Cracked Twist - RK missing Madhu after Revenge..

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just a thought.

Yes its true that RK planned well for his revenge and he had done that. He destroyed Madhu's life and broken her in to pieces.

Now after that RK should be happy...isn't it? RK should have felt happiness while he was spilling all those poisonous words to Madhu and then to Padmini. But what we all noticed, some times his expressions, eyes shows pain, shows concern for Madhu...he didn't reacted on Padmini's curses but taken it very normally..didn't went away. Later, in bedroom, he removed the pillow wall saying goodbye Madhu but still happiness and satisfaction of victory was missing. His expressions was saying some other story..

RK planned his revenge and worked towards it to destroy  Madhu...he given all explanations to Madhu about his actions.. his plans. And we audience, says that how it can be a revenge? how it can be a fake love? We have seen him dreaming about Madhu, thinking about Madhu, Smiling lovingly while remembering her, feels happiness seeing her many times...all these when he was alone...

Right...he planned and acted for revenge but its also true that we have witness above situations..what is explanation for that?

On course of revenge...RK unknowingly started loving her..he started liking her..admiring her..started liking her company...felt happiness in her presence...BUT his egoistic mind suppressed those feelings..he was passionate for his revenge...junoon. But his deep in his heart there is love for Madhu...LOVE that can cross all boundaries and he can do anything for that love.

Now Madhu is out of room and life..but still he is not feeling happiness nor satisfaction..NOT finding her around...his unconscious mind getting restless..he is not understanding what is happening to him...why he is not feeling happiness and satisfaction..he will try to prove himself that ...NO there is no love for Madhu but as time passes his LOVE feelings buried deep in his heart will start to come out strongly and then he will recall all those moments where he was dreaming, smiling, thinking, feeling for Madhu even when he was alone...He will understood that...yeah...it wasn't acting...why I did that? why did I act when I was alone and then he will start realizing that its LOVE...nothing else  he will surely be confused...shocked to realize that he too loves Madhu madly and can't live without her...IT will hit him HARD.

Ones this feelings comes strongly ... he will understand that he already lost her...lost the most precious thing in his life...his Madhu...his Biwi.  He will surely hate himself..curse himself but nothing can be done..banduk se goli nikal chuki hai... there is no way to change what happened...what he did to Madhu..

He will understand how much he hurted Madhu...But there is no remedy. No one is going to believe his true feelings now...getting back the trust is almost impossible...rather next to impossible. No doubt that Madhu still loving him but its not easy to win her now.

There will start new love story of RK...written and directed by RK...get back his life..his lady love with all full Isqu and Junoon.

It will be very much interesting track to see how RK repents his mistakes..how he redeem himself... what things he will do to get back Madhu's...not only Madhu's but Padmini's trust. How he woo Madhu and win her back.

Title story is just started...Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon... Be ready to witness the EPIC love story of Indian TV history.

Sorry for long post.. but couldn't control posting this thought considering this twist as Revenge.
Edited by i-me-myself - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i-me-myself

Just a thought.

Yes its true that RK planned well for his revenge and he had done that. He destroyed Madhu's life and broken her in to pieces.

Now after that RK should be happy...isn't it? RK should have felt happiness while he was spilling all those poisonous words to Madhu and then to Padmini. But what we all noticed, some times his expressions, eyes shows pain, shows concern for Madhu...he didn't reacted on Padmini's curses but taken it very normally..didn't went away. Later, in bedroom, he removed the pillow wall saying goodbye Madhu but still happiness and satisfaction of victory was missing. His expressions was saying some other story..

RK planned his revenge and worked towards it to destroy  Madhu...he given all explanations to Madhu about his actions.. his plans. And we audience, says that how it can be a revenge? how it can be a fake love? We have seen him dreaming about Madhu, thinking about Madhu, Smiling lovingly while remembering her, feels happiness seeing her many times...all these when he was alone...

Right...he planned and acted for revenge but its also true that we have witness above situations..what is explanation for that?

On course of revenge...RK unknowingly started loving her..he started liking her..admiring her..started liking her company...felt happiness in her presence...BUT his egoistic mind suppressed those feelings..he was passionate for his revenge...junoon. But his deep in his heart there is love for Madhu...LOVE that can cross all boundaries and he can do anything for that love.

