Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 60!!!!

the episode starts with bua ji yelling/ complaining to the girls about the situation...SHe said we lost all the money, atleast look at our conditions before hand ( i think khushi knows the condition of their life, it is not her fault that some banshee wanted to mess with her hard work). she said if you are going to make a mistake atleast look at the clock and do it, so we could sell these sweets at the store the next day...but these sweets are bad looking now... Payal was such a sweet sister, and backed up khushi saying she did a great job and how she saved the situation by making jalebis and how everyone praised her.  Bua ji was like great first your spend our money and now you spent their money.she said if you are going to make a mistake atleast look at the clock and do it, so we could sell these sweets at the store the next day...but these sweets are bad looking now...she leaves the sisters to go to the kitchen.  The sisters looks at the sweets and sit down all dejected...Bua ji comes back and sits just like them and then she gets a great idea, to call the manger to see if she can get the money they spent back...khushi calls the manager and becomes sad because the manager is still mad and refuses to give back their money.  A few seconds later shyam calls, and said i heard about the news about the contract...and khushi was like how do you now...Shyam's face was like OH SNAP, i need to be more careful.  He saved the situation by saying he can tell by her voice...Shyam said that he will come tomorrow and help her out if she can, and also said to listen to bua ji as he will make her understand tomorrow...khushi smiles a bit and they end their conversation.

Back at the RM, nani is comparing la and khushi saying how different they are from one another...right then la comes to apologize...Mami said we forgive because you are young and if the young ones do not make mistakes who will...anjali agrees and tries to convince nani to forgive her...saying that la realizes her mistake and she is apologizing..nani still does not bend...shyam comes in but in a better way and said the same to to nani but she loosens up a little but not enough to forgive.  La and everyone leaves dejected...and mami said La apologized , it was late but better late than never...nani just glares and mami scurries off.

In Anjam's room, anjali is taking off her bangle  and saying how when one problem ends another one pops up...and when one door is locked, you do not have the key to open it...Shyam was leaning against the wall and and thinking of khushi lighting the candles...and said some deep stuff on how it is up to us to find the solution...and upon saying that she thinks of khushi's word of having a good husband.  Anjam both go to sleep (right now i am wondering how in the world is anjali sleeping in a sari...i cannot barely stand in one and here she is wearing one 24/7 and that is one fancy night sari...rant over) and anjali thinks of what shyam said and connects it with khushi...she wakes up and said khushi!!! shyam wakes up and said what happened and anjali said she found her solution and they both go back to sleep

In khushi and payal's room, Khushi is talking to devi maiya and telling her about the day and she askes her if she can fix the situation with the manager.  Khushi goes to bed and payal notices that she has no payal on one foot...she asks khushi where is your payal...and khushi then hides behind her dupatta and said where is khushi...payal said i am serious and khushi is like it is on my ankle and she notices that she does not have her payal on now she is looking for it wondering where she left it.  Then scene switches to arnav picking up the payal and holding it just mesmerized by it (he looked maha hot).  I don't know why but that scene reminded me of lord of the rings with golum holding the ring, Arnav was holding the payal like my precious...i cannot believe that i compared arnav to golum right now...they are like poles apart but i hope you got my point

Now it shows anjali and mami ji driving in a car heading somewhere...mami ji does not know where anajli is taking her but all anjali said that she is going to the solution to our problem...the reach laxmi nagar and mami wants to know why she is here...anjali said to see khushi and mami is like why...anjali then said that you want akash to get married right...mami ji is like phati sari and akash...anjali was like no...to help la...(sorry if this seems out of place i had no clue where to place it)

