Simply Loving it to the Core.

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I was Thinking from many days to make this post but was busy today finally I got time today.
I am simply loving DABH now days. In between it lost it's charm but now it is back with a bang.This Track is Awesome I am loving it,The way Bhabho says to Meena that Sandhya has now greed and nothing bad! I love that bit it shows how much now bhabho trusts Sandhya.Love it.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, this track is interesting.  Looking forward to how this fake baba is unmasked.

Sandhya in IPS mode is always a treat to watch.  The way she found out the missing rudraksh from Babaji's mala is great but still she is not confident whether she is thinking right.  Looking forward to what will make her suspect confident and how she is going to proceed.  Also, how Bhabho is going to utilize this opportunity silently.

In yesterday's epi, Bhabho breaking the repaired mud pot and Meena's fear seems ominous.
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes u're right. When dis track started there was just too much drama nd a lot of negativity. But I guess all dat has got over atleast 4 d time being. Bhabo's approach 2 d challenge is also quite interesting. She's banking upon Sandy's goodness 4 winning dis her challenge. Nd she has also made her intentions clear.
Nt 2 mention dat Swamiji's track is also going on. Can't wait 2 see how Sandy exposes him.
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hope they dont remind us daily through Bhabo the 3 mistakes she can tolerate..

am just fed up of listening from Bhabo all the time in new ways..🤬
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My lubly Bhabho rocks. yo!.

I'm also loving this current track. It has all the elements..
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yep! There's much potential in the current track! 

Finally a positive post .. after such a long time! 
Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love all the detective type tracks in DABH. a series of unexpected twists can be expected. they are very brilliantly handled, example, the terrorism track. i also loved the way sandhya found out that the missing rudraksh was from swamiji's chain.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the best part of the current track is the shiv link track...I also like the way sandhya investigates thing, it's nice to watch...like SamiR said, the track has a lot of potential, Im just hoping the negativity will be reduced...if the 3 mistakes of sandhya are able to change Bhabo's heart, that would be awesome...this is just my wish, dont know what the CVs are planning...

thanks for the post, though the last few episodes were frustrating to one group of audience, seems like another group is liking it, no wonder the CVs are always confused...poor souls 😆
Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I-Luv-Rashi but i love u yaar for creating this positive post ..⭐️
too much of negativity around so great job👏
 and yes i agree this is the main track and has all the elements and i am loving it ..😃
sweetycutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with all..!👍🏼
Nice track+surYa moments=DABH⭐️⭐️