Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Can someone slap Rachna n Vihan n get them marrieed off asap 😑😑😑...M unable to see them ..its disgusting😑😑😑.. Gunjan n Mayank's romance..M missing it all..😭. Comin to Cahru, Sangeeta n Seema..pls send them to teerth yatra πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Its urgent... very urgent..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh ! No pls not Mayan romance again .
  Get the college scenes going, not any more of romance as of now
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Rachna and Vihaan must get married asap,this Rachna who lends Gunjan in all and every sort of probs is very irritating.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rachna is really pissing me off. She is so selfish..me me me...she deserves Vihaan,..even after knowing the truth she is acting like an idiot.

I want more college scenes too..guess we'll see now if Mayank and Charu are going to get divorced. Edited by Shas3 - 11 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, I have been for Rachna + Vihaan since sometime before their engagement ceremony & still am.  It's good to know that I may not be in the minority with wanting Rachna + Vihaan to happen.  They can get together while whipping eachother into shape & then the CV's can go back to showing us more Mayank + Gunjhun romance.  I am assuming the CV's will break Mayank & Charu's joke of a marriage.  I also am onto seeing more college scenes.    Edited by edabella - 11 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its too much n irritating to the eyes😑... Matlab, kuch bhi ho jaye, Gunjan is held responsible??????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• She deserves Vihan.. She deserves to be ill treated.. If only she could fight back, Y wud Gunjan  have to suffer?? Baseless prosecutins she's makin 😑... I feel like giving her one tight slap n telling her that the root cause to all this drama is none other than herself...idiot she is πŸ˜‘

Originally posted by: ashu9

Its too much n irritating to the eyes😑... Matlab, kuch bhi ho jaye, Gunjan is held responsible??????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• She deserves Vihan.. She deserves to be ill treated.. If only she could fight back, Y wud Gunjan  have to suffer?? Baseless prosecutins she's makin 😑... I feel like giving her one tight slap n telling her that the root cause to all this drama is none other than herself...idiot she is πŸ˜‘

yes, i agree with you.even i was also irritated by her behavior.  gunjan must not be blamed for that. and gunjan also may lose her sister.but then i went for history and i got  that it is the beginning of real Rachna. this whole fiasco has awaken her from her dream. now her ego is hurt facing comparison with gunjan. Rachna is now ready to face real world by herself. this was sparkle only to hurt her ego.
her thoughts are def like gunjan but she was always overprotected by family and controlled by Dayal. so she did not feel to use her own potential. once she used only for hockey to prove herself. now she would again use her own potential to rub out her remark "behenji".
i hope she comes back to gunjan though i am not seeing it.
Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh my Goddd!!!

I agree with whoever said that enough of these tangled relationships... let them get on with their studies and create an identity and find purpose in college...

Rachna with her Hockey... maybe she should beat Vihaan in some sporting event 😈😈😈😈
wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although I wasn't really happy with how Gunjun handled the fiasco, I feel that Rachna is partly responsible for Vihaan's games.  Don't get me wrong he is a manipulative, spoilt brat of course but in the beginning Rachna was so busy trying to woo Rajeev she begged Gunjun to meet Vihaan in her place.  They were wrong to let it go as far as it did, especially when at the engagement Gunjun acted like it was her marrying him, too too far.

Rachna was not ready for marriage anyway, look how quick she fell out of love with Rajeev and acted like Vihaan was her prince charming.  This has made her grow up a bit but she has such low self esteem that she's stuck on this pity party.  Maybe they need to stop praising Gunjun so much and check to see if Rachna is handling the turn of events okay.  She needs to be pacified. 
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ashu9 - if all the things happened the way u want them to happen then the serial would end. Don't worry things will happen in due time.Edited by luvbbat - 11 years ago