UDAYVEER 'S LAST BOW

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

PROLOGUE

25 May 1997
mr .udayveer singh who was usually very late in the morning save upon those infrequent occasions when he was up all night ,he was seated at the breakfast table , jaggat stood upon the hearth rug and picked up the letter they received last night
AKASH: sir we have a new case
UDAY VEER: do not call it case akash for a detective its always a adventure now go on what is it?
AKASH:sir Dr Bridgraaj Singh a successful ,elderly medical man eventually the best doctor of doctor asked you for help
UDAY VEER:now that is funny a doctor asking help from a detective what is it that he want akash?
AKASH; safety sir he wants his daughter 's safety ,she has been getting death threat since quite a long time so she want you to help to find out the culprit and till the time keep his daughter safe
UDAY VEER;i am not bank i cannot keep anything safe specially if it is a girl
he concluded with a smirk
AKASH: but sir he really needs your help and there is no one better than you
UDAY VEER; fine akash we are going to Devgarh but what is her name?
AKASH:manyata
character sketch page 1
chapter 1 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3434945
chapter 2 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3434945?pn=2
chapter 3 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3434945?pn=3
chapter 4 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3434945?pn=6
chapter 5 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3434945?pn=9
chapter 6 and 7 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3434945?pn=12
chapter 8 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3434945?pn=15
chapter 9 and 10https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/82852769
chapter 11 and 12https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3434945?pn=18

Edited by annesha18 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Annesha_ thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH
UDAYVEER SINGH
  age 25
An orphan since birth ,but very strong willed and brave .the word fear is just not made for this man .he studied law and choose to be a detective ,now he is the most famous detective of whole india .he stays in jaigarh and there are thousands of cases he solved successfully .a very passionate person towards his work and does not believe in love ,have never fallen in love ,but a very big casanova and is an owner of millions hearts as well as million of rupees
AKASH VERMA age 23
A simple clear headed boy ,studied law with uday ,son of an advocate ,treats uday as his own big brother ,loves to solve misteries with uday .he is uday 's assistance cum best friend .a bit stupid and find everything funny but when it comes to his work he is very serious and clever
MANYATA ARORA

a sweet ,bubbly girl ,the only family she has is her father ,she is loved and pampered by all just a girl of 18 and very intelligent but her biggest problem is maths ,she has never fallen in love but have always imagined fairy tale love story with her prince charming
SHANKAR SIR age 29
a primary school teacher at manyata 's school ,he teaches maths.his wife have died before three years and is very rude and stict and does not have any family.
VIRAT MATHUR AGE 20
A very good friend of manyata he is in the same class as hers ,loves her a lot but cannot propose her .the captain of football team and can sing very properly
ANKITA RAY   AGE 22
A college first year student ,and the bestest friend of manyata and virat .she loves virat but due to the age difference and several other barrier keeps her voice in the inner heart stop ,loves manyata treats her like her sister inspite of knowing the fact that virat have a soft corner for her
THE OTHERS CHARACTER WILL BE REVEALED FUTHER IN THE STORY

Edited by annesha18 - 11 years ago
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice and proluge...
Plz...con. Soon
thanx for PM.
princessSonia thumbnail
nice prologue...👏
amazing Cs...👍🏼

do cont soon dear
n plz do pm me 4 d further updates...
Damon.Holic thumbnail
that ws awesum...
do send me a pm...
and continue fast
_Annesha_ thumbnail
CHAPTER 1
"I have it in my pocket the threat letter" said Dr bridgraaj and drew it from his breast pocket
"this is the third paper i received this week all the other are with the police but they were unable to find out anything about the culprit"
uday stretched out his hand for the letter and flattened it upon the table
"
MANYATA ARORA
READ IT WITH CARE AND CONCENTRATION AS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW BUT THIS CAN BE THE LAST LETTER YOU ARE READING IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE ,DO START FEARING FOR YOUR LIFE AS IT IS IN DANGER FROM ME ,IF YOU DARE TO STEP OUTSIDE FROM YOUR HOUSE FOR ANY FUTHER I TAKE AN OATH OF JESUS CHRIST THAT YOUR FATHER WILL JUST GET YOUR DEATH BODY AND NOTHING ELSE SO THE FIRST THING RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AND NEVER RETURN BACK OR ELSE YOU ARE SO DEATH
THE WARNING"
UDAY:the letter is printed in a very modern and new printer ...hmm where do you get this letter doctor
BRIDGRAAJ:i never get its always my daughter ,she always gets it in her school bag no matter how many bags she changes it is always there and even if she misses school or on sunday no matter how much ever careful we be it is always found there i even asked her friend and teachers but no one really knows
UDAY:maybe doctor it is not a death threat but just a prank played on her
BRIDGRAAJ:sir my daughter was almost chocked to death the other night after returning from her friend 's home i do not know exactly what had happened but when she came back she was crying and all she managed to say was that she was attacked i could no futher question her by seeing her condition it is really scary
UDAY:ok firstly i need to investigate ,akash go and ask her what happened till then i will find out some more proofs
akash left the scene and now it was only uday and bridgraaj
UDAY:doctor there are something i need to ask you but it might be hard for you
BRIDGRAAJ;no you can i will give my life to save my daughter
UDAY:so firstly can you say if any of your relative have any problem or grudges against you or your daughter?
BRIDGRAAJ: no sir i don't have any attachment with my relatives?
UDAY;and why is this so ?
BRIDGRAAJ:hmm ...because of my marriage?
UDAY:please make your self a bit more clear
BRIDGRAAJ:actually when i  am from meerut and i had gone to kolkata for my graduation ,there i meet komal our school proffesor and a widower of binod babu ,our last trustee ,so eventually we happened to fall in love and finally got married she was an orphan and my family did not agree to the marriage so we shifted to devgarh since then i had never spoke to any of my relatives but soon even komal left me
UDAY:doctor when and how did your wife died?
BRIDGRAAJ:when my daughter was 3 komal had gone to the chruch to pray like all sunday mass and she never returned back
UDAY; and you assumed her death
BRIDGRAAJ:No the police called me and i saw her death body her face was badly smatched a car accident probably .
UDAY: fine doctor
just then akash came rushing into the room
UDAY; so what is it akash?
AKASH:we cannot ask her today she is very scared and nervous when i asked her she was all shaking and crying
UDAY:ok let me give it a try
AKASH : NO sir she is too scared
UDAY: i will manage till then you go to the nearby computer stores and call me i will give you the futher instruction to you there
AKASH;yes sir
akash left the home as uday turned towards bridgraaj
UDAY:doctor can you guide me to her room please
BRIDGRAAJ: yes sir
done with this chappy
precap
manveer 's first meeting

