eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Being pulled in two different directions...heart and mind whirling in confused circles...today's episode can be summed up in these words...torn in two...

Saumya...buffeting between Karan and Karan..what a Kismet Konnection..or shall we call it Karan Konnection..πŸ˜†...both spell trouble for her right now...both lead to turmoil...she cannot think of one without the other...cannot pick or choose either...but something tells us that she will be left with neither...she does not want the one that belongs to her..and the one she wants belongs to someone else...sigh...God does enjoy a good game of musical chairs...or musical hearts..πŸ˜‰

Kachcha...the choice between right and wrong...being pulled in two dimensions..one where his bitter disappointment and heartbreak needs revenge...and on the other hand his better self trying to keep him on the right track...

Another torn in two tormented soul...poor Raj...cant spill the beans to pihu..cannot open his heart to his life partner...he cannot even imagine the consequences of this catastrophe...but on the other hand cannot hide this life shattering fact from her forever...the truth however bitter ...harsh...has to come out in the end...torn between devastating speech and cheating silence...

And our Rohan...acutally his dilemma is more or less universal...to put it simply...the choice between love and money...torn between materialistic and emotional...all of us as we grow up go through this...and eventually realize the importance of both..some pick one..others the other...but the choice making process still remains painful...through out life.. when we are young and immature we do make wrong choices...and then learn lessons the hard way...looks like this simple soul is going to learn an important lesson from life...

Not to mention Queen Bee...the Sarah Khan..she is not yet clearly being asked to make a choice..but there will come a day when sara too will be standing at the cross roads of her so called happy successful and famous life and a real happy fulfilling yet simpler life...

And our dear Mr. Karan Kundra...this guy is perpetually at some cross roads or the other..always torn in two..always having to pick and choose ..he is always looking around confuzzled trying to pick one and then trying to get back to the one he didn't pick...πŸ˜†..one more waiting for him round the corner..when saumya musters up the courage to share her feelings...poor karan will have one more black eye from fate...friendship or love...

If only there were no options...coz choices only lead to chaos...
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
If only there were no options...coz choices just make life more harder...

^^that is really true...when there r no choices we know exactly what to do.. but when it comes to love life..with choices one should know what to choose..πŸ˜‰
shibz thumbnail
but then sometimes we need choices ya it is when we have no choice that we realize what we want..
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

If only there were no options...coz choices just make life more harder...

^^that is really true...when there r no choices we know exactly what to do.. but when it comes to love life..with choices one should know what to choose..πŸ˜‰

shibbu πŸ€—...who am I kidding...lucky hai love life mein choices toh hain...idhar dekho akaal grast ilaaka...πŸ˜ƒ
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

but then sometimes we need choices ya it is when we have no choice that we realize what we want..

as I see it..when there are no choices..life becomes simpler..coz there are no options u get what u get...my grouse with choices is..one will always be discarded...left unchosen...and that's not my cup of tea...always hated those triangle love story wali movies...I prefer a square or a rhombus or even a circle...πŸ˜†
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm in awe of ur writing eve...i know u've heard that quite many times..but still cant stop myself from saying that...😳 u summarise whats going on in the show so beautifully πŸ‘

true, choosing between two paths is very difficult n when it involves life of other people, its all the more difficult..but then thats what life is all about, i suppose...n plus our choices make us what we are..
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Akaal grasth Ilaka.. Itni hindi Shibzy ke liye?! 😲 πŸ˜› 🀣
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_15

I'm in awe of ur writing eve...i know u've heard that quite many times..but still cant stop myself from saying that...😳 u summarise whats going on in the show so beautifully πŸ‘

true, choosing between two paths is very difficult n when it involves life of other people, its all the more difficult..but then thats what life is all about, i suppose...n plus our choices make us what we are..

πŸ˜†...I know u love me...and that's what makes my writing more special...no arguments there...πŸ€—

Love that last line...our choices in life make us what we are..our choices reflect us..our thoughts..our beliefs..our wants...everything...they make or break us..and that's why this is such an agonizing process...
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanju-

Akaal grasth Ilaka.. Itni hindi Shibzy ke liye?! 😲 πŸ˜› 🀣

ROFL..honestly wanted her to get conphused too...πŸ˜ƒ...I bet she has gone to get a dictionary or something...πŸ˜‰
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

shibbu πŸ€—...who am I kidding...lucky hai love life mein choices toh hain...idhar dekho akaal grast ilaaka...πŸ˜ƒ

i dint get anythingπŸ˜†