My Pridiction - i m loving new Promo for 4 reason.

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

ok guys i know i was the one who is just reader & don't say much in this BALH love land but last night i was broke my silence just to give voice to my anger J frustartion as i was't able to enjoy the My Beutiful RaYa classic Re-union just b'coz of that 1 stupid dialouge by RaYa where Priya wanted to go back to Dubai & Ram agreed so easily... i really hated that... but today morning i seen new Promo & it vanised my all anger & i m relife now... can enjoy its repets on TV & Net happily... b'coz i m full sure now that Priya won't leave the Mumbai"... b'coz of 4 reason i m adding here...
1. When Priya said "what happen btw us was worng" to Ram but she was not meeting her eyes with Ram it clears that what ever she say her heart was not regratting for what happen last was wrong... she was just trying to be mahhan or just trying to be precticle thinking of her dirty sis but i say poor try as she can't lie in front of Ram & that thing i really love it...
2. when Ram said all that that what was happen btw them was normally happen btw two lovers... btw husband & wife the confideance on his face... the pain in his heart... & the grip of his on her hand... i m sure he won't let her go easily... & after what happen btw them last night not at all he want let her go...
3. the way Priya were crying bittterly is just made me sure she is weak now the way she was crying was saying how badly she wants to be with Ram she can't bare any sepration from him anymore n if Ram will tries more she will give up n will break down in his arms... which we want only to see...
4. last & most impoartant i think they had raised this going Dubai issue i mean "Dubai going Abhiyaan" just for the Re-union matter as if Priya didn't said she is going back Ram would have never take this bold step to stop her by any cost all was just coincidently planned that RaYa consumited & their relation become more stronger by this...
ok i m trying my best to be +ve as much as i can but result comes in tonight epi only as we will all our answers i hope for the best let's see...
ok i know i made longer post i made thank you for reading giving ur preciouse time... to this illogicle thing but i m feeling much relife now...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepa1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In tonight episode.. i think we dnt get any answer ... they creat suspens.. today is thrusday... we all get answer next week.. ..isse weekend bhi suspense he rahega...
vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post.  I am also happy  with the promo. Here Priya is not screaming but sad that though she know's that  RAYA  wants to be in each other's company  morally she is wrong as conda  is  flaunting around in society as ARK. IT's high time  for CVs to clear status of   Ram Ayesha  marriage. 
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post leena, very positive
i also thinks that she will not going back to Dubai
I think she will stay in KM with pihu.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes buddy even i feel like its a typical daadi idea of dumping Ayesha out of raya life for a while .And make Raya together.. Just like the super daadi dumped in Niharika for a while to make RaYa come close..
Yes let priya break down in Ram's arms feeling weak.. After all they  love each other...
Hope for the best...Mahaanata no more applies here. when priya very well knew it Ayesha is no more considering her as a Sis...
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will this make Ram more serious about terminating his indecision reg condo and with Vik's help  soon finish this farce legally also,and am sure condo herself will accelerate it with some stupid plan.
bin007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

ok guys i know i was the one who is just reader & don't say much in this BALH love land but last night i was broke my silence just to give voice to my anger J frustartion as i was't able to enjoy the My Beutiful RaYa classic Re-union just b'coz of that 1 stupid dialouge by RaYa where Priya wanted to go back to Dubai & Ram agreed so easily... i really hated that... but today morning i seen new Promo & it vanised my all anger & i m relife now... can enjoy its repets on TV & Net happily... b'coz i m full sure now that Priya won't leave the Mumbai"... b'coz of 4 reason i m adding here...
1. When Priya said "what happen btw us was worng" to Ram but she was not meeting her eyes with Ram it clears that what ever she say her heart was not regratting for what happen last was wrong... she was just trying to be mahhan or just trying to be precticle thinking of her dirty sis but i say poor try as she can't lie in front of Ram & that thing i really love it...
2. when Ram said all that that what was happen btw them was normally happen btw two lovers... btw husband & wife the confideance on his face... the pain in his heart... & the grip of his on her hand... i m sure he won't let her go easily... & after what happen btw them last night not at all he want let her go...
3. the way Priya were crying bittterly is just made me sure she is weak now the way she was crying was saying how badly she wants to be with Ram she can't bare any sepration from him anymore n if Ram will tries more she will give up n will break down in his arms... which we want only to see...
4. last & most impoartant i think they had raised this going Dubai issue i mean "Dubai going Abhiyaan" just for the Re-union matter as if Priya didn't said she is going back Ram would have never take this bold step to stop her by any cost all was just coincidently planned that RaYa consumited & their relation become more stronger by this...
ok i m trying my best to be +ve as much as i can but result comes in tonight epi only as we will all our answers i hope for the best let's see...
ok i know i made longer post i made thank you for reading giving ur preciouse time... to this illogicle thing but i m feeling much relife now...

I have a intuition that Priya will become pregnant again. And she will try to her best to hide it ( or abort) but eventually Ram will come to know about it ! 
sreev12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice post ... with good analysis!
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think Priya will become pregnant again...doesn't matter what happens...whether she goes to dubai or not...even if she goes, it probably is to show that ram swill come there and with rajat's help sort everything out...which will end ram-rajat issues too...and then end of dubai and rajat...they shd end rajat and ram relationship properly...

now ram will keep track of her where ever she is and if she is pregnant...then he will make sure he is there for her...

Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good post. I also felt +ive on seeing the promo. The best part is that they r talking, not blaming each other & yes Priya looks weak & in need of another of those famous HUG!