Lo and Behold shyam is now at the gupta house...He is sitting with them at the table talking about the situation...then the window begins to creak ( i am telling you devi maiya is helping him out) and bua ji is complaining about it and shyam said he will get it fixed...then payal comes with the hisaab (records) and asked shyam if he can talk to the manager...shyam said he can try  but his face was like my raaz might be out since the manager knows him...Shyam then changed the topic by saying that khushi should go to lucknow and try new things...payal was like i have been saying that and khushi was like NO i will not go back... i don't know why but i will not go (I think is because of arnav, or as khushi says it the sign given by DM) Shyam was like think about it...bua ji intervenes by saying why are you forcing her them to leave and shyam is like i did not mean it like that...He quietly said it will help me from not playing this hide and seek and less risk of getting caught...bua ji noticed he is saying something and said she cannot hear him due to the window...he said let's keep the window open...and he goes to open the window, when he sees anjali out the window , at the same time it looked like anjali saw shyam and asked the driver to stop the car.  Shyam immediately closes the window and said that he has some work...bua ji said he is not allowed to leave since he just came and he is still on crutches...shyam somehow manages to leave.  THe door bell rings and bua ji screams saying shyam babua you are back so fast...and she opens the door to find anjali and mami standing at her door step.

Thanks Anita for the analysis. I was thinking the same in red. She does not want to go to Lucknow anymore because she can not stand being away from Arnav anymore. As she said- what about the pain which no one knows. It is very painful for her to love the same person whom she professes to hate to everyone
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

πŸ‘                               

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Episode 60

SYMBOLISM:As a symbol KEY generally mean having the power to unlock something. Opening doors or caskets to something hidden, either spiritually or physically. Maybe even secrets.Keys can also symbolize answers or solutions to problems.

Great to know.Loved the cognitive analysis of a key.

Connection:Khushi is the key of all secrets either Arnav's past or holding the reasons of his pains.She is also will be keeping the secret of Shyam for a long time.At the same time she is the solution of all the problems and have straight answers of those emerging questions in the future and with her daring and audacious nature she will be proved a true KEY of all the locked doors.

Very well said. Loved how you allegorically mentioned Khushi as the key of Arnav's life.

Anjali ,Anjali,Anjali ...You 've just found The key "Khushi"of the closed door ,that door which has joy, happiness , salvation, restoration and redemption for everyone of her family especially  for you and your brother Arnav regardless unintentionally.Your "Oily spidey" I mean your hubby just gave the key to you by saying "You just need a keen eye to see the solution "She excitedly closed her day with this commoving and zestful idea WHICH IS THE KEY SOLUTION of this closed door [training La and bringing Arshi together πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰] and  promising for me as she did not tell "OILY SPIDEY" whose mind would start with his sticky and slippery doctrine to either stuck the key or operate the brain of the key maker[Anjali] with his crooky and slimy legs to keep ALL the doors closed forever.Special thnx to DM and the great NANIJI who put this idea in her brain...πŸ˜†

Nani always played a pivotal role in Arnav and Khushi's relationship.On the other hand Anjali was a sensible sister before the revelation of Shyam after the kidnapping.

Shyam ,Shyam ,Shyam, ...you are so right every problem brings its own solution and you all have to find one solution for the HAPPINESS of All and the key of this happiness is "Khushi" and for opening the door of that Khushi you will be the key "Oily Spidey" with all of your tangling slippery moves to make it happen for everyone to just enjoy that JOY and Happiness.hmm...You indeed are a cupid "Oily Spidey"...BUT the good part is Khushi will be slipped from your oily ,tangling web...Ha in your face ..Start counting your defeats and slaps from now..

I would rather call Shyam a venomous anaconda whose slithering moves gives me shiver in my spine.

You just can't change the door or the key of that same door by sending Khushi to Luknow or the hinges  for the window which also act as keys of the window which brings fresh air to breath as this is the key of survival of GH as this window has mind of its own because you have no other choice but to keep it open for Khushi as "taza hwa ka jhonka" [fresh air] is about to come in any second [Anjali] You are so afraid of this Key "Khushi" as she is going to lock all the doors of deceitfulness , cheating, cozening and slyness of yours just for the sake for her  family and above all for herself.

Shyam tried to close the window of GH from Raizada.But nobody can't play against God's will.

