Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
God how ungrateful can Anjilli get? She lost her parents but had a brother who looked after more than his own life, a nani and mamoo mami who took her in and gave her love and care like her own parents, then got her married to the person she wanted to marry and kept her in her mayka and provided her with everything and pandered to her every whim and fancy, what more could she want from life?

Khushi on the other hand got orphaned at the age of 8 and then stayed with her aunty and uncle in a lower middle class environment, when faced with troubles never had a brother to rely on so worked her ass off to provide for her family, bcz of a rich man's anger and arrogance had to leave her home and settle in a new city and then had to look after an ill dad while working for the same man, had a broken engagement and then at the age of 18 got blackmailed into a marriage by the same person who she fell in love with bcz of a misunderstanding on his part, had her heart broken and then was left alone to fend for herself without a family and survived and made something of her life.

So in my opinion Anjilli had it easy compared to Khushi... She found another rich man waiting for her approval to start afresh and what does Khushi have? She is still in love with the same person who ruined her just bcz of his sister who couldn't even sustain herself after marriage without her brother's help, mooching off him like a shameless person, staying in his house rather than going to her husband's house which she picked up off the side of a road like a stray animal... A girl's life hot ruined bcz of her dumbness and stupidity and still she is crying over her fate.

Secondly how could she say that to Shyam that her brother is a better husband than him, at least Shyam didn't blackmail Anjilli to marry him like her esteemed brother, Shyam didn't make her miserable like her brother made his wife miserable, so Anjilli should be ashamed of herself for claiming that his brother is a better husband than her brother.

If Anjilli had an ounce of dignity and self respect then she would have left her brother's home to go and live with her husband in whatever condition he would have kept her in since it was a love marriage and she knew what his social status was... She still has her whole family around her to support her and now has a bright future ahead as Karan's future wife who is madly in love with her and is ready to accept her son as his own as well, how many people have got this much luck on their side? And her trump card is her brother who still can do anything for her without even thinking of the consequences, for him she is still his be all and end all and that girl comes after his sister whose life he ruined without even thinking twice.

I am really that I kept on ranting but honestly I don't feel sorry for Anjilli at all, she suffered bcz if her own stupidity and bad choices.
segad thumbnail
this was good because it showed her "growing up" and becoming mature.  something that never showed on our screens, where anjali never grew beyond her adolescent ideas of love

i applaud you for this

i agree with the reviewer farheen on this page with one exception.  arnav did what he did  not because he wanted too but for anjali's sake.  even after finding out the reason for his action she never accepted that it was for her sake that khushi had to go thru hell.  if arnav is to blame, then anjali as the root cause of the trouble is equally to blame.  it was to maintains anjali's infantile ideas of happiness that arnav did such a drastic thing.  but anjali never accepted responsibility for her role in the events that occurred.  on the other hand she stopped arnav from looking for khushi.  who is she to play God? and decide when what should happen
Edited by segad - 11 years ago
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was a beautiful update archi! Thanks for the pm.
loveandluck thumbnail
wow, shyam is a crappy person. how can he just say all of that so nonchalantly. hate him! and anjali deserved answers, she needed them. im glad she called karan
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
a beautiful update...anjali really needed this...glad to see her letting go of the pain and trying to live again...continue soon...
Rainy01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r absolutely rit about Anjali's closure...and very well written that is๐Ÿ‘.

As usual great update, now Anjali can move on with her life.

Looking forward to the next update...arshi
Thank you for the pm
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Finally Anjali got some closure and hopefully will move forward in life...Hope she finds happiness again in Karan and Varun gets a dad too...

Shyam is utterly disgusting but what more can we expect from him...Thankful to him for completely bursting Anjali's bubble so that she can move forward in life and find love which she deserves...

Update soon...
shai95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to be honest i haven't read last 3-4 parts . But today i decided to open the pm regarding this update and i'm glad i did . This one was absolutely amazing . Finally anjali confronted shyam ! What a scene ! Loved it . Finally anjali will be happy in her life . And u said it right , anjali is really the most important person in arnav's life and khushi can never take that place . I love their relationship !
Finally u gave anjali her happy ending !
Keep writing
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally she got her answers from Shyam

Shyam destroyed so many lives

Anjali finally came out of her dream world
I hope she can face all of reality

Because of her blind for love for Shyam her brother
destroyed Khushi's life and his
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2