Frequent Posters

nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
).        (.
nazca thumbnail
Above comment is for the mute plan made by Gupta sishters.

As you muted the super duper hiper plan of suhagrat I muted my comment and told only to Payal kushi and arnav.

What a awesome chapter, so Anjali is going to cook another marriage. Harry potterji WAKE UP you are so pushy to got married and now Sssleeping argh. Edited by avcmyd - 11 years ago
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Really really awesome and hilarious update.

Poor Khushi wasted her bright ideas on payal for a fun sleepless night and while her husband Aakash was lulled to sleep by our very own Daiya ho 😆

HMMM SO NOW THE REAL FUN STARTS WITH ARNAV AND KHUSHI. 😉
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hilarious!! Akash falling asleep on their suhaag raat - I loved it! Wonderful chapter - bring on the flirting!
nazca thumbnail
LL I donno whether you will read this or no. Please give the update Emma served the platter to serve with flirt. Give update before I start abusing my refresh button tick tick waiting for 18th.
ArSh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update! I laughed throughout! Payal is so bold in this story. She actually listened to Khushi's crazy plan lol. I really like Anjali in this story. She is more independent! And of course I loved the convo between Arnav and Khushi! I guess Arnav is trying to make her jealous. This will be fun! I'm loving this story!
punya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
HILARIOUS!!

bechari payal...suhaag raat ke pyar pyar sapne Daiya Ho! mein behgaye ðŸ˜ƒ
Khushi beedni😕😕 kitna galat sound karta hai yeh...

waiting for next update...tc
Edited by punya25 - 11 years ago
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was very funny
Sheetal is the secretary
Awesome
AbdulloveIPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wait so Akash went to sleep. LOL hahahahah this should be hilarious. Hahahahaha Payal would be so pissed at him
So Arnav likes Khushi that is for sure but I don't know when will everything change.
I could clearly say that Arnav and Khushi both like each other but donon ke donon pagal hain.
Awesome update!!! 😃
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww!!! Who wouldnt love this update... beyond hillarious!! It was one of d best updates. Thumbs up to u...n yes i dont like sheetal at all aha...