FF -Childhood Dreams:Finding Love updated pg.12

--Aaliyah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Childhood Dreams : Finding Love !

Hey guys , Many of you don't know me ! Let me give a short intro - I'm Aaliyah ! I was totally in love with Pkyek . Jab show on air tha toh forums ke baare mein nahi pata tha par ab pata chal gaya ! I regularly visit the forums when I get free time from my studies ! Many writers are my favorite especially : Tora.tangled ,Phoenix.Xeelan  , bookworm-ALS--,Bleak_House/Lost_in_luv ,Dishu , peehu and anjali , abhiya_kapi , Bellaaa, Rmuk, ..mandy..,flora212 ,matwamango and many many more ! Ofcourse , I don't comment in anyone of them , because all the FF's had gone way to front when I joined the forums .I'm active in meiej and rssi forums too but I don't read FF's of those forums . I just read abhiya's ff which are written marvelously by all the writers here . So , I got a concept of writing a FF on Abhiya ' The eternal couple . Do tell me if I should continue or not !

Chapter  1 :

Pia's diary :

Hey dear ,

I'm Pia . This is my first attempt of writing a diary . I never thought I will write a diary but the problems I have been facing since the last 4 years after Mom ran away I became someone I never wished to. My friends tease me saying that I'm too small to understand anything, and I can't write a diary and all. I have been always underestimated all the time.  Except for my friend, my companion, my light ' Abhay. My bestest friend. Though he is just one year older than me we were always inseparable from the time we met . We fight every minute but the very next second say sorry to each other laughing . He , his sister, my brother , and my 3 besties are my friends . I never get chances to make new friends , thanks to my elder step sister - Panchi, who always takes chances to humiliate me whenever she gets the chance . Now , I have one more friend added in my list that is you . Promise me you'll never leave me . My teachers say that I'm a special child with very extraordinary powers . I don't get the meaning of that and when I ask them why they say " Because at the age of 8 , you have decided to write a diary and you have even written short fables of your own creation . Abhay and my friends are proud of me . Abhay's parents are the only parental light I have after mom left because my step mother and my Dad never care for me as their daughter . I'm an unwanted person in this house . Abhay's parents have tried convincing them but they pay no heed . They love me as their own daughter and often I'm found at their home . I keep pacifying myself saying that I'm lucky to have people who still love me even if I am an unwanted child here .My teachers also support me saying after Mom left , even at this age I have become like an 15 year old girl who understands the situation and believes in facing it than running away. That's why I keep myself satisfied in writing stories and I read in one of my books that writing a diary really helps . They  are your friends where you pen down your thoughts and they listen to you as a good friend , never complaining . So , I'm here penning down my thoughts in you . You will be my friend na ? You will always be there ? Will you ?

Unknowingly a tear drops down of our small Piyu's eyes . She rubs it quietly and closes the diary and hids it in her table before anyone can see it . She hears her step sister coming and quietly acts like she is studying.

Panchi enters the room and looks at Pia with a disgust look and says' Oh god , today also my day will go bad after seeing this girl's face . And I thought , I will go with Mom and Dad to the shopping mall to buy new gowns and accessories but I guess plan cancelled. Hey loser (Pia looks up) , do see that if my friends drop here tell them that I have gone out for something . No need to sit here and waste there time .

Madhu's entry ' Panchi beta , you ok ? Get ready soon beta . We have to rush . And you , quietly sit here like and obedient child and drown yourself in those books . If you feel hungry , then there's no food left . Stay hungry and don't you dare go out of this house to the Raichands . I don't know what you tell them that they keep on opposing us . If they were not our company's business partners then I would have seen them . Teaching us how to treat two burden's . Oh ya , tell your brother to stop giving me answers back otherwise my hand will be on his face . Do you get that ? and they both leave leaving a devasted Pia .

So , this was her everyday's life .Unlike other students she loves school because that's the only place she gets happiness with her friends and teachers . She hates this house because she has to face these dramas everyday and there is no one to support her here.

So , tell me how was it ?Should I continue ?

Scroll down for CS and Pm list .

Edited by Pkyek_Aaliyah - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Aaliyah-- thumbnail
--Aaliyah-- thumbnail

Character sketch:

Protagonists :

Pia Dobriyal: A cute little doll aged 8 . She is an extraordinary child . She has even published her own small stories and fables. She longs for parental love from her parents but she is an unwanted child for them . But others (except the dobriyals ) consider her as a special angel . Her life revolves around her friends , her own brother and The Raichands . Loves her brother a lot .

Abhay Raichand : Bestest friend and worstest enemy of Pia . They fight every minute but say sorry the very next second . Cutiepie with dimples . Runs away from all girls except his friends . Loves his sister a lot . Cares for Pia more than anything in this world .Aged 9 .

Others -

Dobriyals :

Arnab and Madhu - They only love their elder daughter : Panchi . They hate the very sight of Pia and her brother . Keeping them in the house for a hidden truth .

Panchi :A spoiled brat aged 15 . Loves fashion and humiliate Pia . She is boy crazy and follows every boy she sees .

Angad Dobriyal ' Brother of Pia . Aged 7 .😆

Raichands :

Chand and Haseena ' They are the business partners of the Dobriyals . They care for Pia like their own daughter and even try to convince the Dobriyals to treat her well but they pay no heed . They are loving , caring parents and one of the respected family of DD .

Ruhi ' Sister of Abhay ! Aged 6.🤣🤣

Pia's gang:

Kabir and Misha ' The besties of Abhiya .Aged 8 and 9.

Tanushree ' One of the best friends of Abhiya . She loves animals especially puppies and kittens . She just hates her name so tells others to call her Tanu . Aged 8 .

Ok so all here are children except Arnab-Madhu , Haseena-Chand and obviously the Teachers ! 😆

--Aaliyah-- thumbnail
INDEX FOR CHAPTERS :

Chapter 1 : Above.

Chapter 2 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3440183?pn=5

Chapter 3 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3440183?pn=8

Chapter 4 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3440183?pn=12
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow nice concept plz continue...
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice preview and cs
do cont
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
THIS IS MINDBLOWING🤣CONTINUE SOON😛
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
arre superb mindblowing😆 continue please wow majja aayega padne main angad piya's brother and ruhi abhay's sister he he heee😆🤣
...Seema... thumbnail
great and superb concept.v v well written.plz add me to ur pm list and do pm me whenever u update
--Aaliyah-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

wow nice concept plz continue...

Thank You ! 😃