Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
r u sure u will read?i dnt think so..coz boys usually r impatient na...🀣
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haan, Impatient toh hu🀣🀣.. Lekin itna vi impatient nahi ke ek ramayan nahi padh sakhu..πŸ˜† aur installment mein padhunga... Aaj adha kal baki adha...🀣.. Aisey toh pudha padh lunga nah..🀣
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
as u wish...bt haan...poora padne ke baad mere ramayan par apne ucch vichar yahan post kar lena and NOT in my mahino purana ramayan topic..

PS : n once again i converted a MOTW thread to CC thread...thnx Rayan for the support...🀣🀣🀣🀣
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
are ye MOTW thread ko chat thread kyun bana diya?? 
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arreh.. Yeh maine socha hi nahi, MOTW grlling bhulke CC bangaya yeh..🀣.. And NikkiG don't worry Ramayan issbar Jarror read karenge hum and apna Ucchya-Vichar yaha pe post vi karenge..🀣
and JhumG haan, abhi yaad aaya NikkiG toh task se run away ho rahi hain..🀣.. Uppar se motw thread Cc baangaya🀣
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nikki mere task pura karo
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My questions to Nikki

1)the one song you hum all the time?

2)the one thing you love eating the most.

3)the craziest thing you have ever done

4)One never seen before Jodi you would like to see together(film/tv)

5)the one word you use most often

6)the one food item that you hate the most

7)if you were invisible for one day what would you do

8)a superstition you belive in?

9)if you could change placed with one heroine(film/tv) who would it be and why?

10)if you could "make" an ideal man,with qualities from all your favorite heroes which qualities will you take from each one?
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congratz

qs- what do u feel about the new entry in the show dkdmd last nite ? :D
qs- r u watchin the show fr this new entry instead of kaali at 8 pm?
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: -skylark-

congratz

qs- what do u feel about the new entry in the show dkdmd last nite ? :D
qs- r u watchin the show fr this new entry instead of kaali at 8 pm?

Raniii...wht the...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

uss so called "new entry" ke baare mein mujhse sawaal kar rahi ho??😑😑😑...tere 1st qn ka jawab toh maine kal raat hi AB FC mein diya..

n ur 2nd qn - main MAHADEV ke liye DKDM dekthi hoon(vich i also knw u also knw vry well)..so plz MAHADEV aur DEV ke maamle mein kisi teesre ko mat la...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

My questions to Nikki

1)the one song you hum all the time? it changes frm time to time...so currently its lat lag gayee from Race 2

2)the one thing you love eating the most. - Idiyappam with Stew curry

3)the craziest thing you have ever done - omg shrutz U r ASKING me this qn?πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... tumhe pata nahi hai kya maine aaj tak 99% crazy things hi ki hai...ab hw can i choose one among them?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

4)One never seen before Jodi you would like to see together(film/tv) - Arjun Bijlani & Aditi Gupta

5)the one word you use most often - this also keeps changing frm time to time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..currently its "oh terii"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6)the one food item that you hate the most - Idli when served with Chutney...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

7)if you were invisible for one day what would you do - go to Mumbai to c my 3 hotwas-AB,SRK,Sid

8)a superstition you belive in? dnt beleive in them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

9)if you could change placed with one heroine(film/tv) who would it be and why? If things were in my hand,then i wud hv REPLACED tht Miss Expressionless Bimbo-Katrina Kaif from my SRK-Yash ji's film JAB TAK HAI JAAN with some REAL TALENTED ACTRESSES lik Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone.. Am choosin them coz Yash ji chose Anushka as other one...so Katrina's role shud also be givn to current period actresses.. Srsly wish i cud hv done this replacement toh JTJH wud hv been SAVED from the "damage" caused by Katrina...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

10)if you could "make" an ideal man,with qualities from all your favorite heroes which qualities will you take from each one? no mere heroes jaise KOI NAHI..bt haan...as u said "ideal" i WISH i cud "make" a man as combo of two characters played by my 2 sweethearts-SRK & AB.. And those characters are Raj from DDLJ film and Mayank Sharma from MJHT..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️