No menu for aishwarya sakhuja?

Posted: 11 years ago
Why didn't they show any menu for aishwarya sakhuja today... i mean the host sends it to all other contestants...and she was also not shown cooking food...anything wrong?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i know ...  more and more episodes r concentrating on  drama and tiff rather than actual cooking and hosting the dinner  ðŸ˜¡
and she made only pasta and salad???
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I guess aishwarya was shown more in the kitchen atleast where as vindu was shown more in the salon..🤔. still vindu won...😆... he dozed off enoying the tel maalish... and his wife not only cooked the meal, but also welcomed his guests and yes... he was TERMED the best host by others... so nothing new in this show... don't expect anything except the airs the celebs have... which is OUT on display....!
--khush-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was thinking d same... now dey r concentrating only on drama... 😡
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
They seriously need to go up with the concept and get their thoughts more on cooking than the unnecessary drama and arguments which not at all make sense to me! This show was meant to be about cooking and mehman nawazi but it just seems to be going the wrong way with all that fake unnecessary drama. 
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess this just goes to show that food is not such an imp part of the show but all the fights and melodrama...
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It might be because of Aishwarya's theme. 😆 
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What she made for menu.Only pasta and salad.I feel must be edited as nothing much she has made.
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Talk about double standards and fakeness!!!!!