You are so right," DM opens one window while closing one door" and you are opening the window.Awww she wats to give you an opportunity to become "Bande ka putar" [become a gentleman]😑

God is kind, though Sometimes he puts us on hardship.But fix everything in the long run.

Pause here: After his defeats as Khushi end up in her office wink winkwhen you gor job for her , Khushi end up at Satsang for getting Sindoor by her future hubby and join the family in Pooja, Khushi end up at Mandir during Teej to break her fast from her hubby and do Pooja with her family, and so on because this list has no limits...will continue by the time

So true, lots of more signs are coming on the way to prove that Arnav and Khushi are made for each other.

Symbolism:Reflection on window glass,as he can't see the true picture of the situation but see through glass he will know it but still remain blind with true picture of the whole fiasco behind his eyes as he will not be in RM when Khushi will be in.LOVEEE IT.Just run as running is good for health...😑

Khushi , Khushi, Khushi,...Didn't you just lost your payal and you have no clue or whereabouts of it.You were the key protector of it. The moment you've lost the payal ,your family lost the key ways of income.Your DM did this all not to change the mind of contractor but to close this door and open the other which takes you straight to your heaven your Arnavji and that's the key solution of your old and smelly sweets which DM will accept it with open arms as she is the "biggest  key maker "of these smelly sweets.

But the sweets were not rotten right? Mami fabricated just one box. I wish they would taste the sweets. So they will come to know that someone shammed.

DM 's mold of making the key of the door of your future is absolutely correct.Stick to it with your whole heart and soul because the door is getting open, the window of opportunity is going to open and amazingly you are the KEY in those hands who are going to use you as a key  to open these for you.Just magnificent!...A hand of applause to makers,writers and actors.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

IPK's writers were brilliant initially. Specially Ved Raj and Gautam hegde were excellent. But they changed the script writers several times. That's why sometimes they lost track and never revealed some important issues, like The sweet mishap,Khushi's mom's bangles,Some of Shyam's heinous crime against Sashi gupta and anjali.

Like other elements ,your payal has  mind of its own as it has found her 

protector ,your protector just like your Dupatta has found the key happiness in Arnav's embrace and fragrance.πŸ˜‰

Khushi's Payal was transferred to the safest hand, her ultimate protector, who is no other than ASR.

Symbolism:Two pickle jars on the table.

If the jar is filled with eating oil, pickles , honey, or milk, it represents a hidden treasure. 

You are a sapient, my friend. Your perspective to see things astounded me.

Connection:Two treasures as Anjali is treasure to Arnav and Khushi will be treasure to Him .But  in return Arnav and Anjali will be treasure to Khushi too

Very well said.πŸ‘

Arnav , Arnav , Arnav...Didn't you just throw her pearls her memories because she threw you in the wilderment of ocean of her memories behind closed door so now she is back and so does your ravenous. Suddenly  you have a urge , an impetus , a compulsion  to hold her ,to cherish her, or her belongings just like this payal as she is the key of the closed door of your  life ,your breath, and for every reason to survive. "Khushi mujh se wada karo mujhe khabi chor kar nahin jao gi,...mein tumhare bina nanih ji pawoon ga"[promise me you will never leave me].He his holding on to his breath and life , her payal as he was holding on to the drapes her Dupatta  as his waving life the other day, as he was holding pearls in the palm of his hand as his soul which was wrapped around him as a door of heaven and she is holding the key to this closed heaven. You threw those pearls as you just don't want her to enter this door "ASR itna kamzor nahin keh eik larki keh khiyal ko na nikal sake..."[ASr is not weak enough to throw the thoughts of one gal...] and  the same way you asked her to throw the"Manat ki chabi" at Mazar but can you stop breathing just for the sake of the great EGO of great ASR regardless the fact she is the one who is holding the KEY of your ventilation door. I don't think so no matter what you say Mr Akhroo Yummilicious!!!πŸ˜‰

He was in denial or in quandary. He was fighting against his will not fall in love.But couldn't help himself.

