Preeti Puri Choudhary:Soon I am completing 1000...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Very soon I am completing 1000 days of my marriage: Preeti Puri Choudhary

Preeti Puri Choudhary

A page from the personal diary of Preeti Puri Choudhary

Hello everyone, this is Preeti Puri Choudhary whom you know as Renu in Housewife Hai… Sab Jaanti Hai on Zee TV.

Today, I am here to tell some interesting facts about my life.

Born and brought up in Mumbai, I completed my graduation from here.

My getting into television was not planned at all. In fact, soon after my graduation, I started working with SBI bank. Then too I was not very keen to enter television. Incidentally, on occasions I used to accompany one of my colleagues for auditions who was very much inclined towards acting. I was a very shy and reserved kind of a girl and preferred maintaining a low profile.

For me, acting and dancing was only limited to my college and colony where I stayed. Since I come from a very conservative Punjabi family, acting for shows on television was considered to be bad.

It so happened that one of my friends recommended me to appear for audition for a few shows because I had good looks and height. But my father was against it.

But, at the same time, I was getting little too curious. One day I dropped my photographs at the Balaji and Mukta Arts office. To my surprise, I got a call within a week for the film Aitraaz in which I had to play Akshay Kumar's secretary.

After three months, I got a call from Balaji for Kahiin Toh Hoga on Star Plus and Kehna Hai Kuch Mujhko on Sony Entertainment Television. But, still I didn't leave the SBI job because I had a fear of leaving such a good employment. To escape from such blues, I used to take leave from office and attend shooting. But then slowly, I took a liking for acting and decided to make the same my profession.

Since I have worked for both films as well as television, I have experience of both the fields and I can say that on the whole it has been very good. But talking in matters of work load, films are little easier and convenient than television because working for the latter becomes very hectic for its telecast schedules.

I can say that there was a time when I was working for around 20 hours a day.

My husband Vipin Choudhary who is the Head of Sunshine Production is aware of my job compulsions and supports me a lot in any project I take. Very soon, we are completing 1000 days of our marriage and hence I am thinking of celebrating it with a blast.

This is all for now but very soon I will be back with some more interesting stuff. Ciao!!!

from rival site

Thanks for sharing and all the best to her ðŸ˜Š
oh wow thanks for the Article josh

She is married, i didn't knew it and yes i remember her as Mouli of 'kahin to hoga'
thank u so much...CONGO for ur successful marriage life...
Thanks for sharing 😊

Best wishes to her on her marriage