Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
fantastic start :) loved it
awww arjun already dreaming about riya :)
looking forward to read next part
continue soon
grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice upddate soon
beatrice_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Only one chapter and am hooked to this os. Do update soon.
shrtsohoni thumbnail
Awesome...Fantastic start.. 😊
loved it.. ❤️
Sounds interesting dear..
looking forward to read it..do countinue soon.. 😊
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Plz update soon

Lovely start.😊
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh can't wait is it really riya?
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely start..!!!
arjun dreaming of riya..!!! wow..!!!
cant wait fr d nxt part..!!!
continue soon..!!!
Manasi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thank u all for ur comments and encouraging me to continue..

Here the explanation to some things… I chose this title( Action Speaks Louder than Words) coz here action doesn't only define "action" in real sense… in this os action means mental  actions i.e. thoughts, feelings of Ariya.. their feelings towards each other, small but important gestures  such as "sorry", "thank u", "don't worry", "miss u"… these r all actions for the couple who is in love…. These things have immense importance in relationship… Yet being Arjun there, fight to banta hai boss… so there will be that scenes too….

PART 2

But how is she here?

Riya saw his expression of being confused… y was he confused?

Arjun opened the power window and said " how come u r here?"

She frowned n said " N y r u here? I was calling u on cell but u didn't pick up, so I called in your lodge where they said u haven't reached still…so as a last attempt I asked Shree to trace your no. or atleast car…. So he told me u were here… so I came here."

Arjun- " At this time of hour? Its 2 am in morning.. N so what if I sleep in my car? Is it a crime?" He tried to be angry..

But riya was in no mood of getting agitated so she coolly said-" no no.. not at all… Also my coming here isn't a crime." She gave him a gorgeous dimpled smile of hers….

She walked towards the passenger door,  opened it and sat……

That was the time when Arjun saw what was she wearing….

She wore a flowered designed strapless 1 piece… It was just near knee length… She had tied a ponytail n had a scarf around her neck.. She saw him eyeing her from head-to-toe..

She thought- " hmmm… so Mr.ACP is checking me out… that's good…

She said-" Ab car shuru karenge aap? Ya phir aur time waste karna hai?

Arjun was startled. He asked-" kahan jana hain iss waqt?

Riya-" Aapne dinner kiya nahi hoga aur mein apna dinner aadha chod k aayi hun.. to chaliye dinner karte hain"

Arjun-" iss waqt konasa accha restaurant khula hoga? Aur jo khule honge, wahan mein tumhare saath nahi jaa sakta."

Riya-" Kyun?" n then she understood y… " ohho.. its k arjun sir.. aap hain na mere saath.."

Arjun could not say anything n just said "k".. 

As they were travelling, he was stealing glances at her. She seemed at comfort with him at this time of hour too… N that meant "danger" to him, coz that meant she trusted him utmost….

Nowadays he was getting attracted towards her positively and rapidly… And that was the main problem of ACP Arjun Rawte. Due to this prob, he had started to keep distance from her these days.

Her smile.. her touch… It was magical… It was healing.. Also sumtimes hypotising… He sometimes just wanted to lift her n carry her to his lodge n make out with her…. That passion was resurring inside him nowdays. He knew she would not say no to him coz he loved him…. But he wasn't selfish. So he controlled himself… And now that control was slowly failing… She sat next to him looking ravishing hot!!!!!

How to control now…. ????????

sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

loved it...
so mr rawte has already fallen 4 her
cant wait fr d nxt part..!!
continue soon..!!!
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update... cnt believe Riya asked Shree to trackdwn Arjun's no... Arjun's reaction on seeing Riya...hmmm i cn see some one losing control...update soon