29/1 Dragon Club:Yash's 3rd Shaadi ka Laddoo :P

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit for this gorgeous  banner goes to Maham (Allbut1)!

-------------------------------

Episode take

This is yet another episode where the guessing game of who is the real culprit continues 😎 And now we hv one more added suspense of whether Yash is really opting for the divorce thus giving in to the condition of the kidnapper for Ansh's sake or whether Yash is hving a secret game plan behind it 😈...

I feel a mini separation of Aarti-Yash without any misunderstanding but for the sake of Ansh will b really interesting to watch since the longing for each other always brings out that extra passion in love story post the confession of the main leads and if this mini separation for Ansh is part of Yash's game plan  , then it will b even more interesting to see Yash making ways to meet Aarti chup chup ke because he is missing her in alone 😉😳😳

If I hv to define today's episode in one sentence then I will say  --Episode was all about  Game of double crossing and check-mate between SP and Yash which continues but secretly 🤔...Yash's clinic scene is one important missing link which might change SP's game in the end ...😈

Today's episode made many things clear for me ... I could still b wrong but for now my doubt is none other than Daddy Scindia only (SP) 😊 ...SP is a very smart player and unless he get things his way , he wont give up for sure  ... In last episode SP did the police stunt to win Yash's trust and make him believe that for last 2 days his father has been searching for Ansh but he is still not found  ... So now Yash thinks his father is so great and will never doubt him in all this  😡... Today SP takes the advantage of Yash's trust and makes him believe that the only way to get Ansh back safely is by agreeing to the demands of that kidnapper and giving divorce to Aarti because if police cannot find Ansh in last 2 days , then noone can and by saying all this SP actually makes sure Yash's determination and confidence gets shaken up and he comes under the influence of his father , thereby giving in to the kidnapper's demand and signing those divorce papers ... So this way SP will make sure he lives upto his own promise of getting back Yash and PayPal by 1st Feb deadline which he had set in one of the previous episodes 🤔 ...

Whatever is happening now and in the end of today's episode , the way Yash is left with no choice but to sign those divorce papers and fulfill the wish of the kidnapper for Ansh's sake , If we equate it all to SP's 1st Feb deadline wala promise , then there is a sure shot motive of SP doing it and that too in such a way that Yash does not doubt him and easily come back to him  🤔...If Yash still hated SP , then Yash would hv never gone for the divorce procedure .. so SP first made sure that he wins back Yash's confidence  so that Yash takes the divorce option thinking my father is my well wisher after all ...

I remember SP had told Prashant that Ansh is Aarti's weakness and this weakness will make sure Yash-Aarti separates 😭 ... Today also SP is following the same target ... SP knows that Ansh is actually both Yash and Aarti's weakness and so he is using Ansh to his advantage   ... Yash and Aarti both r strengths of each other and if both separates then SP has his way and wins the battle of ego too 😡 ... I still remember during Paridi case , SP forgives Paridi only after making sure that she becomes a housewife leaving her ambitions behind  ..So in short SP had his way out with Paridi and feels like a winner  ... But in Aarti's case SP cannot change the fact that he got his son married to a divorcee and not a widow , so SP is not hving his way out because the only way to feel like a winner here is by making sure his son leave Aarti since she lied to him but Yash is not doing that and this is where SP is not able to take his defeat  ... SP's biggest problem is his ego and self-pride because of which he can go to any extremes even if it means getting involved in this kidnapping game 🤔 ...

Having said that if SP is proved innocent in the end , I m ready to take my words back 😆😆 ... But for now I m definite that SP is the culprit and is playing a double game with Yash here by giving him the impression that he is on his side in searching for Ansh but in the process making Yash weak by telling him that unless he divorces his wife , he cannot get Ansh back . ..

