Users

Frequent Posters

blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

I think the character is ending  coz of Areez's statement...🤔

Wont miss the AVP but will definatelly miss Khusboo as she is one fab actress

Hmm I can't say thing because I neither want the character to end nor I can see someother as AVP
NajmahTaaReyian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wish the best to khushboo.. she was brilliant as AVP!! I hope noone is replacing her either but lets see.
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For me, she was the Diva of the show... I didn't like her role but can't deny her portrayal was interesting, apt and subtle...

Wish her good luck..
blithe thumbnail

Originally posted by: yasri

For me, she was the Diva of the show... I didn't like her role but can't deny her portrayal was interesting, apt and subtle...

Wish her good luck..

Yes! I agree
Suni1986 thumbnail
hey she was nice actress
due to her for show going in unpredictable way, we really hve to think what wil b her next move aginst our gang
love d way she act
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry I didn't saw the post before. But yeah I remember that. Well when I learned about her departure I too was not surprised as considering track record of writers any thing can happen in the show. Any way she is a wonderful actress and she performed her role with panache. She was the perfect 'grey' or the 'negative' character however one wish to define her. Much better than someone we had seen so far. I just hope a proper justice is done to her character. And yeah best of luck to her for her future endeavor.
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
khushboo is a fab actress..she just live d character f AVP..she portrayed dat soo well.it's her character which brought some kind f seriousness n reality in d fantasy world f D3...her character was nt a character f villain bt it's d most strongest negative character of D3 till date..
thanks for entertaining us khushboo...bless u...
blithe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suni1986

hey she was nice actress
due to her for show going in unpredictable way, we really hve to think what wil b her next move aginst our gang
love d way she act

Agree AVP's moves were very unpredictable. 
blithe thumbnail

Originally posted by: marauder

Sorry I didn't saw the post before. But yeah I remember that. Well when I learned about her departure I too was not surprised as considering track record of writers any thing can happen in the show. Any way she is a wonderful actress and she performed her role with panache. She was the perfect 'grey' or the 'negative' character however one wish to define her. Much better than someone we had seen so far. I just hope a proper justice is done to her character. And yeah best of luck to her for her future endeavor.

Hey! don't be sorry. And yes! I hope some proper justification is done to her character. The reason she is leaving D3 because she have to start shooting for her punjabi film.  
blithe thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvi_91

khushboo is a fab actress..she just live d character f AVP..she portrayed dat soo well.it's her character which brought some kind f seriousness n reality in d fantasy world f D3...her character was nt a character f villain bt it's d most strongest negative character of D3 till date..
thanks for entertaining us khushboo...bless u...

Yes! let wish her all the best for her new punjabi film😊