Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Let me start from the start. Aaj list banane ka mann karr raha hai. That way one has to frame lesser sentences. πŸ˜† You see, even though you aren't, I'm very lazy. Or are you? πŸ˜† Trick question hui gavva! πŸ˜†

1. A jealous Khushi was more attractive.
Naughty ASR! πŸ˜† 

2. Buaji and Bedi Rabba Ve? Aur woh bhi ArHi style? Dead-va! πŸ€’ πŸ˜† 

3. Why did you write MadhuSundari? Only inspired from Kumud Sundari? After I read 'madusundari', I starting chanting MadhuMoti...MadhuMoti! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† No offence to Buaji or anyone else. I love Buaji. Was just wondering if that gave you the idea? πŸ˜†

4. "Hai re Nandkisore! Ee sasura chasma kaha gaya!?" I could Buaji saying it out loud in her typical accent. πŸ˜† And then I started imitating her myself. Saying it out loud myself and then laughing away! πŸ˜† You wrote the dialogue very well. πŸ˜‰ Even "Theek hai theek hai. Humka humra chasma de deo". Too good. Aap Buaji ki dialogue writer toh nahi thi na? πŸ˜†

5. The tea cup fell from Madhumati's hand in a slow motion, breaking in to pieces and spilling the remaining tea on the marble floor.
πŸ˜† Sorry. I wasn't supposed to laugh coz Payash ka rishta toot gayya...or did it? πŸ˜‰ But it was too funny. Jaise typically serials mai dikhate hain naa...wahi dimaag mai aa gayya toh I couldn't stop laughing! 

"But that room isn't here. It is there in Shantivan, in Delhi. It is called the Poolside" πŸ€£

6. Need someone to ride me'(😲) back to home ASAP. (Oh, okay!) πŸ˜†
What's with all the innuendos? All the itillaics in the last line? Humne sab notice kiya! πŸ˜†

7. Loved the Payash scene. Cute and funny. 
She nodded and then her eyes lit up and she asked "Do you have a Room of Requirements here, where we can hide?"
I love this Payal! πŸ˜† 

8. "Shit!" he exclaimed as he got up from his bed.

"Then go and do it, Saale Saahab" Shyam said in an irritated voice as he snuggled deeper in to the quilt, humming Daiyya Ho to himself. πŸ€£

Then go and do it. πŸ€£ I almost fell from my chair and that! And Shyamji's obsession with Dayyi Ho is too much! πŸ˜†

9. Sorry for so many laughing emoticons but I was actually laughing alll through the update. Couldn't resist! πŸ˜‰ And I have this obsessions with emoticons too! πŸ˜›

10. Brilliant chapter! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

11. (gyarah shubh maana jaata hai...issliye ek point aur add kar diya! πŸ˜†) I love you! πŸ€—

PS - Zyada bakvaas ho gayyi kya?

PPS - Point 5 edited. Ab itni cheezein batani hoti hain toh ek-do bhool bhi sakte hain! Edited by avantika_2012 - 11 years ago
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi is jealous

cant wait to see what she has planned
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Arnav making Khushi jealous.. Buhahahaha..😈 πŸ˜† "Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti"  Oh no.. Ab kya?? Next part.. ArHi.. He came for her.. Haii.. *giggles* ☺️ 
kushigowda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shit!" he exclaimed as he got up from his bed.

"Then go and do it, Saale Saahab" Shyam said

wow shyam you r naughty...first you made akash sleep in his room n now joking with him ah...

nice update😊

love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hilarious...khushi jealous of arnav..
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think Khushi gonna think its someone else. But all the shock elements you guys have given I dont think so she will be excpting Arnav. πŸ˜†
-Emma.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Comment updated on page 106 :)
a jealous khushi and indeed more attractive
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Room of Requirements?? seriously Payal.. grow up and own up ur mistakes.. waiting for AK meet now..
yusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEHEE.. AWESOME HOW ARNAV WAS MAKING KHUSHI JEALOUS... WONDER END MAI WA HAS SHE PLANNED...! N POOR PAYASH...! ALL OLDIES GONE MAD... LOL..