RISHBALA OS I WIL LOVEU WITH EVRY BEAT OF MY HEART

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Rishbalians 🤗 yesterday I posted the OS that was declared the winner in New Year OS contest held in Madhubala forum 😃 Today I am posting the OS that was declared the runner up "I WILL LOVE U WITH EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART" 😳

I Will Love U with Every Beat of My Heart

Pearls of water were adorning my wet hair as I stepped out from a fresh morning bath. Today was the first morning of 2013 a New Year which once again reminded me of his eternal promise. With a blush of his name on my face I allowed my fingers to touch my most priceless possession; MY SPECIAL ROSE PETAL RING. My memories danced in unison with colors of the ring as the breeze gifted me wings of sacredness to relive the night of my life wherein destiny had gifted me the most divine blessing...MY RISHAB.

Flashback...

I was heading back to America and my friends had arranged a small farewell cum New Year party for me. We were a group of 5 really close buddies but the heart of this group was undoubtedly our pair... Rishab and Madhubala aka Rishbala; we were perfect together. His attitude and my innocence blended majestically like rhythm and music. I was the answers to all his questions and he was my light in dark lonely paths. Our conversation never fell short of words and silence was a medium through which we shared the deepest secrets of our feelings without accepting them openly. I promised myself not to miss him a single day because my soul had accepted the fact that I WOULD BE LOVING HIM WITH EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART TILL I BREATHE MY LAST. The party was going on in full swing but my eyes were desperately waiting for his arrival just to hear one confession from him stating that HE WILL MISS ME. I couldn't imagine a love confession coming from Rishab's side even in my dreams he wasn't a man who would believe in the serenity of love; he was different and his uniqueness had forced my heart to become his slave. Trish, the drama queen of our group suggested a game where we would discuss our NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS and the possible ways through which we would be breaking it. The idea of the game was silly but I knew, Trish was doing this to cheer me up. We were just about to start the game when my soul got scented with a special rose clad essence that the breeze carried with it. There was no need for me to look behind; the unheard sounds of his footsteps had already knocked the windows of my soul making me aware of his presence. I lowered my eyelashes and blinked them carefully inorder to hide the dew pearls that were threatening to escape the boundaries of my eyes. I can't lose his friendship by confessing my love for him I repeated these words in my mind. I was just about to greet my Prince Charming when I heard his declaration. "Guys let me inaugurate this game by stating my NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS" My hopes of hearing " I WILL MISS U" got shattered as soon as I heard this statement. He gave this game an upper hand and did not spare a second to wish me even once how can I expect him to miss me after my departure?

He placed an open box that contained rose petals on the table and picked up one petal from it. "NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS break before their existence is established but tonight the promises that I am going to make will be a lifetime affair." His eyes moved in my direction and got transfixed intently with my mirrors as he went ahead to declare his first resolution. "From this moment I accept the existence of the Almighty as all my prayers have been answered the day u entered my life" My heart started to thud dramatically as I heard these words. Was he trying to tell me that I am a blessing in his life? Before I could conclude anything Rishab picked up another rose petal and merged the first petal with it by tying them together in a small knot "From this moment I promise to be your dream, your hope and your strength; I won't put anything else in the world above u till the day I breathe my last" I could die numerous deaths to hear this statement once again but deep down my heart I was scared what if this turns out to be my illusion? A third petal got united with the first two petals as Rishab started approaching me; his eyes were still intently locked with mine. "From this moment I happily give the ownership of my life in your hands; my world, my soul and my heart is your slave from today" My breaths had become uneven as Rishab was just few feet away from me. "U are free to walk away from my life but today u ought to know I would wait for you endlessly until eternityRishab united the edges of the rose petals with the last member and made a unique ROSE PETAL RINGout of it. He went on his knees and placed his right hand on my head and continued'

"The day I met u; the search for the beat that matched my own got a mesmerizing conclusion as u are the one who was always desired by my heart

The sculpture of our love that can be seen through the blending of our shadows makes me realize that your hand was always meant to fit mine

The moon might occasionally hide behind the curtains of the clouds but the miracle of our togetherness can only light a majestic lamp whose glow successfully touches the divinity of the Almighty

The flow of time might stop...the fragrance of the breeze might vanish but the splendor of our relationship is eternal

The magic of togetherness might slowly fade away'the trust on love might slowly make its way but always and forever our destiny will stay united in a magical way

This miracle started with a beat of heart that united two hearts which were always meant to be one

I have to confess today...

