soapie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally, the creatives get it right! Today the episode was bang on! And all thanks to Manit, who just rocked the scene! What a wonderful performance!πŸ‘ Totally worth seeing!

And boy, was he looking super-hot or what?☺️ Garv has to be one of the sexiest dulha's in recent times!πŸ˜† Despite that funny looking mukut on his head, he still looked scorching hot in his beige colored kurta and mustard pagdi!

Really good episode...loved Garv's face-off with the Bhosle family and loved his tu-tu-main-main with Asavari!πŸ˜† He really seems to know how to put everyone in place!

What I loved most about the episode was that despite his animosity with Appa Saheb, he did not say anything insulting to Gauri and kept his ire and anger only for his enemy.

Manit was in excellent form today and really showed that he is a class actor if given the chance to perform!

I hope the creatives keep up this pace and don't bring the show down by showing needless comedy and OTT acting.

The pre-cap looks super interesting...Garv / Vikram telling everyone to get lost from his house!πŸ‘ Lets see what Gauri will have to say for this!

Have a feeling that Garv and Gauri's chemistry will be interesting i.e. if rumors of Manit leaving the show are not true and SP doesnt' scrape the show altogether.

Edited by soapie - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
R they married garv n gauri πŸ˜•
PrincessRu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved your take soapie!!! You're right, Manit is not only HOT but an amazing actor as well!! Waiting to see some more twists and turns in the show..! I heard Manit's family will be entering the show soon, they shouldnt crowd the show with too many characters. We want to see Garv-Gauri!!!

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
soapie thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

R they married garv n gauri πŸ˜•

Oh, yes dear! Totally married!πŸ˜†

The marriage happened rather quickly...though it was funny to see Asavari literally forcing Gauri to do the rituals...it was almost like Asavari also getting married to Garv!πŸ˜†

But the episode only belonged to Manit today. He was just fantastic!

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soapie

Oh, yes dear! Totally married!πŸ˜†

The marriage happened rather quickly...though it was funny to see Asavari literally forcing Gauri to do the rituals...it was almost like Asavari also getting married to Garv!πŸ˜†

But the episode only belonged to Manit today. He was just fantastic!

manit never fail to deliver so far πŸ‘πŸΌ What asavri forcing πŸ˜† How was gauri crying n sad πŸ˜•
soapie thumbnail
Gauri went from crying to shocked mode...she kept crying before when Prateeksha was giving her some lecture about how women have to make all the sacrifices and while getting married, she was totally numb and had to be forced to do the phera's and put the varmala around Garv's neck.

He looked irritated with her slowing things downπŸ˜† As if he had a train to catch and she was delaying him unnecessarily!

I loved one small touch...when Prateeksha tells Garv to take care of her daughter...he looked guilt ridden...just for one moment, but that look of guilt and remorse was there on his face!
Edited by soapie - 11 years ago
honestyfirst thumbnail
It was best episode till now...

Precap was rocking
...garv saying everyone to leave his house...

Now wat will poor gauri do ...
First she was shocked that her lover sid suddenly dissappeared...
Then garv asking her hand for marrying gauri
Then everyone forcing gauri for marriage
Then her maaiage with garv
Her mamma telling her she is sad ...n if she thinks she has done mistake ..she shud come back to london
Then garv revealing the true face of appa infront of everyone
Then another shock that he told appa about his true self before
But he is not good dada ...he then also gave gauri hand to him

Gauri is broken n is in shocked state
The one she loved did not came on marriage ...but she was sure he will come
Appa n family emotionally blackmail her ...
The big khurbani i.e sacrifice ...for her dada is the one responsible for her barbadi

Bechari gauri ...
Dont know how she is going to react ...she is totally broken
Coz of appa ...

How garv will behave with gauri

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What if garv breaks this marriage!!!!!
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice episode... wel said he did not insult gauri ... infact j
he said me apni dulhan ke saath mere ghar me khada
hoon... love that.. i also love garv holds gauri's hand ... he did not hurt her... i liked this...
now i m very excited 4 2morrow episode... when gauri asks him y he chooses me , he can back his property frm appasahib... I hope garv answers her he likes her or loves her...
I m also hopping cv now works on chemistry of garv gauri not on drama... We have already watched lot of drama... Now v want love story...
Yes manit is very good actor... I m also become big fan of him...Edited by rubysk - 11 years ago
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i loved the edisode too and i believe Vikram knew if he fought with appa saap  and throw the family out, he will never get Gauri and since he loves her, he took advantage of Appa's greed to get Gauri.

He always liked Gauri, but he also knew it was impossible for him to marry her on his own. he needed Asavari and Appa Saap to work their magic.

Now he has love love and properties! ...super brain!!!.

I really feel bad for Gauri, the poor girl is really hurt, because she now knows that mohit was forced to leave her, her own grandpa sold her to his own enemy, she mom has gone away to UK angrily  and she has to live with someone who she doesnt really like.

Do worry Gauri Vikram may hate your family but he loves you. and you have your birth mom close to you just like you always wanted.