Dil Dhamaal Aur Dhoka Live Update 09/02/13

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
The show starts where a lorry truck is heading in the night and the come to a place where it says 'DANGER' and they get down. Another person comes in a white car comes and attack one of them and goes straight. The person arrive at Padmini Palace and takes out a big ball and places it in the event hall. 

Kanhaiyya leaves the police station with his suit and on his way, he receives a call that a truck have been stolen and the truck has dangerous gas. 

Kanhaiyya says but he is on his way for a party and his beauty will get angry if he does his duty now. Sona ji would be waiting for me. Kanhaiyya calls Sona and says 'Jaanu, i'm on my way now'

'Party on my mind' song from Race is playing and all the couples starts arriving with mask.
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Kanhaiyya and Sona are yet to arrive and performance from Indu of Hitler Didi and Ansh of Punar Vivah.
VishaD. thumbnail
Iqbal Khan comes as the party host and introduces himself as Ranvijay Singhania and he invited everyone to the party.

Kanhaiyya arrives at the party and sees the white car which the constable given information that stole the dangerous gas from the truck.

Kanhaiyya enters the storeroom and finds the dangerous gas and as he is about to call and inform his team, someone hits him on his head and Kanhaiyya faints.

The person also ties Kanhaiyya's hands.

VishaD. thumbnail
Zoya is at the carpark and she suddenly hears Kanhaiyya's phone ringing and wonders whose phone is ringing. 

Sona is in the party and wondering why is Kanhaiyya not picking up her call. 

VishaD. thumbnail
Suhnaina next dances with Ayan from Qubool Hai for 'Character Dheela' and 'Ishq Wala Love'

VishaD. thumbnail
Sona is trying to call Kanhaiyya and is worried why is he still not here while Kanhaiyya is shown still unconscious. Buaji from Punar Vivah comes to Sona and asks why is she looking so worried? Sona says because her husband is still not yet and she says she will try again.

Sona sees Kartik and Lovely being romantic and starts to dream of her and Kanhaiyya.

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh live update...wow...thanks for your efforts visha.

I enjoyed a lot and among sonaiya's 3 songs, sarkayeleyo khatiya was the best...my bad luck that i am unable to watch the last half an hour event. Have to watch it later...fultoo dhamaal. I enjoyed alot.
Sonali.S thumbnail
fire brigaid maanga de tu angaaro par hai aarmaan...O BALMA...O BALMA
VishaD. thumbnail
Mention not Sonali and i'm still watching the show. Will continue it ðŸ˜†
Sonali.S thumbnail
waiting for your update. Last half an hour...very sad.