Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Karan.

If Kat can pull an audience Subash Ghai wont have lost so much money for Yuvvraaj ðŸ˜† 

so now u agree it wasnt kat !!😆i dont know why ppl giv her this much footage as if ppl r stupid enough to watch a whole movie just for an item song LOL

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

so now u agree it wasnt kat !!😆i dont know why ppl giv her this much footage as if ppl r stupid enough to watch a whole movie just for an item song LOL

i think its since 2008 once welcome arrived..and her and akshay gave back to back hits and since then she has been on a roll..though personally Salman can w/o her..

I think some think she makes a movie attract sn audience like in zindagi. In agneepath, etc.. She helps give an edge ..
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yay Jess you are a IF Stunnerz🥳

Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Must have missed Agneepath.

Or maybe it was Dutt and Rishi Kapoor pulling in the audience.😆

it was chikni ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ruky786

Yay Jess you are a IF Stunnerz🥳

thanks im in your team niw i thunk it was due too sunday in this and the kapoor lads topic..
hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

i think its since 2008 once welcome arrived..and her and akshay gave back to back hits and since then she has been on a roll..though personally Salman can w/o her..

I think some think she makes a movie attract sn audience like in zindagi. In agneepath, etc.. She helps give an edge ..

yaar dont start wit kat pullin crowds, she can only pull the horny boys at best ...she surely has some attraction but not enuff to make a movie be a hit on her own accord 😆@bold yh she gives a tiny slicy edge to the movie !! but nothin that one wud giv her the credit of runnin a whole movie on

😳 yes i do lekin i dont agree on the subject of the thread u clearly wanted to instigate Hrithik Fans u dont care about Kat,Rishi,Sanju ðŸ˜† your main goal was to bash Hrithikh ðŸ˜† congratzz ðŸ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail

😳 yes i do lekin i dont agree on the subject of the thread u clearly wanted to instigate Hrithik Fans u dont care about Kat,Rishi,Sanju ðŸ˜† your main goal was to bash Hrithikh ðŸ˜† congratzz ðŸ˜†

really??😲glad to know that was my purpose coz i had no idea abt it myself 🤢🤢for ur kind info, i dont dislike hrithik LOL if i bashed him over than it was to tease DB or when ppl brought out salman but thats just it, 😆hav nothin against the dude and go by my first post, did i say anythin offensive or to rile up??it was my general opinion for him  i dint know just openin a thread means bashin them 🤢

really??😲glad to know that was my purpose coz i had no idea abt it myself 🤢🤢for ur kind info, i dont dislike hrithik LOL if i bashed him over than it was to tease DB or when ppl brought out salman but thats just it, 😆hav nothin against the dude and go by my first post, did i say anythin offensive or to rile up??it was my general opinion for him  i dint know just openin a thread means bashin them 🤢

So innocent ðŸ˜³
hiddenstar thumbnail

So innocent ðŸ˜³

i m serious🥱 and watver i dont need to prove anythin to u , if u wanna believe it .i cnt change ur mindset so go ahead,cnt care less  LOL u seem to hav more issues than HR fans