-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Please keep in mind that this was written when rumours of RK having an illness were going around! This was going to be a SS until it was found that the illness track was just a rumour aha. I decided to post it as an OS anyways. No it's not a prediction OS! Enjoy!

Why?

Why?

That was the only question that lurked my mind after he stole me of everything I had.

My love, my family, my trust, my innocence, myself...

Why...?

I couldn't go back home. I couldn't show ma that I'd failed in love...failed in making RK into who I thought I had. Failed in everything.

I figured...ma would believe the letter and just continue to think that I'd left to be with RK. It did say I'd be gone for a long time...

I'd let her believe that. I wouldn't go back. Never.

At least not until I got back at him for what he did to me.

He destroyed me.

He killed me on the inside.

I sat outside the gates to the chawl; on the ground in tears...wearing my bridal clothing still.

He had taken the last epitome of our...I mean, my love.

He never loved me.

If he had loved me...he at least would've let me keep the last sign of our marriage...my mangulsutra.

Why?

Why'd he do this to me? Why...

Revenge? I didn't believe that...our relationship meant something. It did.

He never would've taken it so far if it had been revenge...

But what else could it possibly be?

Whatever it was...it had hurt me.

He had no right to play with my feelings like that.

I stood and began walking down the street in a trance.

I'd have to get back at him.

I'd have to get my revenge...

I'd...have to go back to see him...now...this was a joke...he'd never hurt me like that.

I began walking in the direction of RK's house unconsciously. A few cars swerved around me, but that didn't knock me out of my trance.

As I reached his house gates, I saw the guards.

They shooed me away.

Why?

I tried talking them into letting me in...but they refused...saying RK lets no fans in to see him.

Fan? I remembered the village night where I told him I was his number one fan and no one loved him more than me...but I didn't mean it literally.

"Please let me in..."

"Get out before we have to use unnecessary force to drive you away."

"But I'm his biwi..."

"He is not married."

"But..."

"Leave."

I stared at the guards silently and then looked through the gates at the house.

The house I had said my goodbyes to just hours earlier...

Little did I know that my goodbye would mean something different than I had initially thought...

As I began to slowly step back, with a shock-stricken face, my eyes slowly moved up to the top floor window.

I could've sworn I saw a glimpse of him...but the instant my eyes met the window, he backed away.

Maybe it wasn't him...maybe he hadn't even gone home and I was just imagining him...

Either way, it hit me hard.

I stumbled back onto the ground.

As I hit the ground, I burst into tears again.

I thought I was dry...but the tears came back.

This couldn't be happening to me.

All I did was fall in love...

What did I do wrong...?

Why was this happening to me?

Why...

---

Two Years Later

---

"Yes. Send him an invitation as well...I'm sure...No, just do as I say...I'd like that invitation sent right away with no name...Preparations better be ready for tonight...It's a big day, you'll see...Yes, don't give my name, okay, thanks, bye."

I spoke on the phone to my manager.

Yes, manager.

I had finally made it to where I had made it my goal to make it.

It took two years...but it was worth it.

I waited two years for this day.

It would be one of the biggest days of my life.

It would be the day I got back at him for what he did to me...

I had planned a party for the amazing success of the opening of my first movie.

Planned it at my house...or should I say mansion.

Yes. I was successful...and filthy rich. It's amazing how much one successful film can make you.

I guess it just took the right kind of push to drive me to this point.

A painful push...a push I'd definitely get my revenge on.

It was the perfect day too...two years ago on this day he had left me at the chawl.

A couple hours later, my phone rang and I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?...Oh good...Did you give my name?...No?...Good job, how'd you get him to agree?...For the alcohol?...Seriously?...Well that's good, as long as he's coming, it's fine, no matter his reason...Kay, I'll see you in a few hours, good job, bye."

I hung up and smiled as my plan was going exactly as planned.

After a few hours, guests began to arrive.

