19th July-India Episode-written update-KS

pooja.walia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

today.... start with Jai reaching the morgue to identify the body which matched the description he had given to the inspector yesterday.........

he goes near...very scared..... the pallu of a yellow saree is seen....he gets scared.... the colour of his face drains away..then we see....the sheet being taken off the body's face....then it goes dum dum.... but suddenly a guy near by comes n hugs the vody...its not bani...

its some other lady.... Jai feels very sad for the guy ...who's all crying.... he keeps a hand on his shoulder to give him courage....but is not able to say anything......

then we see....pia laying on the bed....all crying n stuff,.....she's very upset..... then she spots Pushkar standing by the window.... she runs up to him.... asks him about Bani....he says that he looked at every possible place but couldnot find Bani....but he assures her that th ecops are looking for Bani n so is Mr.Walia....he tells her that bani will be back.... tells her no to worry...

rano n sahil have some talk about bani(sorry i kndda missed it).... then sahil decides to go n find bani.... but jigyasa tells him to stay at home...she tells him that he's gone crazy listening to his wife...the halat outside are to dangerous for him to step outside...n as it is his mama n his dad are out looking for bani ...but sahil doesn't listen....he tries to get away with jigyasa trying to stop him from leaving...thjen out of no where...ranveer n raashi come.... jigyasa ...tells ranveer to explain to saahil that its very dangerous to go outside...ranveer gives a look ...he asks raashi to go to their room.... she leaves...actually she's worried ...surprised...couldn'yt rwally make out her look.... then ranveer tells saahil that he's only listening to his wife .... n he's not listening to their mom.... saahil still doesn't listen.... he tries to leave...but jigs takes his hand n gives him her kasam...that if he'll leave he'll see her dead...saahil is still not sure wether to go or not...but rano says thar he should not leave.... she teells him to stay so that they stop fighting...she runs away crying n saahil follows her...

then massi n dadi are sitting all upset n sad.... masi is very worried about bani's safety.... they are talking about the pag phera taking place...n how they can do the rasams without bani...jigs comes in all happy n starts talikng about the preprations being done.... then massi n dadi say that how without bani the function would atke place...then jigs in her catty style says that she has only 1 daughter n she won't let anything stop m taking place..... then anu comes up.... she hugs jigs...who's eyes are moist...she tells her that she's all fine...anu greets everbody...she hugs rano who's a lil sad ...jigs is giving her evil looks... then she mentions that raashi was missing anu...n that raashio has gone to her mayika for the pag phera...unlike some people who have no mayika to go to...rano gets all sad... everybody is sad n angry at jigs for saying such stuff.... suddenly pushkar comes up n says that jigs need not worry about rano n that she's his zimedaari n she'll have her pag phera......

then jigs is talikng to some mrs. mittal on phone inviting her for a party being organised.... after wedding celebrations... anu comes up n disconnects the line.... jigs gets upset...n says that what are u doing...n stuff...anu says that there will be no celebration till bani is not back...she gives a talk about how a family needs to stick together at times of crisis...jigs says that she doesn't consider bani as family... jigs shouts at  anu for aking ban's side...someone who was the reason for various insults that jigs had to face....anu says that ,,....bani was the g took place n ...her izzaat is intact coz of bani taking the blame of her pregnancy.... jigs says that this fact ca't reduce her hatred towards bani.... anu tells her to go ahead with her plans...but she won't let any party happen till bani is not back....

jai goes to a newspaper office to give an ad for bani being missing..the guy asks for a picture.... jai takes out a icture of her...another one where the two of them are standing together drops by.... its a beautiful picture...jai gets the flashback of massi making them dress up for a picture being taken together...he's lost in thoughts ....n then the guy snaps him out of his thoughts..... jai is back home ...on the phone.... asking about bani...he's very panicky...all restless.... a guy is shown reading the newspaper.... there's an ad with bani's pic..n a huge reward...for her whereabouts....

tony comes in telling jai that some1 is here regarding the ad...jai asks to see him.... the person says that bani is at his house...his wife got her there...she's injured...a lil.... he asks jai for the prize money....who tells him that he'll get alllthat he wants..... but he needs to see bani immeidiately.... jai rushes downstairs.... every 1 is sitting he tells massi not to worry ...he goes to rano n says that he promises her that bani will be back that bani will be back before her pag phera.....

they drive to this guys house...

jai keeps telling the guy how great full he is...then the guy tells jai that they'll have to leave the car at some distance n walk ...as the road is bad..... they walk towards a haunted house.... its creepy.... the guy knocks 2-3 times...no one answers...he says his wife suffers from arthiritis...so she's late in opening the door.... the door opens...all we see is a gun.......

jai is stunned.........handeled by someone wearing black golves...(so they changed the colour..)

n the gun is fired.... blood covers up the screen....the end...

i'm sorry for the spelling mistakes...n the order of events may be wrong...i tried to cover most of it....i hope it was ok.....

or also by garf-👏

Hi Guys,

Since MT missed today's serial, I thought I'll give the update. So please bear with me even if you find it boring!!

Today serial starts with Sahil telling Rano, he's going out to look for his sweet Bani mami, but then jiggs (with her layers of makeup) tells him he's going no where and he's gone mad to go in such bad conditions. She accuses him of becoming jodu ka ghulam, then enters our sexy sanyasi (can't be called a sanyasi anymore) with his better half. Before starting to talk he tells his better half to go in the room and Ms. obedient that Raashi is she goes to the room.