Now there is one missing link in the episode which can change the entire game of SP or whoever is the kidnapper  😈 and that missing link is Yash going to the hospital clinic with police to track down Akash and after that we dunno what happened because scene directly jumped to Yash reaching home and telling Aarti that he could not find Ansh or fulfill his promise 😕 ... So what really happened in clinic ?? ... Did Yash see Akash ?? ... Did Yash make a secret deal with Akash and is playing the divorce game deliberately in the house to mislead the real kidnapper whose name Akash might spill out on 1st Feb as per a secret deal with Yash which they might hv made in that clinic ?? 🤔... Yash is not the kind of person to accept defeat so easily and tell Aarti that he could not fulfill his promise and so easily sign those divorce papers saying we married for kids and so now we will separate because of kids only 😕😆 ... Naah thats not the Yash we know because in present this punarvivah is not just about their kids but its for their own happiness too because we know both r madly in love and we hv seen Yash's possessiveness for Aarti too on several occasions  😃... So those words of Yash to Aarti just to convince her for the divorce was definitely misleading from Yash's end and looked more like a gameplan 🤔 ... So Yash is definitely upto something big here to check mate the actual kidnapper and thats why CVs deliberately dint show what happened in clinic and whether Yash met Akash in clinic or not  😃...

Real Twist in the tale might come in climax when SP will think he won it  with Yash giving divorce to Aarti but Yash doing a check mate on SP and we might later get a flashback scene of Yash doing secret dealing with Akash in clinic 🤔...If someone else is involved other than SP , then CVs will hv to give a logical motive ... it could b Pankaj or even Maya ... but SP being the one makes more sense as it has that 1st Feb connection 😊 ..

I m not going much into the precap since Yash might b faking in front of SP that he does not know Akash and is shocked to see Akash's leg bleeding when in real Yash and Akash might hv already met and playing a joint game to expose SP 😳 ...

Its a game of check mate and double crossing now between Yash ..Akash and the real kidnapper which could b SP  🤔... Lets see if the mystry is solved on 1st Feb or not but I feel CVs will keep the concept of PV intact and on 1st Feb not only Ansh will b back to Aarti but also Yash will get remarried again but his wife willl b none other than Aarti only and he will do this in front of the main kidnapper only  and if the kidnapper is SP then well this is gonna b SP's biggest reality check by his own son 😃😃 ...

Last but not the least , a huge round of applause and respect to Gayatri 👏👏👏👏.. her character's transformation is brilliant ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ .. loved the way she gave it back to bua saying she will never understand Aarti's emotions because she was never a mother 👍🏼 ... Well who says PV is regressive when u hv such a supportive mother-in-law who knows how to give it back to such people in style in front of everyone making sure her bahu's self-respect remains intact

Overall the episode worked for me really well because I was on the edge of my seat with the ongoing suspense 👍🏼 and the last AarYa emotional scene spoke volumes about AarYa's love and dedication for each other 😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

For the list of members please refer to the PREVIOUS THREAD

-----------------------------

Thread Index

Alamelu's take Pg21

Saf and Zetter's take Pg22

Anonee's pointer take pg23

Saddie's take and aimf's questions pg27

Samana's take pg29

Kirti's take pg30

Shobhs take and Jyoti's picture symbolism pg32

Indu's take Pg33

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity 😛

AarYa Appreciation Thread - Zindagi Milegi Dobara

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS 😳...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least 😳...

-------------------------

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
                                                WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU 
                                            A HUNDRED REASONS TO CRY, 
                                               SHOW LIFE THAT YOU HAVE 
                                            A THOUSAND REASONS TO SMILE

Yash Scindia learned that his father Suraj Pratap is helping the police look for his kidnapped son, Ansh.

Upon realizing his mistake the former apologized to SP but his apologies fell on deaf ears. 

Feeling guilty for doubting SP, Yash gets angry at himself and is sad but his wife Aarti lets him know that everything happens for good as they came to know that SP still cares and worries about them.

Yash confides to Aarti that she is his guiding light, she helps him out of the abyss. The latter promises to never leave him. 

Their son, Ansh isn't sitting idly by while someone tries to break their family apart. The little Angel is fighting to get back to them. 

FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCTS 
                                         THAT'S WHERE TRUE WISDOM 
                                                   MANIFESTS ITSELF

As another outrageous demand comes from the kidnapper stating that Yash should divorce Aarti & marry other girl within a week in order for them to get their son back. 

