meera which will only grow stronger once Meera becomes the same strong spunky girl again who will b on a mission to get her husband back with full self-respect and dignity because that will b her junoon ...

Coming to Meera , my heart goes out to her πŸ€—.. In all this , she is nowhere responsible because she herself has no idea what happened in past 😭.. She came in this village to unite her parents and in the process got attached in a unwanted relationship only to later madly fall in love with her stone-hearted husband 😭... She never really planned all this but it just happened  .. She never thought that she is gonna see a heartbreak so soon and that too in such a tragic manner where her husband is going to drag her in front of all to take the ulta pheras in such cunning way 😭😭.. Even before she could confess her love to Prithvi , she was in with a big heartbreak which she would hv never imagined πŸ₯Ί ; The slow version of tujh mein rab dikhta hai , yaara mein kya karoon  says it all 😭😭.. Even though Prithvi does not lover her , even though he is heartless right now , still she sees her God in Prithvi and she dunno what to do  .. What an apt song for such a painful sequence 😭😭... Again Meera got what she gave to Akash few hours back ..that is Heartbreak πŸ’” ; Meera dumped Akash for Prithvi even though Akash was nowhere at fault and so today Prithvi dumped Meera out of hatred for her father even though Meera was nowhere at fault ... Is it Meera's Karma for suddenly falling out of love with Akash and falling for Prithvi ?? πŸ€”... Karma in this context might b a harsh word to use for Meera but from a sotry telling POV , I will say hats off to the CVs for daring to show this aspect in the show that if u do something unfair with a innocent person , then even if your motives r pure and good , still u will also become the victim of same unfairness in life at least once because life always teaches u a lesson 😊...

But from here on Meera's Junoon to change her destiny once again begins ... She will prove that even in Prithvi's extreme hate ,  she can give rise to extreme passion and love thus challenging the title of Junoon:Aisi nafrat to kaisa ishq πŸ‘πŸΌ... If Prithvi's character is suppose to justify the tagline of Junoon which says where there is hatred , there is no place for love  then Meera's character is suppose to challenge the same tagline of Junoon thus proving to Prithvi and herself that a hatred is strong , only where there is extreme love and passion 😳...

So now I understand when the producer of the show tweeted saying the Next phase of Junoon begins ... Well I guess this is the next phase ... The real journey of Prithvi and Meera where both will realise the real meaning of  Junoon  πŸ‘πŸΌ

So for me Friday's episode works big time because even though it was painful but it opens doors for the next phase of the show in a beautiful manner , thereby defining the flaws and qualities of both characters πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Last but not the least , I know many r disappointed or skeptical about the sudden shift from Village to City  , but I will lets wait and watch ... From what I can gather in friday's episode is that the show was always planned in this manner ... One's love becomes another person's hate  and that gives rise to a new chapter ... πŸ‘πŸΌ...If the new Mithvi poster  is anything to go by , then I can already see whats coming ... Meera is hugging Prithvi close to his heart because she is in love  whereas Prithvi in the banner is not really hugging Meera because he is not in love yet but at the same time he is not able to push her away as well πŸ˜‰.. So I saw the spark of unknown desire and passion thats gonna come up in the future episodes which will redefine the Junoon in a new way 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
good post Jyoti but there's lots of thing which someone can keeps on pondering but at last the answer is destiny.
If Prithvi is right for a woman it is not easy to forget any thing related with the marriage to be humiliated in public.
Prithvi could have told DT that he has no more any relation with Meera...
Prithvi is wrong in one point he did not ask anything like WHY and really What happened...I agree that DT used to keep quiet but DT was not constrained to raise Prithvi and Jyoti sorry to say a man can't give his daughter to a man only to keep him as his servant...MY POV.
Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KajAnj

good post Jyoti but there's lots of thing which someone can keeps on pondering but at last the answer is destiny.

It is indeed destiny ..Meera got what she deserved .. she broke Akash's heart and so in the end destiny gave her a heartbreak too ...

Prithvi got what he deserved .. he was called with names like dog , animal etc etc by people like Akash and Sudha  and so in the end we hv same Akash begging to Prithvi to plss come to Delhi and we hv same Sudha helplessly watching her daughter's humiliation ...

So life and destiny both always teaches u a lesson ... how u rectify the mistakes and become strong is the real test of a person ...
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
superb post!
agree to each and every word of yours,

and
kya likha hai

If Prithvi's character is suppose to justify the tagline of Junoon which says where there is hatred , there is no place for love  then Meera's character is suppose to challenge the same tagline of Junoon thus proving to Prithvi and herself that a hatred is strong , only where there is extreme love and passion πŸ‘

so does this mean that prithvi will hate meera and meera will try to create feelings in him,
then it reminded me of sati,
mahadev always idnored her but she was firm in her love and finally got him

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

It is indeed destiny ..Meera got what she deserved .. she broke Akash's heart and so in the end destiny gave her a heartbreak too ...

Prithvi got what he deserved .. he was called with names like dog , animal etc etc by people like Akash and Sudha  and so in the end we hv same Akash begging to Prithvi to plss come to Delhi and we hv same Sudha helplessly watching her daughter's humiliation ...

So life and destiny both always teaches u a lesson ... how u rectify the mistakes and become strong is the real test of a person ...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I was editing while you answered back...
I do agree what you give is what you get this is why someone before talking must think twice...how the person will take it.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KajAnj

If Prithvi is right for a woman it is not easy to forget any thing related with the marriage to be humiliated in public.
Prithvi could have told DT that he has no more any relation with Meera...
Prithvi is wrong in one point he did not ask anything like WHY and really What happened...I agree that DT used to keep quiet but DT was not constrained to raise Prithvi and Jyoti sorry to say a man can't give his daughter to a man only to keep him as his servant...MY POV.

See the point here is we cannot expect Prithvi to think in same way like we r thinking .. we r educated , sophisticated , hv a family  and so we will always think in a matured way about why it happened and all   .. we know DT cannot give his daughter to a man just to keep him  like a slave .. but Prithvi cannot think in same way ...  Prithvi is different from us .. his actions and reactions r always volatile  /..  ..  he could only see a big secret which came in front of him after so many years of humiliation that he went through ...  his mind was not really able to think in a rational way ... yes his actions r definitely wrong .. I agree ... but  thats what Prithvi is .. he is nowhere a flawless character .. he has his flaws too  ... he will realise his mistakes too in future just how people like Sudha and Akash r realising their mistakes now ... πŸ˜‰

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

superb post!
agree to each and every word of yours,

and
kya likha hai

If Prithvi's character is suppose to justify the tagline of Junoon which says where there is hatred , there is no place for love  then Meera's character is suppose to challenge the same tagline of Junoon thus proving to Prithvi and herself that a hatred is strong , only where there is extreme love and passion πŸ‘

so does this mean that prithvi will hate meera and meera will try to create feelings in him,
then it reminded me of sati,
mahadev always idnored her but she was firm in her love and finally got him

Oh that was probably the best phase of Mahadev for me .. I simply loved the dedication and patience of Sati for Mahadev ...  she made sure finally Mahadev gives in 😳😳

Coming to Meera .. I cant wait to see the strong spunky Meera in action again ... Prithvi might show initial hate towards her but how long is the question ... Meera's biggest strength is her "Never give up" attitude which even forced DT to admit that yes I m your father ... I feel the same Meera will b back again now 😳😳
hemakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb analysis really we could see the pain in his eyes ,he was a volcano in yes. epi. thats y none of them open their mouth
jmoyee200 thumbnail
wow thanks...very good post...