Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Is there anyway to get rid of the problem? When will this message disappear? Me and my sister have an account and it's pretty unfair that we have to tolerate this problem. 
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

Is there anyway to get rid of the problem? When will this message disappear? Me and my sister have an account and it's pretty unfair that we have to tolerate this problem. 

This happens based on IP addresses and not accounts. So because you and your sister presumably log in using the same IP address this will continue to happen until your sister becomes a senior member, which is when she makes her 200th post.
famzii05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

This happens based on IP addresses and not accounts. So because you and your sister presumably log in using the same IP address this will continue to happen until your sister becomes a senior member, which is when she makes her 200th post.

Oh okay. Thanks for the information. I guess she's the one that will suffer! Hehe! 😆

Thanks again! :)
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

Oh okay. Thanks for the information. I guess she's the one that will suffer! Hehe! 😆

Thanks again! :)

Well actually you both suffer until she becomes a senior member. Because until then your IP address is restricted to 20 posts every 24 hours. That means both of you together can only make 20 posts a day. ðŸ˜‰
famzii05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Well actually you both suffer until she becomes a senior member. Because until then your IP address is restricted to 20 posts every 24 hours. That means both of you together can only make 20 posts a day. ðŸ˜‰

Really? That sucks man!  Oh well. Happiness was short lived! 😆