Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i finally caught up from chapter 7 till 10
beautiful!
finally arnav realised the baby is his! cant believe he left her on an empty road argh!
update soon!
😃
mz.brar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How come you dont have all the chapter on one thread. I missed out on 2 updates😭
''No, i'm playing rugby-Aaah!'🤣
amides all the heart ache, i read that part and bust out laughing. My brother thinks im a nut job laughing to myself over my psychology paper😳

he had no right to say anything about that innocent soul- no matter who the biological parents are. Studies have proved that its 50% nature and 50% nurture that makes up a person.

Yes I am grateful that this is fiction. But their are women out there that live in far worst family situations.
Nadz_786 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.brar

How come you dont have all the chapter on one thread. I missed out on 2 updates😭
''No, i'm playing rugby-Aaah!'🤣
amides all the heart ache, i read that part and bust out laughing. My brother thinks im a nut job laughing to myself over my psychology paper😳

he had no right to say anything about that innocent soul- no matter who the biological parents are. Studies have proved that its 50% nature and 50% nurture that makes up a person.

Yes I am grateful that this is fiction. But their are women out there that live in far worst family situations.

Sorry the parts aren't all on one thread, i started out doing it as single posts, so i've continued to do that now :/ I thought i PM'd everyone though, sorry if i didn't PM you, but i will do with my future updates 😊
I'm glad i have part in your brother thinking you're a nut job LOL 😆
And i know, women are treated far worse in this world and i'm happy with this story i can give it a happy ending  😃
KKKA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
N 786...BABY ARNAV IS PLAYING WITH MOMMY'S EMOTIONS 

TOTAL EMOTIONAL ATYAACHAAR 

ARNAV IS NOT GETTING A CHANCE TO SPEAK N MOMMY IS JUST 

NOT READY TO FORGIVE N FORGET 

SHE IS RIGHT 

HE IS PARTIALLY RIGHT BUT WRONGED HER

BABY ARNAV+KHUSHI IS  A COMPLETE ANGEL TRYING TO MEND

THE RELATIONSHIP CRYING N CLINGING TO DADDY ARNAV 

FOR SUPPORT AND MAKING MOMMY KHUSHI GO CRAZY