I stood at the top of the stairs, waiting for his entry.

Waiting to see his face after two years in person...

Waiting to show him that he wasn't the only one who could be like him...

Hundreds of guests arrived, but he didn't.

I asked my manager to inform me of his entry and I headed to my room to fix up my make-up.

It was approximately twenty minutes later when my manager walked in.

"Ma'am he's here."

"Good. Is everyone else?"

"Waiting on about five to ten people still."

"I don't like to be kept waiting. The wait is over. Do as I told you earlier. The minute I walk out, dim the lights and shine one on me after I say the cue line."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good, now go. I'll be out right away."

She rushed away as I stood and checked myself out in the mirror one last time.

I looked beautiful...well, more sexy than beautiful.

The long figure fitting black dress I wore had a slit running up to my thigh.

It revealed my leg just enough for the dress not to be too simple, yet not too provocative either.

The back of the dress...actually there was no back. The dress hung low on the small of my back and was tied in one place around my neck. My entire back was visible.

I had my hair straight and long, running down my back and in front of my shoulder over my chest.

"Perfect."

I turned around and walked out of my room and to the top of the stairs.

The lights dimmed and my microphone turned on.

"Welcome everyone to the celebration of my first successful film release. I'd like to thank you all for coming; especially a few certain people. This party is not only for me...but for something else as well. I won't be getting to that so soon though. Enjoy yourselves...especially you, Seemaji."

The single light flashed on and shone onto my face.

It was blinding at first, I had to cover my face with hand.

Once my eyes adjusted, I slowly moved my hand away...

I remembered back to the first party of his that I had gone too...it seemed eerily similar.

As I opened my eyes and looked down at the party people, I finished what I was saying.

"And yes, I'll be the host of this party...I'm Madhubala Malik. The new heroine."

I smiled and then the rest of the lights shot on.

My eyes skimmed the room and then landed on the one person who seemed frozen in time.

They landed on him.

My heart sunk...the heart I thought had died.

I felt a heavy feeling on my heart...but that made me want to get back at him so much more.

He sat there with a drink in his hand and his eyes on me.

His mouth was slightly open as though he was shocked.

That's when I began to walk down the stairs and in his direction.

He remained frozen as I got closer and closer, but his eyes never left me.

Having to face my first love was going to be hard...I knew that.

But I had prepared myself. I knew I had been waiting for this day for two years.

I couldn't ruin it.

I reached him and he stood.

He looked me up and down, but didn't say a word.

I put my hand out.

"Madhubala Malik."

He closed his mouth and then put on an expression that seemed angered almost. As though he were angered by the fact that I was introducing myself to him as if it were the first time. He didn't shake my hand.

"I kno..."

"Nope. You don't Rishabh Kundra. I'm just that girl that spent a night outside your home gates. That's it."

He stared at me and for a moment I thought he had gotten a flashback of that night.

I grabbed his hand and shook it.

"I know you're probably wondering how I'm here. How I've made it so big. Remember, you had said to me once that to enter the film industry, you have to sacrifice a lot? Do you know what I sacrificed Rishabh Kundra?"

I stared at him, waiting for a response...but he was the most silent I had ever seen him before.

So I continued.

"I sacrificed myself."

He lowered his eyes for a split second but then looked back up at me.

"Madhu..."

"Madhubala. The name's Madhubala."

He went silent again.

I went close and put my lips near his ear to whisper something to him.

"Two years ago, on this day...you thought you ended the game. But the game had just begun. I'll be putting an end to this game Rishabh Kundra. This time, it's my turn."

I pulled away, shot him one of his own famous smirks, and then turned around to walk away. I didn't bother turning around again to look at him.

I went to take center stage.

I grabbed the microphone.

"Two years ago, on this day, I was snatched of everything. My love, my family, my life. Today this party isn't just to celebrate the success of my movie everyone...it's to celebrate moving on. Moving on to better things in life. You all may remember me as Mrs. Madhubala Kundra, am I right?"