He was looking irresistibly sexy.I see hundreds of good looking American guys in school,mall, everywhere. But there is only one Barun Sobti,the sexiest man alive in this planet. I can drool on him whole life.

Pause here...CONNECTION:He threw the Manat Ki chabi but she is the one who picked up but asked her to throw it but  still holding on to it but you don't know that yet  NOW  you want her to become a key of your heart .Doesn't it shows there is a DIVINE POWER which is playing the strings of your hearts and minds pretty well.πŸ‘

so true. Coz they are the soul mates and destined to be together.

The drapes ,her Dupatta her dignity is waving at your back in your room your home,water her innocence and purity is in front of you having your reflection in it wrapping you in with her,and you are becoming her protector  of ALL of these by holding her payal in your hand by raising it in the air as you taking this oath "I am and  will always be the one." and still you think you've thrown ALL the pearls which hold the key of all awakening emotions in you for her.Hmm ...you better put your Harward brain at proper place and at working mode  then...😊

Awesome analysis.

You lowering the payal after the Oath and fb of  each and every key elements of your encounter is in front of you as these scattered pearls since day one are now accumulating at one place for you to remind you just enshrine them ,embrace them, love them, nurture them and safeguard them.Just step ahead and hold on to this key for eternity.Here you are as you are listening some mighty powers from heaven holding the pyal by raising in the air. "I am and I will be the protector of the key of the door of this shrine.Just one scene without single dialogue has so much HOLD in our hearts and visible eyes.Barun you just rock because you are the one who can deliver it flawlessly...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Brilliantly said. Barun's expressive eyes speak volumes.Barun got innate talents of acting.The scene was beautifully shot, how he was holding the payal recollecting their encounters, his reflection on the water.

LUCKY  green sizzling outfit ,I am just too jealous of it...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘β€οΈ..

Nani, Nani, Nani,...You are one tough cookie.So hard to please and so hard to bend.La and her apology has no meaning for you and you want to just sleep on it as its getting late and you almost ready to closed this door with the key and time is near and key[Khushi] is arriving to do your job acc to your wish to throw her out once and for all but REMEMBER until then she will be a key[La] to your heart too and will bring tears and convulsion in you while closing this door regardless you will have a right key[Khushi]

Pause here: La will prove herself and Nani will be in paroxysm to let her go at the end."jiss larki nai iss ghar keh liye apne aap ko itna badal diya'[ A girl who changed herself so much for this house]

felt bad for La. she actually loved ASR unconditionally. But ASR only loved Khushi,but no one else.

Mamiji,Mamiji,Mamiji...how did you even think Khushi and Akash ,its not that I have a problem but You know what I do have a problem.Seriously ...How could you do this your Arnav Bitwa ,Khushi is the KEY of his heart...Uhhh..Just do Makeupia and leave the Thinkiwiya   [Don't stress your brain...
Mami's shallow brain couldn't imagine farther.

Door is about to be opened bythe key maker [Anjali] using the  same key which is  in Khushi's hand and for the key which is Khushi herself by the window opener [Shyam] by the grace of Key Planner DM herself.Too good.JUST a standing ovation to the makersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

The game is getting interesting.Rooks [Anjali and Shyam] and the King and the queen{Arnav and Khushi] are the ones who are key players along withthe major  Bishop[Nani ].Knights[Payal and Akash] will take some time to make their moves but pawns will be joining soon.😊

Audios till next time

MOMENT OF THE DAY:   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHFOeIPOTok

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHFOeIPOTok[/YOUTUBE]                              

simply mind blowing
everytime you left me spell bound with your brilliant synopsis.
I couldn't mark a single line, coz I loved them all.
My answers are in purple.