But what if Yash's instincts about his dad were true all along? After all SP did made a promise to his wife G3 that he would get Yash & PayPal back without Aarti & Ansh by any means necessary. So has SP forgotten his promise to his wife? or Is he playing mind games with Yash? Only time will tell 

Aarti is at her breaking point but Yash and her children give her strength and just like she was his light...Yash is hers. 

With Aarti, Ansh & Yash fighting to keep their family together no one will be able to tear them apart. They will fight tooth & nail to find their way HOME. 

IN THE END EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY, 
                                IF IT'S NOT OKAY, IT'S NOT YET THE END 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very heart-wrenching but awesome episode 😭 😭 👏

It commences with the Scindia family minus PraDi in the living, SP is siting in his chair with his back slightly turn to the others... Gayatri asks about Ansh, she says that she wonders how he is doing and that he must be missing Aarti. Pankaj goes to her and tells her that SP is doing everything to help find Ansh, working with the police even though Yash doesn't respect him, SP is helping him out...Please Pankaj, shut up 😡...I love how Gayatri is openly showing her concern for what AarYa are going through 👏 👏 

Yash comes and asks SP for his help, the former tells the latter that he knows that he disrespected him and said a lot of things to him and that even after all that he is here asking for his help...Yash goes on to ask SP where would he go if not to him, that during crisis one turns to his family and that's why he is here asking for his help...Awww seriously I really can't get over how humble Yash is, he knows when to raise his voice and he knows when to admit that he is wrong and apologizes for his mistakes ❤️ 👍🏼

Yash goes on to tell SP that the kidnapper has sent another CD and that if he wants Ansh back, he will have to divorce Aarti and marry someone else withing 7 days leaving everyone shocked except boa who is gloating and SP who doesn't seem to care...I really wished I could wipe that smirked off of boa's face with a hard slap but then I would have to do penance for hitting an elder, darn it 😡 😡 😡

Gayatri goes up to Yash and asks him who is doing this, who is the person who wants to ruining her son's life?! boa says that it must be some mad  person bu she asks them to listen to her and goes on to say that Yash has Paypal and that Aarti is even gonna give birth to his son now...She proceeds to say that she understands that Yash gets attached to people and that he is going crazy for a son that isn't even his...she says that is why she advices him to forget searching for Ansh...WTH is that woman saying wasn't see in the courtroom when the judge legally declared Yash as Ansh's father during the custody hearing??? plus blood doesn't make you a family, love and respect do 😡 😡 😡

Gayatri shuts her up telling her that even being a woman, she has no love for Ansh...the former goes on to say that Ansh isn't a stranger, he is her Aarti and Yash's son...she goes on to say that Ansh for Yash is like PayPal for Aarti but boa won't understand what it means cause she isn't a mother...A furious boa leaves...Gayatri tells Yash not to worry and that everything will be okay...Woohoo! heck yeah G3, you told her good...I'm very happy to see that the person who didn't want Aarti and Ansh in the beginning has been their cheerleader for some time now 👏 👏 👏 oh how things have changed ❤️ ❤️ 

SP says that for the last two days they have been searching like crazy for Ansh and came up empty handed, he proceeds to say that he doesn't want to let anyone down but the truth is he can see the loss of the police...He goes one to tell Yash if he wants to see Ansh again and by the look of the situation there is only one way out...SP tells Yash to divorce Aarti and remarry again leaving everyone shocked...Yash replies to SP that he won't leave Aarti as she will be with him all her life, the former leaves...Gayatri is sad and SP is pissed off...SP please you shut the up as well, do you think that by marrying Yash to someone else he will be happy and that you will get your son back??? NOOO he will be miserable because his heart will always belong to Aarti who will be very much alive and around...I think you are delusional, and even if Aarti goes away from Yash's life, he will always long for her cause they are connected in ways that no of you understand 😡 😡 😡

Yash is at the police station, he is giving them the description of the man he chased in the streets...he pauses then remembers something important and tells it to them, he tells them that he hit the man on his left leg with a bottle and that he might have been injured...he might have gone to a clinic or camp nearby, the police and Yash go to search for the culprit.

