Cute TaaRey + Hot dance !

Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
For me Today's epi was mind blowing firstly the dance that boys did wow it was fab  all of them were super amazing! and i loved how simmi and rinni went on the stage to introduce the team awesome <3 but obv Rey in the end was totally amazing wish he could have been in all the dance ohhh well m glad we saw him in the end :) πŸ˜³ Tannu and Macci have done a fab choreography they are totally amazing <3

Loved how Taani came and Rey was totally shocked and I Love you bit sooo cute <3 they are jst adorable love love love them πŸ˜³  i loved how Rey missed a lot he jst wanted to be with her πŸ€—
Tomorrow taarey scene is gona be amazing its gona be awww moment <3  

Taarey are like fire on scene wen they come together 
I knw some of u will say that u guys were not happy that y did they leave taani back and y is she here now and all that but seriously guys think we will get more TaaRey scene :) but if u  don't agree do tell me :) xx
Edited by LoveTaaRey - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
RES/UNRES

i so so so agree with you...the dance was amazing... i was so mesmerized by their amazing performance... well Rey zyada nahi tha...but well, tha toh sahi...after he came, i was jus staring at him... πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ
but really each and everyone were so amazing...and i loved the way simmi and rinni came...first i was like, wth are they upto...and then it was so cute..

and then TaaRey scenes... obviously no words to describe how i and i guess all of us are feeling... its like we r on top of the world! πŸ˜‰

kal ka ab wit nahi ho raha... their hug, water scene...its gona be super duper cutee... [jus like shilpa says in NB, supperrr se bahuuttt uparrr πŸ˜†]

and btw, awesome post! πŸ€—

we shuld throw a party bash after this week... πŸ˜† πŸ₯³ 

Edited by Mohit_monaya - 11 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Taarey were out of the world today...The way they both love each other so much makes my heart beat more fast...

Rey's way of saying ILU was so romantic...!!!!
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post marinu !!! I loved the episode !! And the way rey sed iloveu to taani and his cute smile ☺️ he was so happy and relieved to see her !! I loved the episode and waiting fr tom now :D
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Marina u always make lovely post, and yeah I totally agree with u today episode was fantastic. I love everything from simi, rinni going on stage, the boys superb performance, everything was just awesome. And what can I say about Taarey just magical, omg Rey saying sorry and I love u in the most cutest and adorable way just make my heart skip a beat. Our Taani always the sweetest and the most loving and understanding girlfriend. They create a different kind of magic everytime I see them on screen. I was sad that they didn't include Taani in their plan but am happy that she came at least now Rey can also enjoy Goa with his princess by his side. And us being angry wouldn't change a thing so right now Im just enjoying all the Taarey moment we can possibly get.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AGREE WITH YOUR EVERY POINT!!!
awesome performance by awesome peformers and taarey ka toh kya kehna they can simply kill with that famous LLHH.
SuperCuties TAAREY!!!!
Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I luvd taarey scene
Rey was supet shweeet
Awww the way he said ilu nd his smile m torally dead
Kuwar u killed me wid ur smile
Awww
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
damn!i'm so hpy aftr wtng tdys taarey scn.idk hw my angr jst vanishd d moment wn i sw tani.taarey wr freakingly cute tdy.d way rey ws msng tani shws hw much he lvd hr & tani,she's such a swt gf yar.sry & i lv u prt ws lik i'm dead.cnt wait fr tmrw nw.
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know di.. Even I didn't want Taani to go to Goa but pata nahi, aaj ka epi made me real happy!! And when Rey said isharon mein I Love You!! Haye!! I am dead!
Main 7;30 se lagatar abhi tak blush kar rahi hoon n I just CANNOT stop!! M so so so looking forward to kal ka epi.. Yeh kal ke 7 ka bajenge??!!!
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya loved the epi...TR relationship was portrayed very beautifully today😳