DivineMist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Well don't hit me friends , but I prefer RC over Yuvi . In a short time he made his place and became Stricking , Stunning and a Strong(with other 'S' qualities) character . We just cant overlook him , atleast I can't . On V'day Yuvi are to propose Suvi and RC would be there to witness it .   And being in love with her , he can't but be hurt & Heart-broken . . . Then what ? Out of the picture ? So no fair . Will he is here only get hurt by his prescriptive LOVE on NATIONAL LOVE DAY ?       I'm not saying SUVREEN to choose RC or that YUVI do not deserve her . IN fact SUVREEN must get her love of her life and so is YUVI . They deserve happiness . BUT does not RC too deserve HAPPINESS AKA SUVREEN ? In his life does not SUVREEN is missing ? To make his life complete do not he need Surveen? WHAT ABOUT HIM ?Edited by ButterflyWing - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I understand what u mean yaar ๐Ÿ˜ŠMostly if 2 guys are shown in love with 1 girl, one guy is usually grey shaded or ill or something...That gives scope for the couple to move ahead without hurting the feelings of another good character!!!!! But the thing with SG is that both Yuvi and RC and positive characters and it is very hard to dislike any of them...So I'm feeling really bad 4 RC coz we all already know that Yuvreen are eventually gonna get together...All I am hoping now is that they don't end Mohit's track on a heartbroken Rehaan...I really wanna c him move on in life and get a gr8 life partner coz he def deserves it!!! Man for the first time in my life I am feeling bad that someone other than the hero is not getting the girl๐Ÿ˜’

Phewww that was long!!! Never wrote such a long reply ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
DivineMist thumbnail
Haha , well then CONGO for Ur 1st tym long reply . . . AND truely said . . . DON'T know what's written in RC's fate . Though It will be weird if RC adopt negetivity !
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i would say that...yes..RC loves her...but u know sometimes u got to sacrifice for someone to be actually happy..it's like..

"leave your love alone..if she comes back to u..it's yours..if not..it was never yours"

So yes..it is hurting to see a good guy get hurt..but kya kare...Suvi and Yuvi love each other too..it would be a bit bad to then separate them too..plus maybe RC will get someone else better than Suvi maybe..Coz i am against student-teacher relationship...i wnt fit in alisha's name with RC...and maybe thts why i didn't support RC-Suvi too ๐Ÿ˜Š
DivineMist thumbnail
hmmn . Thats a preety good assureance . And ur right
mohiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey watever but RC such a genuine guy wud lose his love whyyy why he be happy  i handle this m sorry if m hurting nybody but genuinely feel for rehaan
zoha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m sure suvi wud comebak to rehaan sooner or later afterall its ishkwala love
DivineMist thumbnail
Hope so ( don't kill me)but I do hope so.
ShalMaZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Me too.. 

Isn't it funny how people who prefer RC over yuvraaj are afraid to speak out...lol, the power crazy fans have!!
 It's ok butterflywing, this is a public forum, if u like a character, u like it. n u have full right to speak out ur opinion. If someone doesn't like then he can ignore the post. Simple ;)

DivineMist thumbnail
Hahahaha now u give me some courge ! And is I want RC & SG together , prescriptive is or not , love is love . ISHQ WALA ho yea fir MOHABBAT WALA its LOVE . Huh