On the upper floor at the SM...Aarti is hanging the clothes on the line when she puts Ansh's shirt she gets nostalgic, she then puts Yash's shirt up and her mangalsutra gets stuck on the shirt...she remembers the kidnapper "Aakash's" words that Yash will have to divorce her withing 24hrs and get married to someone else in 7 days...She says that she doesn't care what anyone says but she and Yash will be together and that he has promised to get Ansh back and he will...Awww Aarti darling don't you worry, Yash always keeps his promises plus you guys will always be together your mangalsutra getting stuck t his shirt is proof 😉 😉

Yash and the police are searching camps and clinics with no luck. 

On the upper floor, Aarti is feeding Palak when the latter asks the former about Yash's whereabouts, Aarti tells her that he has gone to get Ansh...Palak asks if Yash will bring Ansh back today to which Aarti replies yes, the sweet angel tells her mother to make Ansh's favorite dish..Aarti agrees to do just that...awww I love the mother and daughter interaction, it is so beautiful to see that Palak is there with Aarti through this difficult time ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ but where is Payal??? 😕

Yash and the police finally reach a clinic where they get to know that a patient came in with an injured leg, they go and check the patient which isn't shown to us...I got a feeling that Yash got to know that it is Aakash, Yash didn't tell the cops anything and then he took it upon himself to confront Aakash and we may get to see some FBs in the coming days 😛 😃 😎

On the ground floor at the SM in the kitchen, Aarti is making Ansh's favorite dish with Shobha when Aarti says that Ansh will be happy to see his favorite dish, she goes on to ask Shobha if Yash will bring Ansh back but her mother can't meet her eyes and looks down...Aww that one gesture of Shobha's give it all away  

Just then the doorbell rings, Aarti goes running...she opens the door and is met with Yash, she asks him where is Ansh but he doesn't answer so she so she assumes that Ansh is playing hide and seek with her...she goes out to check and starts calling his name .

Palak comes and asks Yash where is Ansh? she tells him that she has to play with him meanwhile Aarti is still shouting for Ansh to come out of his hiding place upon seeing that he isn't coming out...she shakes & asks Yash where is Ansh, she tells him that he went to get Ansh right so where is he...Yash finally holds Aarti and tells her that he couldn't find Ansh, he couldn't keep his promise to her, Ansh isn't here...Aarti says no and runs inside leaving a sad Palak and Yash standing at the door...Awww my heart was breaking for them all, the look on Palak's face when her mother ran away and Aarti OMG I swear she was going mad and don't get me started on Yash...the poor guy looked so dejected tat he couldn't find his son and broke his wife's trust 😭 😭 😭

Aarti comes running in their room, she sits in front of Lord Krishna and Radha's idol, she tries to light the lamp but the matches does work...Palak & Yash come and see her desperately trying to light the lamp they share a look, Yash take the little one away finally Aarti is able t light the lamp but the flame is about to go out when she puts her hand as does Yash saving the flame...Aww once again they worked together to save the flame from going out as they did during KC when P was overshadowing them, as long as they work together everything will be alright and this time will be no different 😉 😃

Yash shows Aarti the divorce papers, she is shocked...Yash tells her that he couldn't fulfilled his promise, he couldn't get his Ansh...Yash continues to say that he is worried for Ansh and that he can't bare the thought of anyone touching Ansh or that something may happen to him and that's why Aarti...he gives her the divorce papers, they are both crying...Aww bawling my eyes out like crazy, I tell you guys how many tissues I have used watching the episode today, my AarYa heart is breaking...seeing them both in pain I just wanted to hug them tightly and never let go 😔 😭 😭 😭 

Yash tells her that she promised him that she would support him always so please help him, Aarti gets up, moves away and turns her back...pulling himself together Yash goes to Aarti and tells her that they got married for the sake of their children and today for their sake again they will have to break their relationship...Yash signs the papers and asks Aarti to do the same but she refuses saying no she won't do be able to do it, Yash holds her shoulder and tells her that she promised to always be with him so today she will have to fulfill that promise for their son Ansh...Yash hands her the papers and she looks at Yash and cries...Sniffles I'm a emotional wreck, to think that they got together for the sake of their children and today they are breaking up for the wellbeing of their son...I know that they are both dying inside, this is so heartbreaking 😭 😭 😭 😭 even though I still believe that Yash is playing a game here it doesn't hurt less  😉

