Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think selvam's going to rescue archana and find out about nandhini's true colours  .. ennamo pannunga!!
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapooo

Another "Thali play " is on I guess. The thali has no meaning when the marriage has gone kaput !! 

Roja love your comment - when are they are going to stop this Thali sentiment - Nandini became witch of the year - killing people without no remorse
seelaks thumbnail
I want to see how the serial ends ðŸ˜‰

Nandini is irritating day by day ðŸ¤¢
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri - what sadism? disgusting. And murders are so easy? What exactly does the director want to convey? Of course Archu will be safe - hope Nandhini goes to abacus school - one   two  three la la lump pum la la lump pum...
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: seelaks

I want to see how the serial ends ðŸ˜‰

Nandini is irritating day by day ðŸ¤¢

Me too Laks.  I never watched this serial before as they show this during day time and I did not see in the evening coz don't know head or tails.

Although, I do hear about the description of the serial from friends.

Now, I want to see how it ends.

I know Nandhini did a lot to take revenge on Sivakami, but to the extending murdering people??  She gone cuckoo.  But sincerely I hope she is counting abacus together with Selvam.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sri..

sutham.. another attempt to kill Archu.. Nandhini how much more bi*****er can you get..  🤢
Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Short Wednesday March 06 update( happened to watch it after a long... time)

--- Archana comes back safely  telling she had a tire puncture had to call mechanic so delay. 

--That guy (What is his name from Karunai illam) he scolds Archu for not informing telling he felt very restless. Tells her not to even drive taxi and he will take care of her. Archu says I will inform in future but please don't ask me not to work. Reva and vasu look at each other seeing his concerns.

-- In Nandhini house - rowdies come and tell attempt to kil lArchu flopped due to police intervened and pulled the lorry aside as they doubt them why the lorry is roaming around in the area for long.

-- Nadini in thoughts. Selvam comes bck from Ranchi and informs Nandhini that he canceled the business as he threw the paper on their face and didn't go with the deal.

-- Nandhini scolds him for runing 20 crore business. Selvam says they only want you not me and I can't take it for me manam important. Tells Nandini to adakki vasichufy in office and take care more of the house. Nandini gets annoyed.

Settu calls Selvam for a party next day tells him there is surprise. Nandini questions why Selvam didn't inform that they reconciled and Selvam says none of your business more snubbing for her.

Some rowdies acting bad in a hotel where families are eating. No one can question them.  Karunai illam guy comes there asks for money  for the home donation. Roedies tease and insult him.

Archu comes there by chance and takes him away scolding rowdies.

People praise her on the back. Rowdies angry.
(Is ther eany connection to these Rowdies with Nandhini???)

Thodarum...
Edited by migan - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 paruda meena akka watching thirumathiselvam and also updating ðŸ˜² aww thanks for the updates akka ðŸ¤—

Me no longer watching it.. only read the updates posted here. Day after day nandhini tholla thangamudiyalae. Its so damm annoying and i really want them to finish up this serial soon.

Achoo amma is coming today .. innimelum today and tomolo cannot essu from TMS 😭

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan , All of a sudden Archu  is courage personified? ada pOngada, intha thOllai mudinja sari .
-ovi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
once i used to watch these serial with my mom and now i just hate it .my mom use to say knowone will be like selvam in real life now i say knowone be these bad like selvam .man just use your brain he runie his own family for some wicth .plesas change the charater or show something positive or end the serialEdited by ovi26 - 11 years ago