I looked around the room and saw a bunch of nodding heads.

"This party is for the end of that relationship. The relationship, which ended two years ago, will be put to a complete end today. Today I'd like to announce my engagement. I had said there's two reasons to this party...the second reason is that I'm finally marrying the man I was initially set to marry years ago...Mukund Dixit. Yes, today is my engagement with Mukund. I'd like to thank you all for your love and support and for coming today. Please do carry on and you will be informed when the engagement ceremony will be beginning."

---

(CONTINUED INTO NEXT POST)

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail

--- 

Bittuji ran towards me as I sat there with the glass of alcohol still in my hands. I sat frozen with my eyes set on her.

"Chief…it's bha…"

"Bittuji, she's not your bhabiji anymore."

"Chief I have to tell her."

"No! You will not tell her anything. She's finally happy and moving on."

"Does bhabiji really look happy to you?!"

"I said she's not yo…"

"I can't watch you do this to yourself chief. I've watched you for the past two years…I'm not letting her leave you like that."

"Bittuji, I will fire you if you do anything like that."

"Go ahead chief…if giving you happiness means losing my job, I'm willing to give that up."

He began to turn around when suddenly I slammed my glass onto the ground. I stood in a fit of rage and grabbed him by the collar.

I heard the crowd go silent and all eyes land on me…but I didn't notice it at the time.

So, then in the next moment I made the biggest mistake I had been avoiding for two years…

"You will NOT tell Madhu I'm dying! DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

I watched Bittuji's eyes widen as I let the truth slip.

I let him go and looked around me at all the eyes in my direction.

Then my eyes landed on her.

She stood there with her mouth wide open in shock and tears in her eyes.

She began to slowly walk towards me as I froze in spot.

My heart began to race with every step she took towards me.

She had no idea what effect she still had on me…she had no idea how much I had hurt after leaving her…she had no idea…

She came to a stop in front of me and looked up at me with her tear-filled eyes.

She was silent for a minute and then her eyes looked at the ground where the glass had shattered. She looked behind me at the minibar where I stood. Then her eyes met mine again.

I knew what she was thinking…why was I drinking when I was dying? Why was I willingly slowly killing myself? I would've told her that the answer was her…I wanted to leave the world sooner because I couldn't bear the pain of not being with her…but I didn't want to hurt her like that. I didn't want her to feel guilty when the time for me to go would come.

As I was lost in thought, I suddenly was brought back to reality when she began hitting my chest as she cried and then screamed.

"WHY RK?! Why..."

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
Zara_92 thumbnail
Stop making me cry with ur posts and now OS also ! This was heart wrenching !

Beautifully written !! It exctly touched my heart 😊

Superb OS Pritt
Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara.92

Stop making me cry with ur posts and now OS also ! This was heart wrenching !

Beautifully written !! It exctly touched my heart 😊

Superb OS Pritt

Awww sorry for the tears!! <3

Thanks though Zaruu! 😳
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Pritt such an awesome OS...you made me cry... 😭
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Preeto...pretty please make a VM if you are not to busy. I have stomach cramps and you are my savior. Lovely OS but please a VM 😭
😭.
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful os
Soo emotional pritt
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rimsha-sizzles

Pritt such an awesome OS...you made me cry... 😭

Aww I'm so sorry I made you cry! But thank you! 

Originally posted by: iiDona

Preeto...pretty please make a VM if you are not to busy. I have stomach cramps and you are my savior. Lovely OS but please a VM 😭

😭.

Jasleen!!! Aw! Feel better! I hate stomach cramps...and I'm working on the VM! :)

Originally posted by: hifzaa

beautiful os
Soo emotional pritt

Thanks so much!!!
aahaaan_rk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very nicely written OS dear...I liked the way it ended ...superb!
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@PrittB: Nyc OS!!!!😊