PRECAP: Aakash is about to fall SP asks him if he is hurt to which he denies, SP tells him to come along as he has a meeting to go to as they are leaving Yash calls out to SP and sees the drops of blood on the floor, Aakash is shocked...Once again another misleading one, I can't wait for tomorrow's epy 😃

Kratika Sengar and Gurmeet Choudhary were the stars of tonight's episode along with Zahida Parveen ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️...GC & KS were awesome in portraying AarYa's turmoil an dthe anguish they are going through with Ansh's disappearance..the emotions in their scenes were off the charts, they were mind blowing 👏 👏 👏
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Assuming that its all SP ka plan ... heres the equation ...

SP's 1 st Feb deadline is still pending .. he promised to bring Yash-PayPal back by 1st Feb ...

SP plays the police wala game yesterday to mislead Yash and make him believe that he is not the culprit but is someone who is helping out the police to get Ansh back thus winning Yash's trust ...SP knows that Yash is a straight forward person and he mostly believes his own eyes and ears ... So if Yash sees me taking police's help , he will trust me at once and so SP plays this game last night making sure Yash watches it ...

Now with the kidnapper nonstop giving dhamki via CDs , Yash might think of playing a double game as well ... He will opt for the divorce as well as third marriage thing just to mislead the kidnapper and make the kidnapper believe that he will give in to all his demands for Ansh ... ...

This is where I feel the game of checkmate begins 😎...

SP will believe Yash actually fell into my trap and is doing whatever I want and so this way he will b back to me by 1st Feb and then I will decide his 3rd punarvivah ... Yash wont say no because I made him believe that I m Ansh and Aarti's well wisher 😈...

On the other hand Yash will enter the Scindia family and spy on every single member of the house to find out who actually wants this divorce and my 3rd marriage since he will b sure that if not SP , then someone else from the family is involved for sure and this time Yash wont dicuss his game plan with anyone including Aarti too 😊...

1st Feb will finally happen ... Ansh will b back to Aarti and here Akash will checkmate the main kidnapper by spilling the beans to Yash about who is the real culprit and if its SP then SP gets checkmated by both his son as well Akash 😈... Akash will hv his own hidden revenge and intentions to expose the main kidnapper here and  we might see a certain flashback between Akash and Yash where both had a deal of sorts about Akash revealing the main culprit on 1st Feb and thats why Yash played this divorce game to wait for 1st Feb 😈

So it will b really interesting to see how the relationship dynamics change on 1st Feb 😎
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Zetter : Loved your picture take 👏👏👏... So true .. if life gives us 100 reasons to cry , then its upto us how we open doors for 1000 more reasons to smile and b happy ... This is where I love the spirit of AarYa .. when Yash is down , Aarti makes him feel positive and when Aarti is down , Yash brings that smile and positivity on her face ... this is the unity which the kidnapper wants to break by using AarYa's biggest weakness that is Ansh against them ... will the kidnapper succeed ..guess we will find out by 1st Feb 🤔
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo; fantastic title and good thoughts if SP is the culprit.  But dont understand one thing tho'...what is the meaning of the title then if they actually do divorce.  Plus, dont divorces take time.  It cannot be done in one day right.  Do they not have to wait for a period of 6 months or so after filing the petition.  Then how can Yash remarry within a week???

@zetter: once again a great picture take.  Yash said it correctly when he told arti how he admired her positivity in every situation.
Edited by Alamelu - 11 years ago
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zet: Loved your picture take

