Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Saw the trp 1.3 it's not good but not bad either coz of no promo... I guess it's a good decision for sp to pull the plug of silence... The numbers are not there...

I think more than the show I'm attach to this thread... Will be missing u guys πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
if u all are expecting a rooomantic scene btw garv nd gauri today then hold ur horses bc as per india forum latet video today gauri will be shown "playing with GOBHAR(cow dug) "rather than having eye lock with garv. πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

if u all are expecting a rooomantic scene btw garv nd gauri today then hold ur horses bc as per india forum latet video today gauri will be shown "playing with GOBHAR(cow dug) "rather than having eye lock with garv. πŸ˜†

I will accept anything they show, after all it's gonna end πŸ˜†
Tunasnah thumbnail
MRUNAL is looking gorgious in last two epi i will be more happy if garv will be shown as politician and his family a civilised desent people MANIT will look fantastic as a politician .
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 11 years ago
Tunasnah thumbnail
i genuinely think that though what ever happen production house is fully responsible for this more then channel .but if sp change the time slot and trust garv gauri track  and give one morechance then i believe this show will improve but the way saideodher work on garv family characters is disguisting ...cant sai thibk something different.πŸ₯±
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

i genuinely think that though what ever happen production house is fully responsible for this more then channel .but if sp change the time slot and trust garv gauri track  and give one morechance then i believe this show will improve but the way saideodher work on garv family characters is disguisting ...cant sai thibk something different.πŸ₯±

sad but true imagine garv is a politician wants revenge on appa saheb force n marries gauri... Then love hate track... It would be interesting but now they seem to make garv like rowdy😲 garv character has charisma b4 this for the sake of ending the show even that they are destroying  Sai has tried her best... Wat to do... Luck not in her side Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
soapie thumbnail
Is it any wonder that Manit also put in his papers? I mean you promise a guy to give him a strong, author backed character and then you turn him into a half-baked obessesed lover cum sada-chaap gunda?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Garv used to look so smashing in the earlier episodes, with his cool aviator shades and khadi kurta over jeans...and more importantly, his attitude was so cool...he actually looked like a young, hot-blooded political leader!

And now look? He trips and falls down in front of his wife and is behaving like a lout in front of his in-laws! I think in a way its good that the show is ending...πŸ˜†

Btw, did you notice that Mrunal has been looking so pretty post her marriage? She looks gorgeous in the IF Video...her laughter is so infectious and she has a really pretty face! Why couldn't the CV's give her this look from the beginning? She looked so chubby and ordinary before and now she looks radiant and beautiful!

Btw, judging from Mrunal's attitude, she seems perfectly happy that her show is ending...πŸ˜†

Riyya, I agree...if SP had given a chance and also some creative input to the PH, the show could have been so much better...they could have let Garv remain what he was and not turn him into what they are making him now!
Edited by soapie - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
 Looking at garv appa saheb n gauriπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: soapie

Is it any wonder that Manit also put in his papers? I mean you promise a guy to give him a strong, author backed character and then you turn him into a half-baked obessesed lover cum sada-chaap gunda?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Garv used to look so smashing in the earlier episodes, with his cool aviator shades and khadi kurta over jeans...and more importantly, his attitude was so cool...he actually looked like a young, hot-blooded political leader!

And now look? He trips and falls down in front of his wife and is behaving like a lout in front of his in-laws! I think in a way its good that the show is ending...πŸ˜†

Btw, did you notice that Mrunal has been looking so pretty post her marriage? She looks gorgeous in the IF Video...her laughter is so infectious and she has a really pretty face! Why couldn't the CV's give her this look from the beginning? She looked so chubby and ordinary before and now she looks radiant and beautiful!

Btw, judging from Mrunal's attitude, she seems perfectly happy that her show is ending...πŸ˜†

Riyya, I agree...if SP had given a chance and also some creative input to the PH, the show could have been so much better...they could have let Garv remain what he was and not turn him into what they are making him now!

I agree gauri  mt looks so pretty... She perfectly fine only she needs to reduce weight a bit... Yes soapie garv character is strong n makes us wanna more but look what they have turn him into... It could be he also put down the papers    I saw one of her some sort of interview article wer she says the story was initially not like what it is now, it's more daughter n mother but now coz of trp pressure they have to change it... So I guess mayb shes also not happy with the way story is going... The story is disaster now soapie πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Look at garv.. Look at gauri.. Look at appa saheb... Look at asavri
...πŸ˜† It's disaster the character change... Appa saheb from strong to nothing...πŸ˜† I just laugh myself out... So soapie it's better to end... In fact the g2 scenes looks so out of place... Sach main πŸ˜† I guess there are some issue between sp n ph... It's bigger pic over there... πŸ˜†  Sainhas idea but the execution is not there... Like u said on paper sounds good when implement haywireπŸ˜† sp has given up soapie πŸ˜†

G2 scenes are like, hey we have to do it... Story gonna end... Our love must bloom 2πŸ˜†
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
QUOTE=soapie]Is it any wonder that Manit also put in his papers? I mean you promise a guy to give him a strong, author backed character and then you turn him into a half-baked obessesed lover cum sada-chaap gunda?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE] no wonder garv is tripping n falling coz gauri looks πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I think they wanted to keep gauri look like what she is after marriage... So that's why earlier simple πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Only aka saheb will be saved... I mean her character πŸ˜† All others gone for a toss... Sincerely I'm happy it's ending... I dun want the show to continue n we start cursing all the characters... At least now there are some character to be saved... Already quarter of b family missing πŸ˜† Let's just think that's it's a short story...πŸ˜†

Soapie did u notice yday g2 scene the door was open... I mean their room door n both playing with lights.. Was it a blooper of what... πŸ˜† 
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago