why jacob is better!

fanoftvshows thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
why i hate edward and love jacob more

1.edward is controlling,that is he doesn't let bella do anything and emotionally blackmails her all the time and basically controls her in the name of safety(yeah right!)he removes her car engine,he keeps her away from her friends and her own father(very subtly done ofcourse!)he decides everything about her,her future her behaviour...what the hell?!!!😡
2. creepy(its creepy when you watch a girl sleep sitting on her window) plus he is dead and hard and cold and pale..i mean ewww !🤢
3.he drinks blood,he kills animals :( :( that too cute ones like lions!!anyone who hurts animals are pathetic!😡
4.he is of unstable mind(when he tries to commit suicide...thats not love...that is cowardice!)
5.bella being highly dumb herself,gets easily manipulated by edward.
6.their relationship is highly instable and not balanced.bella is more like a fan girl of edward..fine we get it...edward looks like adonis,he is handsome..blah blah!
7.edward falls in love with bella because her blood smells good! i mean W*FF??😆
8. being dead,immortal and a sparkly and who relies on blood is NOT an attractive quality!
9. he is 110 and she is 17..thats just sick.10.
10.having a bloodless marble like pale body is NOT appealing ..!

wheras JAcob!!why he is better..he may have faults that coz he is a teenager!!

1.bella and jacob share a beautiful frienship.he can tell what she is thinking without having to rely on super mind reading powers.
2.jacob is like fresh air in bella's life like a sun..whereas edward is described as a drug!🤢
3.he has fun,he laughs,he is free spirited !
4.he is cute wolf!!😳
5. he is ALIVE and warm and cuddly!!
6.bella-jacob relationship is so much more balanced and carefree and positive and happy!!
7.jacob is a teen and he acts like one,he gets angry but only for the right reasons!
8.he is very brave and stands up for bella even though she chooses edward and even goes against sam!
9.when bella rejects him he runs away yes, but he doesn't try to commit suicide!
10. he really cares for charlie and is respectful(unlike bella who always puts down her father!)
11.he really does try to move on !
12.he gives good vibes.
13. he doesn't question bella even once.
14. lastly he is super hot! with his tall dark handsome looks!!😳

what i think of twilight!- the 4th book sucks,with jacob imprinting on renesme and all...its just plain wrong! therefore i hate stephanie meyer for that.. 4th book is the worst book ever. also the concept of imprinting is sick,i don't know what meyer was thinking!🤢
all the characters are tooo shallow, except jacob,leah and rosalie. and immortality is a curse,unlike what is written in the books.
bella is dumb.actually bella and edward are perfect together,both are highly stupid.

jacob should have been with a bad ass character like leah !😳jacob deserves much much better girl!

ps: i am only comparing the characters of the books and not the actors!!

Edited by fanoftvshows - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I too like Jacob more bu ti dont hate Edward..
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I could not agree more. 👍🏼

Leah and Jacob would have been terrific but the author did not want it that way. Albeit the bottom line, I am happy to say is, Bella did not deserve Jacob and ultimately it's fortunate she did not choose him. 🤡
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry,I'm Team Edward,but although he is my preference,I can't lie and say that you didn't make some valid points.

I love Jacob,and I think he's amazing.His personality and looks can cause any girl to fall for him  but he has his faults too,could be because he's a teen.

Edward can be really dumb at times,I hated him in New Moon and fell for Jacob there,but Edward's "protective" nature is somewhat attractive to me.

In the end, I always wanted Edward and Bella,Jacob is just the friend to me,can't see him with Bella at all.I agree they should have put him with someone as hot as him 😳 Would have been nice to see that.
Endurance thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nirvana-

Sorry,I'm Team Edward,but although he is my preference,I can't lie and say that you didn't make some valid points.

I love Jacob,and I think he's amazing.His personality and looks can cause any girl to fall for him  but he has his faults too,could be because he's a teen.

Edward can be really dumb at times,I hated him in New Moon and fell for Jacob there,but Edward's "protective" nature is somewhat attractive to me.

In the end, I always wanted Edward and Bella,Jacob is just the friend to me,can't see him with Bella at all.I agree they should have put him with someone as hot as him 😳 Would have been nice to see that.

dear age dont matters in love ... Edited by Angel56 - 11 years ago
sherlockthor thumbnail
i couldn't agree more!! i seriously think...how can people LIKE edward??!!
jacob is the best!! i swear i hate the 4th book!!!
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry m team Edward I like him more he was alwyz protective to her he deserved her
Endurance thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha333

Sorry m team Edward I like him more he was alwyz protective to her he deserved her

Protection is good but dont u think when ever Edward wasn't there Jacob supported her protected her but whenever Edward came she dumped him ..

i m not crticising any1 ..It was just an opinion ..no intention to hurt any1..😃
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel56

Protection is good but dont u think when ever Edward wasn't there Jacob supported her protected her but whenever Edward came she dumped him ..

but edward left her for her safety only not for his benefit
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel56

I agree...Jacob loved Bella alot and he stood by her but he also knew she loved Edward.So in a way,it wasn't as if she used him and dumped him,he was just there when she needed him most-he was truly a good friend.