
Feb 13, 2013
So ,What's special today ???
A special day For someone who is very special to us .
Guess Who is the special person???









And why are we so excited ?????Because

It's her

















We



Feb 13, 2013
So ,What's special today ???
A special day For someone who is very special to us .
Guess Who is the special person???









And why are we so excited ?????Because

It's her

















We


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


















































I'm so blessed 2 have a Sister like u
Loving thoughts & warm wishes






May this birthday brings you ,
happiness prosperity and joy.
Wishing you a birthday that is filled with fun and party.
Happy Birthday to you!!


Wishes from Mishi to Di
di🤗🤗
aweee di today is ur birthday😳wohooo im toh jumping dancing lalalalalala🥳







I wish you the best birthday ever,one's that so fantastic that lives in your heart forever.
All I want you to know is I always think of you. I wish you happiness and joy in life always. Hope you have an amazing day and may this be the start of a year filled with love, joy and happiness.








Birthday Wishes For a Fabulous Friend,
Wishing you a birthday that's a very special day,
a day full of smiles and laughter and fun,
a day for enjoying all of life's little pleasures,
a day for enjoying yourself...
and most of all wishing that this very special day
is only the beginning of a very beautiful year!!!
Happy Birthday Bharathi Di!!! 🤗 Many many happy returns of the day!! 😃