Episode Analysis

Today's episode was based on a man's dilemma as he has to choose between fulfilling his duty as a father and his duty as a husband.  It starts with him coming to seek the assistance of his family stating that there is no one else he can turn to for help other than his own. He lets them know that he was given another CD where the kidnapper demanded that he divorce Aarti within 24 hours and get remarried in seven days to a girl of his father's choice otherwise he will never get back his son. His family is shocked and surprised with the exception of Bua, who has a smile on her face. His mother is the first one to come to his side in support asking who could possibly be the person that is trying to ruin his home. Bua comes next to offer her piece of advice telling him that Ansh is like a stranger that he has only known for a few months so he should focus on his daughters and unborn child rather than running around looking for Ansh. Before Yash can say anything though, Gayatri interrupts telling her that despite being a woman she does not have a space in her heart for Ansh maybe because she was never a mother. This silences her and she leaves the room as Gayatri continues to offer her support to Yash telling him that she will pray for Ansh's return as everything will be ok. SP then shouts at her saying that telling Yash everything will be ok doesn't mean that it will be as for the past two days the police has been searching the whole of Bhopal with their sniffer dogs yet they are unable to get a clue as to Ansh's whereabouts. He even says that he can see it in their eyes that they have given up hope of finding Ansh even though they haven't said anything. He walks over to Yash and tells him that he does not have much of a choice and so the only thing left to do is divorce Aarti. Yash refuses saying that he cannot as Aarti has to be with him for the rest of his life and leaves.

The scene shifts to the police station where Yash gives the inspector a description of the person that left the CD on his doorstep. He even mentions to them that while chasing the person, they got hurt in their left foot so the police suggest that they go looking in all the nearby clinics to see if they find him.  They then show Yash and the police at the various clinics until they reach one where the doctor is treating someone for a foot injury.

At home Aarti is hanging the laundry remembering Ansh when her mangalsutra gets hooked on a button in Yash's shirt that is on the line. She remembers the kidnapper's words but says to herself that no matter what her relationship with Yash will not break as she has fully faith in Yash and the promise he made to her. She is then shown feeding Palak who asks for her papa. Aarti tells her that he has gone to bring back Ansh so Palak suggests that she should cook Ansh's favourite. Aarti then goes to the kitchen where she asks assurance from Shobha that Yash will bring Ansh back home. The doorbell rings and she races to the door only to find a solemn Yash. She looks around asking for Ansh the same time Palak reaches the door. Not seeing him, Aarti thinks that he is playing a prank on her and starts looking around for him while Yash closes his eyes in pain seeing her getting more and more hysterical by the moment. Palak then asks for Ansh as she wants to play with him so Yash tells Aarti that he did not find Ansh. She runs out of the room leaving Yash and Palak.

In their room, she heads straight for the temple where she tries to light the lamp. Yash and Palak look on from the doorway as she struggles to light the match. Seeing her in this state, Yash takes Palak outside while she succeeds in lighting the lamp. She starts praying when the lamp starts to dim but before it can go out both she and Yash block the flame. He then forwards the divorce papers to her stating that he could not fulfil his promise as he could not bring their Ansh back home. Both are in tears in front of the idols. Aarti then moves away without taking the papers so he follows her telling her that they don't have any other choice as they married for the sake of their kids and now their happiness they need to break their relationship. He takes the papers and signs it, handing it to her but she walks away so he comes and places his hand on her shoulder telling her that she promised to be with him through all his difficulties and now is the time for her to fulfil this promise. He again forwards the papers to her.

It seems that this is set up by Yash to trap the culprit. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

Edited by saf24 - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res

I know I'm late but here is it!

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Parkour: My take in 10 gifs!
                  (PV episode 28/1/2013)

Oye ve iz mir! Cas is not the culprit ! But really I still suspect him!

Yash does face palm! Cas is not the suspect or the mast
  ermind behind the kidnapping. But I think he has concluded that someone other than SP has kidnapped his Ansh!

Arti comes and tries to get their hopes up that they will find Ansh somehow or other!
Beautiful scene and lovely romance.

Akash is pretty tech savvy for a rustic guy!

Ansh sees the key to SP car and hatches a plan

The plan is a flop for the moment. Hope he comes with a better plan now that he knows that he is only in Scindia Mansion.

But then Yash sees the courier who is placing a CD for him on the doorstep. Time for Parkour!

Dang! The guy escapes but time to go see the doctor for Yash!

The kidnapper has demands to be met. Like he wants Arti to sign the divorce papers. Oh really! Conclusion is this kidnapper is pretty smart and has prepared all the papers and seems to have connections in higher up government ranks!

Oh! is it Dubey who did it. He has some weird expressions going on!

By Angel

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice analysis Zetter!
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jyoti : very nice thoughts on SP