Now Madhu is out of room and life..but still he is not feeling happiness nor satisfaction..NOT finding her around...his unconscious mind getting restless..he is not understanding what is happening to him...why he is not feeling happiness and satisfaction..he will try to prove himself that ...NO there is no love for Madhu but as time passes his LOVE feelings buried deep in his heart will start to come out strongly and then he will recall all those moments where he was dreaming, smiling, thinking, feeling for Madhu even when he was alone...He will understood that...yeah...it wasn't acting...why I did that? why did I act when I was alone and then he will start realizing that its LOVE...nothing else  he will surely be confused...shocked to realize that he too loves Madhu madly and can't live without her...IT will hit him HARD.

Ones this feelings comes strongly ... he will understand that he already lost her...lost the most precious thing in his life...his Madhu...his Biwi.  He will surely hate himself..curse himself but nothing can be done..banduk se goli nikal chuki hai... there is no way to change what happened...what he did to Madhu..

He will understand how much he hurted Madhu...But there is no remedy. No one is going to believe his true feelings now...getting back the trust is almost impossible...rather next to impossible. No doubt that Madhu still loving him but its not easy to win her now.

There will start new love story of RK...written and directed by RK...get back his life..his lady love with all full Isqu and Junoon.

It will be very much interesting track to see how RK repents his mistakes..how he redeem himself... what things he will do to get back Madhu's...not only Madhu's but Padmini's trust. How he woo Madhu and win her back.

Title story is just started...Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon... Be ready to witness the EPIC love story of Indian TV history.

Sorry for long post.. but couldn't control posting this thought considering this twist as Revenge.

Good post.
You have written down your thoughts very well.πŸ‘πŸΌ
CV's owe an explaintion for all the real situations they showed us.It is nothing but stupidy if they say it was alll planned.whom are they trying to fool.I don't buy this.
I like the Paragraph, On course of revenge.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
How will madhu's wounds heal?How can she forget what he did and trust him again?It is a tough task.?I hope, they convince this track atleast to sensible viewers.Fingers crossed.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved it n agree to every word
_Divya_ thumbnail
awesome, awesome, awesome! πŸ‘
Angel-33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved your thoughts very much
wish it will  be shown this way
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry..no offence..but i totally disagree...
I dont want madhu to return back to RK-the superstar.
He is tooo expensive...nd madhu being a chawl gal...a jr.artist daughter...cnt afford him.

she is priceless..nd her feelings cannot be brought back just bcoz he is hero of the show.

The humiliation nd insult...its not a digestible fact!!!
she is dead within...no senses in her...
she is severely crippled!!! 

what's in store ?? No idea...but personally i dont like madhu trusting rk again.
Edited by KittuPratzz - 11 years ago
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Why sorry...???😲

Loved reading ach and every word and I completely agree...!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

AWESOME POST!!!πŸ‘
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think story going to proceed like this only..

Very difficult task for RK...ohhh not RK but for CVs to build up the track in which RK can able to get back the lost trust and love from Madhu...which he himself ruined.
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved your post..❀️😊
well said..  
chullbullii thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

Sorry..no offence..but i totally disagree...

I dont want madhu to return back to RK-the superstar.
He is tooo expensive...nd madhu being a chawl gal...a jr.artist daughter...cnt afford him.

she is priceless..nd her feelings cannot be brought back just bcoz he is hero of the show.

The humiliation nd insult...its not a digestible fact!!!
she is dead within...no senses in her...
she is severely crippled!!! 

what's in store ?? No idea...but personally i dont like madhu trusting rk again.

that is the point.. madhu is not going to trust rk and rk's ego will not let him admit that he is really in love... i wish they bring in some other guy(not mukund) to fuel rk's anger. 
 now this is a kind of story i want to see..not a puppy love esp tigre rk turning into khargosh... i just don't want to see any kind of rosey love ...i am a sucker of pain and frustration...anger and jealousy... and i am sure we are going to see more of these emotions for a change..thanks creatives for giving us this serialπŸ‘