palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
  [What do they lack...]
Warning-It might offend die hard fanatics of RK..please read at your own risk...
Its a "not so serious" kind of os...

Cold breeze of night flew her silky long tresses as she sipped  "scotch" from her glass..The taste was unpleasant enough to evoke the puking sensations..
"It tastes worse than "Tulsi Kadha",my mother used to give me when i was down with flu"..Madhu complained as she sniffed the liquid..It was impossible to decide which was worst,"smell" or "taste"..
Her statement gained a throaty laugh from the lady sitting infront of her on the steps of her "Chawl"..
"Its because,you are tasting it for first time.."Deepali said gulping down the entire content in her glass in one go.."Why don't you mix it in Coke???"She suggested as she chewed "Chawl-classed" munching of "Bikaneri Bhujia",madhu had brought for them from her kitchen..
"Hmm..that would be better.."Madhu consented with her pouring some coke in to her glass..

Madhubala was shocked beyond limits finding Deepali at her door step half an hour ago..Madhu had expected her to "partying" somewhere after witnessing the "Insults", RK had hurled on her but Deepali's stooped shoulders and misty eyes told a different story..Madhu cursed her "default goodness" repeatedly when she felt a little pain watching this "defeated vamp".
"I want your company for a while.."She had said bringing forward the bottle of scotch..Before Madhu would have denied her,she had heard her saying further,"We are going through "same pain" at this moment..He had rejected both of us.."Sharing" this pain would surely lessen it..."
Since last few hours,Life had brought many surprises cum shocks for Madhu..She did not mind another shock as she steered Deepali towards the stairs of the chawl for boozing...

"Its bearable now..."Madhu spoke after taking seven to eight sips of "Coke mixed scotch.."
"I told you so..."Deepali said with genuine softness in her voice for the first time since she had started talking with Madhubala..
Silence consumed the air once again as Madhu was concentrating more on indulging her taste buds with the little sweetened alcohol,instead of initiating a conversation.It was Deepali who gave her first try for the task of "sharing the pain".."He is most arrogant man,i have ever met.." Deepali spoke in hazy voice pointing towards the large poster of RK' s new movie on Chawl's wall.
"You are somewhere responsible for his arrogance deepali..You ditched him for that Bandar ..umm..sorry Sikander..."Madhu replied..
"and I still regret that moment.."Deepali exclaimed with regret on her face.."and you can call sikky "Bandar"...He is indeed a monkey.."She spoke further in an amused voice which brought a smile on madhu's lips too...
" How could you do that "Deepu"...???"Madhu asked controlling her smile.."Drunken affection" was slowly bubbling up as madhu gave her boozing partner a cute nick name..
"I myself don't know "Gulab jal",what possessed me at that moment when i dumped RK for sikky...I thought he would be a superstar after his first film..."
"Super star and Sikky???"Madhu said amusingly as she gave a hearty laughter with her head falling backwards.."His face suits for "Comedy" only..Being a "model" yourself,how could you assume him as a future superstar,deepu...???"
"I know, i was wrong gulabjal..."
"Why are you calling me "Gulabjal",deepu???" Madhu asked filling her empty glass with scotch only this time.
"Isn't it your nickname???Your sister calls you that..."Deepali explained..
"Its glycerin deepu,not gulabjal.."Madhu corrected her pulling her cheek lovingly.
"Its does not matter much madhu..I mix both of them in my "Face pack"..Its really good for my dry skin..."Deepali said taking madhu's hand as she touched it on her cheek...
"Really deepu..Your skin is really very soft.."Madhu praised her caressing deepali's cheek with her fingers..
"You are also very beautiful gulabjal..I was very sure that RK would never leave you...But he not only left you but insulted you too..."
"and he insults you every day deepu..."
"I know gulabjal..Atleast he insulted you with dignity and class...But insults that he hurls  on me are completely "class-less". He said,he would call the "Worst looking servant" of the house to throw me out of his room...You tell me Don't I deserve to be insulted in a little respectful way???" Deepali said as tears trickled down her cheeks..
"Ofcourse you do.. deepu...He should have called atleast a good looking servant for you...!!!" Madhu tried to console her.
"You understand me so well gulabjal..."Deepali exclaimed taking madhu in her embrace.."Gulabjal can i ask you something personal???"She asked pulling out from the hug..
"anything deepu..."
"Has he ever touched you???"
"No..never...deepu.."Madhu answered pouting her lower lip.."Not even when I offered myself to him like a gift in that village..."
"Same here gulabjal..He had never touched me also. I am unable to understand what do I lack???.."
"Say..What do we lack??? deepu..."Madhu said in disappointed voice as she hugged deepali this time...
                                                             ******************************************
RK took a deep breath as his fingers traced the face in the picture he was holding...
"I missed you so much..." He whispered with a smile keeping the picture just above his heart.."I know you are mad at me for staying with that "Madhu" for this much time..But it was needed for my revenge..Noone in this world can take your place bittu ji...."RK said now kissing the picture.."You have no idea how did I save myself from madhu when she was adamant on raping me in her orange saree...Why did not you come to save me bittu ji???Where were you then...???

RK kept on complaining to his "love"oblivious to the two ladies who were busy drowning their pain in "scotch"..Who were questioning each other about what did they lack to woo RK's attention..Only if they had iota of knowledge about RK's true love "Bittu ji",they would have known that they lack, a pot belly, short height, gold rings in their fingers and "tobacco stained teeth"!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyfordd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg rofll
superv dear ..too good..lolz perfect cmbo rk & bittuji - madhu- dipz..

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow Palin
totally loveed it

hahahhahahaaa
seems you too missing Bittu jee :)
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: palindrome

RK took a deep breath as his fingers traced the face in the picture he was holding...
"I missed you so much..." He whispered with a smile keeping the picture just above his heart.."I know you are mad at me for staying with that "Madhu" for this much time..But it was needed for my revenge..Noone in this world can take your place bittu ji...."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†RK said now kissing the picture.."You have no idea how did I save myself from madhu😲 when she was adamant on raping me in her orange saree...Why did not you come to save me bittu ji???Where were you then...???🀣🀣🀣

RK kept on complaining to his "love"oblivious to the two ladies who were busy drowning their pain in "scotch"..Who were questioning each other about what did they lack to woo RK's attention..Only if they had iota of knowledge about RK's true love "Bittu ji",they would have known that they lack, a pot belly, short height, gold rings in their fingers and "tobacco stained teeth"!!!! β˜ΊοΈ 

Where wer u Bittu ji??? dat line cracked me up!!!!🀣🀣 

"No one can take ur palce bittu ji"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wowww man..ghosh hilarious!!!!

Jocund humour!!!! πŸ˜³

Edited by KittuPratzz - 11 years ago
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Inspired by y'day's episode...

Wow, superb palin...oved it...ekdaum hatke...

Loved the idea of two, madhu & deepali, talikg about their ditching by rk...sharing their pain of rejection...loved their soothing talk for each other

Omg I enjoyed every word

Hight of the Os is rk's confession of love BITTUJI...ROFL...

Even I too miss bittuji...wonder where he is also involved with rk's revnage

So Palin is back with her humor
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🀣

Do write more palin
Reserved! Now that's like my Pilli πŸ˜†
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they would have known that they lack, a pot belly, short height, gold rings in their fingers and "tobacco stained teeth"!!!!

🀣🀣🀣

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S
Edited by colorsluv - 11 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
rofl
deepu n gulab jal ka bonding accha laga!!

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think it will hurt any RK fan because it is damn funny 🀣 I always suspected RK for this 🀣 And what? Is there a brewing love story of mb-dips coming up? 🀣