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

this is by far my favorite analysis til date

Thanks Arshi and Anita for analyzing episode 60. I added what I loved in pink. Also was wondering in this episode when Khushi came to Raizada mention she was wearing red which was Arnav's favorite color and when Arnav was looking at the Payal he was wearing green which is Khushi's favorite color
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samin6

Thanks Arshi and Anita for analyzing episode 60. I added what I loved in pink. Also was wondering in this episode when Khushi came to Raizada mention she was wearing red which was Arnav's favorite color and when Arnav was looking at the Payal he was wearing green which is Khushi's favorite color

Hey samin!!!! That is a nice catch...I never noticed that
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Anita.
Loved your take on episode-60.
Poor girls. Feeling so bad for them. But jo hota he achche ke liye hota he. Mami sure put them in great financial loss, but she actually helped her to find her job and of course her permanent ticket to RM.
 I also wonder how Anjali sleeps with those 6 yards! But it's true that she got to wear the best outfits in IPK, where khushi got to wear the worst. But still our princess looked ethereal in those ugly suits.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chalhov

@ Arshi

Thnx chalov .In red yes totally love that acidity and her pagal pan.Just love her too much/πŸ‘ Glad you liked it.What happened to the song you always relate with the story.Looking forward for that😳❀️

Here you go (also read my answer to INDI) pg 110

Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein dil subah shaam
Par tumhe likh nahin paaon main uska naam

Chaaha hai tumne jis baawri ko
Woh bhi sajanwa chaahe tumhi ko
Naina uthaae to pyaar samjho
Palken jhukaa de to ikraar samjho
Rakhti hai kabse chupa chupa ke  (abhi dono ne nahi hai samja par but seem to be doing this)

@ Ami
Loved what you wrote a chit of a jhalli girl who could decipher all gestures and inner most thoughts of mighty ASR who understood him but did not say makes him do what she thinks is correct and should do.

@Durga  liked your song and got this thought how about Chupke Chupke chal ri purvayya song for Akash and Payaliya

That's a lovely song from 'Rampur ka Lakshman', always loved that song. Chupke chupke is a very good song, I can imagine Payal singing it. For Payash, I also thought of this song, 'Dheere dheere se meri zindagi mein aana', from 'Aashiqui'. It suits them, doesn't it?
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

from my side

Durga πŸ€—from my side .❀️ it so much.Perfect words for their MASOOM LOVEπŸ‘

Thanks ArshiH 😊. And, thanks for the picture, for that πŸ€— from me too. I loved the look on their faces in this picture and that made me think about them and thus this poem. So, the credit goes to u. 😊 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi samin,

nice to see you back and mahaepisode of what the???!!!🀣 too good a name πŸ‘. yes, he was saying she isn't here and looking all around an empty room, maybe because he has a sense of the sanak in her and was prepared to see her appear out of nowhere. maybe seeing her in his closet almost made him feel all was back to normal. she'd interrupt fashion shows, bump into his car, suddenly show up under his desk at work... you know avoid all normal entries at all cost🀣

and true, you don't jump into a person's cupboard if you don't want to meet someone, you might try and cool hello and walk off or whatever, but if you're khushi and sanak is your birthright, you of course march into the closet and make a home there πŸ€£ refusing to budge. the whole specificity of that move, gah, i was rofling like a lunatic. sanaya was too good doing it. thanks for reading and feeling ze lau. we are all a bit nutty around here, that's why it all works so well i think. and really what was la thinking choosing that gana. but full marks for consistency, her next song was from dirty picture, wasn't it?πŸ˜†

Samin, that was a hilarious observation of the maha-epi. Really, what the? ROFL 

Indi, u r too good. In bold, quite right. She's been giving him jhatkas with her unusual entries everytime. Soon, he will find her in the kitchen. And, later too, after bandagement when they decide not to see each other again; the very next day, he finds her falling into his arms, yet again, in the kitchen. πŸ˜†
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Thanks a lot Samin...for the badtmaeeze info πŸ˜ƒ

Samin, what a research!. Kya tameez se badtameezi ka info nikala hai, wah wah. πŸ˜ƒ