Damon.Holic thumbnail
res...
unres
that was a great update!!
giv the next1 fast, cant wait for manveer meeting.
i feel sad for manyata...
this is an ff,os,ss??
i feel very sorry for komalEdited by iluvmanveer - 11 years ago
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sounds awesome...do continue and pm me if possible..
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a thrilling chapter ...and was great...😃
_Annesha_ thumbnail
CHAPTER 2
bidgraaj took him to the topmost floor the 6th floor of the house ,it was beautiful ,the sunlight seemed to kiss every corner of the long corridor. all the room were isolated ,bridgraaj stopped at the last door
BRIDGRAAJ:this is manyata 's room she prefer quite place so she choose this room ok i shall leave now
UDAY;thanks
then bridgraaj went down to his library as uday opened the door to her room ,it felt like he have entered a fairy tale book ,everything in it was pink but his eyes soon got hooked by a pair of dark hazel teary eyes ,after  a moment of examine ,served him to hook his eyes on her ,she was beautiful ,long shoulder length strait shiny black hair ,big flashy eyelayses ,pink lips like lotus and her milky body covered in a red full length salwar with red glass bangles ,she had cupped her body in her arm the scene was magnificent and she looked like an angle .uday 's heart started to pound he had never felt like this for any girl ,he had never craved for any one so much ,he wanted her so badly ,he wanted to make her his ,her presence made him nervous ,made him sweat and made him loose control
UDAY 'S POv
woa she is soo pretty a i dreaming or this is really happening is she some kind of illusion or some angle i do not know what is it but i have fallen for her yes i am in love with her
END OF POV
his chain of thoughts were broken as by her soft sobs ,he could no longer look HIS angle crying he had to do something fast ,he took a glass of water and handed it to her
UDAY:take this it will help
she took he glass for the first time his hands touched something so soft ,something so gentle for the first time uday 's hand brushed against her ,he just blushed to himself ,he looked at her passionately as she drank the water in one go he pulled a chair next to the bed he sat on the chair and resting his head back looked at her  ,her eyes were swollen up and her nose had turned red .but now her sobs stopped and she was looking much better so he started his investigation
UDAY;hey do not be afraid of me i am here to help you out of this mess hi i am uday veer singh
MANYATA: i know the most famous detective of india [she said almost mumered]
UDAY; looks like here a fan of mine [he smirked]
MANYATA:nothing of that sort i am just like detective stories
UDAY:only detective stories not the detective themself
he smiled at her and she could not help but blush any girl would do if it was detective uday investigating a unknown feeling ran down his spine as he saw her blushing she looked so cute as her checks turned pink but for now he had to give a break to his romeo mood and get back to the case or adventure as he prefer to call it
UDAY:ok manyata i have come here to discuss some really important matters with you
at this the situation grew serious and uday noticed a slight of fear in her eyes but he had to find out the truth
UDAY: i need to know what happened last night
for a long time manyata kept her head down and did not speak
UDAY:manyata please you really need to help me do not feel scared
MANYATA:actually last night i went to virat 's house but he was not there [she was cut by uday]
UDAY:who is virat?
MANYATA: my classmate and my friend so when i went there to give him my notes i saw he was not there so i made my way back to my home ,the road was isolated and dark i was on the crossing when suddenly i felt a strong iron chain around my neck ,before i could react to it the attacker started to chock me with it i tried to turn and fight back but my struggle went in vain somehow i managed to get the chains off my neck and ran back home
tears started to roll off contiuously from her eyes while telling him ,he took out his handkerchief and handed it to her ,she wipped her tears
UDAY:manyata it can also be some thief
MANYATA:no sir believe me it was someone who wanted to kill me because i and i ahd no jewelary
UDAY: but you have something more precious then jewels
he looked down at her body and smirked while she gave him a confuse look
MANYATA:i did not get you sir
UDAY:you can call me uday ok now tell me how far is virat 's house from yours
MANYATA:a distance of 15 minutes sir i mean uday
UDAY: and how far is the crossing from his house
MANYATA:5 MINUTES
UDAY:ok well that is quite suspicious tell this friend of yours that i want to meet wth him personally
MANYATA:now sir
UDAY:no later ok i have to leave now do not cry anymore and whenever or where ever you will go i and akash will take you there as for now your safety is the first priority ok now go to sleep your dark circles are complaining that you did not let them sleep the entire night i will see you in the evening and if there 's anything or any one you doubt tell me
MANYATA:no sir there 's nothing like that
UDAY: again sir
MANYATA:I am sorry uday
UDAY:keep praticing till evening you will get it perfect
he patted her checks and left the house ,he sat on his car and texted to akash then he started driving towards his hotel being lost in her memory
PRECAP: MANYATA IS KIDNAPPED