12th FEB updt : SHEETLA MATA appears :)

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
All the parents whose children were suffering from that dreadful epidemic at the request of Katyani and Katyan rishi leave their children ...then Katyani bring the Neem leaves and Neem barks ...

Katyan rishi was impressed with the deep ayurvedic knowledge of Katyani ...he asks her what she will do with the Neem leaves ...Katyani says that first she will rub the bodies of the patients with the neem leaves and barks ...and then she will take out the juice of the leaves and make it drink to all the patients ,that will kill the bacteria of that epidemic...then she does what she said...

Kalikeys men who were in search for that girl on earth who was not affected with the epidemic ...in disguise talking to the ppl...Batuk got suspicious to see them...both these kalikeys men find out that only Katyani was the one who was not affected with the disease...

on the other hand MahaKali,Maha Lakshmi and Devi Saraswati comes to meet Katyani and request her to take the roop of SHEETLA MATA ...by this she will take the disease and its heat on her own body ...and SHEETLA MATA roop will be worshippped as the Goddess of Cleanliness ...

Katyani says yes is ready to do anything for the sake of her devotees and to save humans on earth

on the other hand Manuvrat and Katyan Rishi with all the ppl doing the Yagya of Ma Durga...they all chant the MANTRAS of MA DURGA

Katyani puts her hands on the forehead of each patient ...she sucks all their fever and measles spots thru her hand ...the patients becomes fully alright ...then Katyani goes in jungles and in rage says that Kalikey this plan also of yours flopped...then she takes the roop of SHEETLA MATA ...

SHEETLA MATA is very beautiful ...in one of her hands she is holding a broom and in the other a metal water pot ...she is sitting on an ass...

Precap----------SHEETLA MATA gives her darshan to Manuvrat and says that when ever this disease will spread on Earth ...then the ppl will be protected from it by worshipping me ...i will be their deity of cleanliness ...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Sita.
Next Durgam Asur will come. Our young Katyayani will fail in killing him & the Grown up Katyayani will appear & kill him, according to the rival site.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This serial gets even more confusing I thought Sheetla maa was created by brahma along with her companion jwalasur and carried lentils where ever they went until it turned into germs, the gods had enough of them as they were suffering from pox and fever so they both had to descend on earth.  
sitakshii thumbnail
@ angelic ...Sagar Arts is famous for showing their own cooked up stories ...no wonder they wud hv changed Sheetla  Mata story :(
LeadNitrate thumbnail
thanks sita.
 Sorry cannot help it, " Sitting on an ass" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Minu: piyali munshi ie durga will be grown up katyayani or?
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

thanks sita.

Sorry cannot help it, " Sitting on an ass" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeahh...but thats a reality Sheetla mata sits on an ass ...hope the creatives show the reason behind this that why she chose an ass as her vehicle...

yes i think Piyali will play the grown up Katyani😊
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

yeahh...but thats a reality Sheetla mata sits on an ass ...hope the creatives show the reason behind this that why she chose an ass as her vehicle...

yes i think Piyali will play the grown up Katyani😊

NO, I know that. πŸ˜† Just that we use ass in such a wrong sense it was jolt to see it being used in proper way.
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update...
i dont know the story of sheetla mata so this was kinda new to me..
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Tan, choti Durga will fail to kill him as per the article so the original form will kill him & Durgam danav was killed by her , that's why she is known as Durga. But Durgam come much later then Shumbh Nishumbh, Mahishasur etc as mentioned in DSS. Anyway we'll watch the maker's version & enjoy.πŸ˜†
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

@ angelic ...Sagar Arts is famous for showing their own cooked up stories ...no wonder they wud hv changed Sheetla  Mata story :(

I know but it gets so frustrating, the serial started off well but then it got way to fictional for me, I tune out and actual don't mind missing parts of the episodes, I even sleep through Ramayan on zee because it wonders off track. Being born and brought up in UK I'm disappointed with the fictional, non-relevant  additions to stories told in the Puranas and other sources. What's wrong with telling a story the way it is, they have a good platform to inform viewers of the actual stories but instead they feed them wrong information.