Sahil gets another round of doze from his big brother and when he still refuses to listen, jiggs takes out her ace card - the good ol' ma ki sar ki kasam kha. Obviously Sahil still tries not to listen, however Rano chips in saying he need not go anywhere and she doesn't want any fight at home. Jiggs and Ranveer gives her the coldest look possible.

The scene moves to Jai, who's obviously too troubled, they show him going to the mortuary, they show him walking in such a way like he has a problem even putting one foot forward, just because he's very scared thinking what if the dead body is of Bani, flashbacks run through his head...and I am sure he must be wondering...why the hell he did not admit to Bani how crazily in love he his with her...I feel sad for our cuddles... 

The doc removes the white sheet from the body's face and they show a stunned and a shocked Jai. At that moment another man recognises it's his wife and then they show the person's body...

They show Jai trying to console that man by putting his hand on his shoulder, but then he too realises he could have been in his shoes and nothing in the world can be enough to console a person who has lost his or her loved one.

The scene switches to Maasi and dadi who are obviously worried and can't stop thinking about Bani. Dadi says pata nahi kiski nazar lag gayee hai...(arrey jiggs aur roshni ke hote, kisi aur ki zaroorat hi nahi hai dadi)

They are talking about how they can have padphere of Anu, when Bani is not there. At that time our jiggs all dressed up intercepts and says, she only has one daughter and she definitely is going to do the padphere and that they should go and get ready while she makes the preparations...Anu zooms in at that time, hugs her mum and tells her no ways she's going to have a padphere without her bani mami...Obviously jigs ain't happy seeing this reaction and tries to object, however her daugther silences her by saying she's married today just because of Bani and the pad phere won't happen without her.

Jiggs can't help maroing a tana and looks at rano and says some people don't even have their maikahs to go to, thankfully Pushkar comes in at that time and says she does have a maikah and he has come to take her.

They show our cuddles going to a newspaper office to place an ad, he's about to take out Bani's snap when a couple of snaps comes out of his pocket, one of them standing together, Bani in white and Jai in black and there's a flashback, where they show Bani and Jai coming down the stairs and Jai asks Maasi why did she tell them to get dressed and come down?

Maasi replies, "ghar mein kahi bhi tum dono ki photo ek saath nahi hai" "toh mai chahtee huu tum dono ka ek saath photo ho" they awkwardly stand next to each other, maasi tells them "arrey itne door kyon khare ho, pass pass aao,,,jai bani ke paas jao" (These are not the exact words muttered by her, but something close)

And our cuddles puts his hand around Bani's shoulders and get a snap clicked.

I am sure he realizes his love for Bani more and more each moment...

They show the next morning, they show a man reading the ad where it says whoever will find Bani Walia, please contact Jai Walia and that person will be paid Rs.20,0000

They show jiggs calling one of her friend and inviting her for a party and her daugther's pudphere...How insensitive this woman can get😡

Sharam naam ki cheez nahi hai..anyways her daughter comes in and cuts the line while she's talking. Anu intelligent ho gayee hai after her marriage...😉

Jiggs says tum pagal ho gayee ho, aise phone kaat rahee ho, anu says, pagal toh aap ho gayee hai, bani mami ka koi pata nahi aur aap party arrange kar rahee ho. I liked it when she said, ghar ka koi bhi member ko kuch hota hai, toh baki ko ek saath hoke kuch karna chaiye...

They show Jai pacing in his room, shouting over the phone, raat se subah ho gayee hai, din khatam hone ko aaya hai, aur abhi tak kuch pata nahi chala...

At that time Tony the butler comes in saying someone has come to meet and he has responded to the newspaper's ad. Jai says usko bhejo andar, the man comes in and says Bani is in his house and his wife had met Bani in the station. she took her to their house, he says he's very needy and needs the money badly. Jai gets all excited and tells him to take him immediately to her and that he'll definitey pay him once he sees her.

He comes down all excited, tells maasi that Bani is in this man's house, he sees rano, goes across to her and tells her, tumhari bani didi tumhare pudphere ke pehle aajayegi, I promise you that. cuddles looked adorable, the way he reassures Rano and the look Rano gives him...is all of respect...he's already become the head of Bani's family too. Pushkar is also there and they show him looking at Jai.

Anyways they show this strange man and Jai going in the car, the man says the road is bad ahead and they would need to walk. They come to some shady house, the kind they show Bani is trapped in. The man knocks on the door, and says his wife has arthiritis and would take time opening it, I think this is the time Jai notices something is fishy and definitely not right.

They show the door opens a gun is pointed at Jai and the shoot out and the screen is filled with the color red...

The episode ends here...

Okay guys me tried...hope this helps till the video is not out.

Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmtwist thumbnail
oh thanks pooja....thanks a lot sweety
irumnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks ,,,,,
you are jem .. pooja ..

you did a beautiful job .......pooja .. well done

cheers

Edited by irumnaz - 17 years ago
Dewanee thumbnail
thanks pooja....
😭 don't know what is going on with KS....all these gun things...not liking it 😭
*Sky16* thumbnail
so did the whle thing with the gun thing happen, cause its not in this update, but its the other one
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Pooja... I'm eagerly awaiting for Bani's return....
Jaseeka thumbnail
Thanx pooja.
what going on in KS?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the details, will wait for more!
sweetu144 thumbnail
thank u soooo much!!
i am wondering the person who short J...was he or she male or female...for some unknown reason a thought has settled itself in m ymind and refuses to budge...wat if bani shot J.... 😭 ...i know it cnt be true...but my mind wont budge from da idea...
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks!!!Edited by cute1228 - 17 years ago