Oh my special stranger; you are the true essence of my life

Oh my love; you are the divine blessing of my life

Oh my beloved; you scattered the beauty of smile in my life

I fail to express my feelings in words' I shiver to pen down the precious reality of your soul with a magical feather as I know all my efforts will be in vain

You are a valued creation of God who walked into my life and made it worth living

Love is an incomplete version to give words to my feelings...

A lifetime is not enough to bestow u with the shower of my true emotions

I may not be good with words...I may not be perfect for u but I have to confess

U COMPLETE ME AND THE REASON I BREATHE IS U

ONLY U ...I LOVE U'" 😳

Tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks as he slipped the unique ROSE PETAL RING in my finger. I fail to remember what happened next but I knew I was cocooned in his loving folds as he dedicated a beautiful song for me that described my importance in his life'

"I wanna grow old with you

I wanna die lying in your arms

I wanna be there for you

Sharing everything you do

I wanna grow old with u

I wanna die lying in your arms'"

The song made me realize that I was always meant to be Rishab's Madhu and'.

The possessive hold of my husband's touch decorated my present with mesmerizing colors of love. "I love u Madhu" Rishab whispered huskily as he decorated my nape with naughty butterfly kisses. "It has been 2 years Rishab yet the essence of this ROSE PETAL RING is still alive" He teased my senses with a visible lovebite and answered; "The essence of this ring will never fade Madhu as this ring represents the duration of our relationship i.e. ETERNITY' The ring has no start or an end similarly our love will only keep on blossoming with the passage of time and this truth will remain unchanged till the end'"With this sentence Rishab once again slipped a fresh ROSE PETAL RING in my finger. Ever since our marriage Rishab made it a point to gift me a new ROSE PETAL RING along with my Good morning Kiss making me a proud owner of 730 such unique rings... Every ring was precious but my first ring was A PRICELESS POSSESSION since it reminded me of the New Year night where my Rishab had made a resolution of our love for a lifetime... if it hadn't been that night and the ring then maybe today an important part of me would have been left incomplete...My thoughts got interrupted as Rishab played a song on his mobile..."I wanna grow old with you I wanna die lying in your arms'" I fell in love with my man all over again and what followed next was a soul searing kiss whose intensity and passion went on touching the heights of divinity that couldn't be explained in words...

So guys these were my 2 winning one shots hope u enjoyed reading it 😳

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT 

ALL THOSE WHO WANT A PM ADD ME TO UR BUDDY LIST

Love-Divya (aka Piya)

Link to my other RISHBALA STORIES😃

Kiss Of Poisonous LOVE (Thread 1) 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3124153

The reason I breathe is u(Thread 1)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3199387

Whether u Know or Not (Thread 1)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3410809

Ikraar By Chance

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3357349

Completed OS of Rishbala 

Love Story written with Coffee Beans

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3094646

Forever Yours

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3153982

Her Signature Sunshine Blush (Winner of OS contest) 😛

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3412909

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's awesome OS 👏
Truly deserves to win 🥳
Congo 4 being Winner & Runner up in OS contest 🥳
superb os divya, keep it up
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a really romantic os...loved it...congrats :)
-Snowdrop- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome OS.
u truely deserve to be winner.

thanks for PM
.OneDirection. thumbnail
DDIIIDDUU 😡

AMAZZINGGG OS...

LOVED IT TO THE CORE...

TO ADD...
AWESOME MINDBLOWING TITLE...

CONGRATS.. U TRUELY DESERVED IT.. 😊
Edited by .bloom. - 11 years ago
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I already read it n voted for this...I already guessed it coz I know ur writing style very much...it's just u didn't gave hint though I guessed it...ha ha ha...
tharuTWA thumbnail
👏wow such a wonderful os
it is very beautiful and dreamy😳
sooo romantic😳
liked it a lot
keep it up.
thanks a lot 4 the pm
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Os Piya...Loved it