-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Anything Is Possible

"Why…?" I whispered into the dark night.

"I don't have to answer you," he replied with a callous voice.

I went to pick up my luggage, which stood at his feet, when suddenly I felt a pull at my arm.

I came face to face with him in an instant.

I saw the same fire, the same eyes, as the ones I had seen the day of our forced marriage. Something was different about him, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Was he really angered by the fact that I love him?

I had confessed to my feelings for him but I didn't receive the reaction I had expected. I couldn't help whom I fell in love with…why was he so angered by it?

"Never show me your face again."

I thought I heard a tinge of pain within his voice, but I figured it was wishful thinking.

He let me go and I picked up my luggage as I let tears flow from my eyes.

I gave him one last glance before leaving his room. He stared at the ground as he ran a hand through his hair.

I felt my heart shatter again. I quickly ran out of his room and into the dark night alone.

I had nowhere to go. I refused to go back home…I didn't want my parents to know I had been kicked out. I didn't want them to have to deal with my stress. So I quickly ran to the nearest bus stop. I opened my luggage and just hoped he had packed me something to live with. As I opened it and rummaged through it, I found a pile of cash.

Not much, but it was definitely enough to get me a place to stay for a month or two.

How thoughtful…

I caught the next bus, with no idea of where it was headed. I let a few stops go by. When it finally came to a stop hours later, I stepped out. A busy city surrounded me.

I looked around. I walked around. No destination in mind. Eventually I came to a stop in front of a 'for rent' sign…and everything started from there.

Days went by when I ultimately realized that he refused to love me because I was a simple chawl girl, nothing special. How could I even have thought that he loved me? Me? I'm just a normal girl…he's a superstar…

That's when I made a new goal for myself…I decided I wouldn't go back until that goal was fulfilled.

----

3 Years Later

----

"Where's my script?!"

"Chief, it's on the table behind you."

"Why'd I even sign the contract for this movie? Stupid movie."

"Chief, I heard some big actress will be playing opposite you. She'll make you go big again, this is your one chance!"

"I AM big!"

"Chief…"

"Shut up."

Alright, I wasn't big anymore. I hadn't done a film in 2 years. I lost my charm. I needed a break. So I took one. I completely stepped out of the spotlight and refused to look in the direction of Bollywood again.

I had enough money to last me years, but then I had received a call years later. When I thought I had been forgotten, I got the call to do this film. I couldn't refuse.

Especially since rumor had it that the next big star was going to play opposite me. I heard she was hell-bent on filming this with me, she wanted to bring me back to films. They said she would refuse if I did…so I decided not to let down the directors and I agreed.

"Chief, let me go see what the commotion's about."

"It's probably the press going crazy over the big actress."

"I'll be right back."

He left me standing there alone. I began rehearsing my lines; I had forgotten what it felt like to read a script.

He didn't come back for a few minutes but I heard the commotion slowly diminish.

I watched the door, waiting for him to come back when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I slowly looked at my shoulder and saw a female hand.

I followed the hand towards the face with my eyes as I turned around.

When I saw her, I couldn't believe my eyes. My jaw dropped.

I didn't understand…it was as though my brain had short-circuited and had to be rebooted. Everything around me was in fast-forward while I was motionless in the middle of it all…

She put out a hand in front of me and smiled.

"Madhubala Malik. Your leading lady…on screen I mean," her voice flowed out in a soft, warming, and familiar way.

How could this be happening?

"Hello?"

I blinked my eyes and looked at her, still shocked. I shook her hand and then my eyes landed on her neck. Though she wore a modern elegant red dress, she still had a typical Indian mangulsutra adorning her neck. My eyes moved to her forehead and saw no sindoor.

She watched me, as I looked her up and down.

"You still wear a mangulsutra in my name and call yourself a Malik?" I spoke with irritation.

She moved her eyes down to her neck and then up towards me. She was silent; as though she didn't know how to answer me.

She put out her hand again.

"Madhubala Kundra. Happy?"

I smirked and shook her hand.

"Better."

"Is that all you have to say after three years RK?" she questioned me and I heard the clear pain in her voice.

"How are you Madhu?" I questioned her with true concern and curiosity.

She looked at me and then tears filled her eyes. She shook her head and turned to walk away but I grabbed her arm. She froze in her steps and then I pulled her close. She bumped into my chest and looked up at me with her big, beautiful brown eyes.

