Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_soul thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was so waiting for this particular update.i wanted khushi to know arnav too suffered,though thats not an justification for what he had done.loved it to bits.
deep5128 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb part! Continue soon
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: basket_101

Reserve :)

Bedtime for now, so will come back and comment tomorrow :D

Oops... It's been 2 days now πŸ˜†
Anyway...
Heyyy!!!
I read the part as soon as I got the pm, but just didn't comment..
So here I am back again πŸ˜‰
I honestly think that this was the best part of JDN up till now, in my opinion at least!
I loved all the things Arnav said, and though what he has done isn't right, you could tell that he has changed from then...
I'm really glad Khushi heard him say all those things πŸ˜³
And you know what I loved even more...
It was Arnav saying that he is rather happy that Khushi chose Ayesha πŸ˜ƒ
That was absolutely amazing, and it totally made me love Arnav so much more β€οΈ
You've done an amazing job with this part!
I really loved it!
and Thanks a lot for the pm too =D
Appreciate it <3

VERY eager to read the next part πŸ˜ƒ

Till then, take caree <3

Hinal πŸ˜³

- I was supposed to edit the comment..
but quoted the reserve instead...
my bad β˜ΊοΈ 
Edited by basket_101 - 11 years ago
mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh, I loved the update!!!!!!!

I cannot tell you how long I have been waiting for it.  It was amazing.

Please do update soon.  I was actually disappointed when this update ended because there wasn't anymore to read, πŸ˜”

Please update super soon!
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...very well written... Coninue soon...
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was such a superb n lovely update..

loved it so much..

ayesha worried abt khushi..

n what arnav said...touched yaar...

n khushi believed too..

cont. soon..

thnx for the pm...

jeshsaiiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Earlier when Arnav wanted to woo her back, I did not want her to succumb to his charm.. because he was still acting like the pompous jerk that he used to be..

But now, after reading about his turmoil, I'm like: Go for it Girl!!! Can't wait to read about the reaction of the family!
desisoaps05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked that he knew she was awake haha I could totally visualize that in my head with him looking in the mirror at her.

And I'm loving the transition into this emotional side of Arnav which he's tried too long to hide, and Khushi's slow realization of his feelings.

Can't wait to see how things go down at Raizada Mansion, I'm guessing she'll realize more of what Arnav was like after she left him and what actually happened when Shyam left.

But as usual, TOTALLY LOVED THISSS TEEHEE :)
anonyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love this ff and the way you are walking us though what makes Khushi & Arnav tick.
I must be the only one who is not so thrilled with the friendship between Arnav & Ayesha. What can I say- I just want all the emotions that make Arshi - the good, the bad, the ugly- to be owned exclusively by them. But that's my problem. Thanks for sharing your wonderful writing.
archita_59 thumbnail
Omg, that was soo good! I just caught up on the last few updates and i am just speechless.

Most stories are predictable, because the reader understands what the character feels in the initial chapters and from that deduce their actions. But this is completely different. Every chapter something happens - we get a new perspective on what is going on. Up untill now, i hated arnav. His guts, his arrogance everything about his attitude. But in one chapter thats all changed. Now he is the one to be pitied, he is the poor one. And its all because of your writing. The way u convince us about each character is trully amazing.

Khushi on the other hand... She is one hell of a character. She has so many shades to her and the funny thing is i can relate to each one them. I get her hatred, i get her love. But to tell u the truth, i have no idea how she is going to react seeing her family. Is she going to forgive them? Is she going to be angry? Is she going to go back to her old self? All these questions and the best part is which ever way u take the story, i will be convinced.

Honestly Archi, take a bow!

You are such a good writer that its a pleasure reading your story. Continue soon!