kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Today each n every bit i enjoyed watching...i felt i m watching old NBT with Mohan-Megha-Jiji...remembered some scenes where Megha tells Jiji that Mohan loves her...and the scene where Megha finally confesses her love for Mohan infront of Jiji...😊.

Coming to the episode i felt each n every action of them was emoting something...

1)Megha said we have to forget everything with time that stated clearly that she can forgive Mohan anytime...πŸ˜‰

2)As i said Navika just wanted to know whether Megha will forgive Mohan or will Megha also break down as she was broken in front of Mohan..."aap toh bohat strong hai"...this line stated that...πŸ˜›

3)Jiji is very much sure that both of them want Mohan to come back n take care of them ----------her Expressions stated that...πŸ˜‰.

4)Megha closed window------bcz she is still not sure that will she forget Mohan or not
Then she opened the window -----------just to calm down the running questions in the heart and Mind and mostly NavikaπŸ˜‰

5)Mohan ----------he is out of the world...kuch na bolke bhi bohat kuch boljata hai

6)paper aeroplane kept me in a dilemma that ...i felt is...Mohan is trying hard and every possible way to bring back Addu(which he did from 12 yrs) which can bring the family together ...but the plane took by Navika b4 reaching Megha n thrown away...which i felt is... Navika may not allow MM to meet like even when Addu lost she was the one who gave wrong statements bcz of  the MU... even in Montage she is in between MM...so i m unable to make out that this indicates the present situation or the situation they are living from 12 yrs.....

7)then the next scene where Mohan says we ll b together again soon,Navika closed her handy cam (she dint say anythng bad to Mohan 2day) and Megha standing at the window with the hope...this states that things will b changing soon...πŸ˜ƒ..
--------------Where Navika will change her Opinion if she comes to know abt the project Mohan is working
--------------She may start believing Mohan that he still remebers his promise
--------------She may change Megha's opinion towards Mohan also

7)And the Whole Nazm was cherry on the cake....

Precap-----Lagta Navika ka band bajega kalπŸ˜†
-------n Megha-Guru ------I think it will b hit n miss or even if Guru c Megha he ll just think that RJ shud stay away from herπŸ˜‰

On whole awesome episode....
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Do comment back guys😊

Edited by kresham - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
6)paper aeroplane kept me in a dilemma that ...i felt is...Mohan is trying hard and every possible way to bring back Addu(which he did from 12 yrs) which can bring the family together ...but the plane took by Navika b4 reaching Megha n thrown away...which i felt is... Navika may not allow MM to meet like even when Addu lost she was the one who gave wrong statements bcz of  the MU... even in Montage she is in between MM...so i m unable to make out that this indicates the present situation or the situation they are living from 12 yrs.....

After readin this i got goosebumps...😲

i loved the window scene, although megha hugs to nanhi... her attention goes to Mohans apartment.. treat to watch this...

Nice epi n i also cried when seen Megha's reaction😭

Welldone KritiπŸ‘

sameey1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Or kuch nahi kahon gi bas is k siwa ki dil gardan gardan ho gay aaaj ka epi daikh kar khud hi samajh lo :P 
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haila i loved this scene alot
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lagta hai zyada koi agree nahi karta isiliye toh 52 views hogaye par kisiko comment karne ka dil nahi kiya 😲
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya aaj ka episode totally Meghan par hi gaya hai. 
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haye aj ke episode dekhne ke bad to mai yeh kahungi ke cv;s mujhe nanhi ki tv todnewali bfrnd ke sath intu mintu and tanu arti singe double love stry nahi chahiye bas meghan ke luka chupi band kar ke unka love story full fledge mai chalu karo!! plzz!!❀️
chathunbt thumbnail
Arey yaar sunna, sab chense soraha hoga. kal karegiiiπŸ˜‰
sad math hooo.
nehi toh main aur amit milke yeh post ko aakraman karungaaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

agreed with you !! totally loved the episode πŸ˜³
-Amit143- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with u! And ur views were nice... Well i dont believe in predicting too early! So lets see how things unfolds