"How are you Madhu?"

She struggled at my grip on her arm. She attempted to free herself but it was of no use. I placed my other hand on her waist and pulled her even closer. Her chest began to flatten against mine.

She gasped and then stopped struggling.

"Let me go," she spoke with a stern voice as her eyes pierced right through me.

"Answer me."

"Let me go!"

"Ans…"

"I'm not okay! Are you happy now? Isn't that what you wanted?!"

I let her go and she stepped back as tears flowed out of her eyes.

"I don't know why I did this…why would I willingly weaken myself by deciding to do a movie with you?" she spoke to herself with clear disappointment.

She looked straight up at me with furious eyes.

"How could I be after everything that happened RK? How?"

"You haven't forgotten?"

"Have you?"

I looked at her for a moment and then looked away. I remembered the night I had kicked her out.

I looked back towards her and saw her staring at me whilst waiting a reply.

I knew how to give her the right answer.

I pulled her in for a kiss. I planted my lips upon hers softly. The instant her moist lips made contact with mine for the first time, I felt something I'd never felt before. A good feeling.

She struggled under the kiss, trying to get free. But as usual, her attempts were of no use. I kissed her until she calmed herself. I kissed her until she kissed me back. It took a moment but then she slowly followed my movements. I made sure to keep it a tender kiss. I didn't want to push it the first time.

The minute I knew she wouldn't pull away, I did.

Very slowly.

I leaned my forehead against hers as we both caught our breath. I could feel her heart racing against my chest. I kept my eyes closed and let my heart race along with hers for a minute.

"You didn't have to make it big to win my love Madhu…you always had my love. But I was never good enough for you…I never deserved you. You just made that even truer. I don't deserve you at all," I spoke passionately; I could feel her breath brushing against my lips.

She pulled away and stared at me with tears in her eyes.

"Why…?"

"After everything I did to you…you still treated me so kindly…I didn't deserve you, I never did and I never will…."

She put a finger to my lips and shook her head.

"And I thought I didn't deserve you…" she spoke quietly.

She wrapped her arms around me tightly. I couldn't help but wrap mine around her in response.

"I missed you Madhu…"

"CHIEF IT'S BHABIJI!"

I quickly pulled away from the hug and turned around to see Bittuji. He looked at me and then his eyes landed on Madhu.

"I know Bittuji…I know."

I heard her laugh a bit beside me and then she walked towards Bittuji and gave him a hug. He was in so much shock that he just stood there frozen. She pulled away and stared at him.

"How have you been Bittuji?"

"Bhabiji?! You? Here? How? Big actress?!"

She laughed and then turned to look at me with the most beautiful smile as she answered his question and indirectly encouraged me...

"When you put your mind to it…anything is possible."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you wrote up a new one? This is nice. Good work👏
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
also, you ship Nick & Jess? Awesome!
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
pritt its awsum
I simply loved it 👏
The kiss was so hawt n passionate
❤️ Edited by hifzaa - 11 years ago
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pritt it's very sweet & different style of OS.It's very refreshing ..Loved Madhu in it..Usually RK carry away the story but u changed it..😊Loved it to core..Do write more ..😊
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iiDona

you wrote up a new one? This is nice. Good work👏

Yes I did! I decided to give it a happy ending though ahah, thanks Jasleen!!

Originally posted by: iiDona

also, you ship Nick & Jess? Awesome!

I LOVE THEM. I've been waiting for their kiss since episode one, no joke. I've been shipping them since the first episode. I just watched last weeks episode yesterday and YAY! "I meant something like that" OHMYGOD, I died. Nick and Jess are endgame. 
Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hifzaa

pritt its awsum
I simply loved it 👏
The kiss was so hawt n passionate
❤️

Awww thanks so much! I'm so glad you liked it!!

Originally posted by: Anjali.12

Pritt it's very sweet & different style of OS.It's very refreshing ..Loved Madhu in it..Usually RK carry away the story but u changed it..😊Loved it to core..Do write more ..😊

Thank you so much Anjali!!! So glad you loved it!

Thanks dear!!
-Pritt- thumbnail

Thanks so much!! 
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice OS; Madhu is putty for her love!

-Sona
-Pritt- thumbnail