Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: swagakevin2

Thanks for this wonderful update.. honestly you write professionally.. i love how everything flow seemingly and the conocept is just great! Looking forward for the next! Keep it up dear! :)

Kevin when will you be updating your FF?? I was used to your daily updates!! too much expectations and my next update will be a dud!!πŸ˜† Thank you for all the compliments!!
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome-raji

it's awesome vibzz...really liked it

waiting for the next part,,, eagerly 

thank u dearπŸ˜ƒ
@vibz,
when you are writing 2nd chapter, and when you will open the reason rajiv is in hospital?

-Eris- thumbnail
The Second Chapter will be before Monday!! The reason will take a few more chapters!!!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: vibz88

The Second Chapter will be before Monday!! The reason will take a few more chapters!!!πŸ˜›

are you sister of Neelima Bajpai????
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

are you sister of Neelima Bajpai????

Naaahi πŸ˜†πŸ€£
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibz88

πŸ€—this is for you . Aww look who is talking!!!!πŸ˜‰ am still waiting for part 2 of your OS!!πŸ˜› Vihaan is wicked and he deserves to pay😑  A simple Rachna would never be able to do it .

Dont worry the hero is fit and fine...

Hey..lets not talk about me! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

You're welcome babe! πŸ€—

Of course!! Vihaan will pay big time! πŸ˜ˆ Make sure he falls from cloud nine like he was in a vacuum! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

He better be fit and fine! πŸ˜³
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I just read the first part it was amazing!!
I hope Vihaan gets the payback he deserves for hurting Gunra so badly.
I believe the girl that walked in is the new and reformed Rachna.
I hope Karma does not let Vihaan escape!

fIA_KhAN thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry for the late comment..but wow what a start..great awesome mindblowin...alfaaz nahi mil rahey hai tareef karne kai leye..hatsoffπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

i will be waitin for ur next FF...
-Eris- thumbnail

PREVIOUS: Chapter One(1)

The same day in the evening

Rachna sat on a couch stretched her legs, she slipped the high heels off. Damn her feet hurt after all the running she had done this past month. She had to organize the funeral, make sure Homi s will was executed to the T, take care of the unfinished business and be there for her family. She had not shed a single tear since he died, she could not afford to ,she had to maintain a composed facade for the world and be the rock for everyone around her.She stretched out her legs as she threw her head back and closed her eyes for a minute , Homi would have given her a foot massage every time she wore heels.Just that single thought was enough to send a chill spiraling down her spine and tears threatened to spill from the corner of her eyes. She blinked and shook herself out of her reverie, the only way to deal with pain was to immerse one self in work and she had learned it the hard way. She got up and resolved she had more mountains to climb more valleys to cross and many more battles to win.The fireworks would start anytime now and she dint want to be caught with her guards down.

Six hours earlier

***********************************************************************************************************

Vihaan left the Conference room took out his phone with shaky hands, he dint know whose number he should dial first . Before he could decide someone tapped him from behind, it was a fat balding man in a grey suit who introduced himself as Mr Vaidya Ana's manager and instructed ' Mrs Wadia is ready to hear your proposal NOW,you have exactly thirty minutes make the most of it . She does not believe in giving second chances' with that he opened the door and shoved Vihaan gently inside. The room was already dark ready for the presentation. Vihaan was on autopilot he had no idea what was happening around him or what he spoke or did the next twenty minutes. All he knew the almond eyes were focused on him and followed his every move.She was alive ,healthy, doing well spoke impeccable English and even wore heels. The past and even the present did not matter suddenly.The lights were back on before he had finished the corners of her lips turned up and that smile was enough to brighten the entire room . She nodded her consent and before he knew it she had agreed to his brother's proposal.Her lawyers had already kept the necessary legal papers ready , she signed them without a word and glided gracefully out of the room before Vihaan could even thank her..He checked his watch and was amazed the woman had finished everything in exactly twenty eight minutes.
**********************************************************************************************************

Gunjan got a SMS from Vihaan that he had managed  the possimpible. She shrieked and was silenced by a passing nurse.She ran down the stairs to the cafeteria where Shayl had gone for a cup of tea, she spotted her near the counter in a pale cream saree giving the cashier change for a cup of steaming hot tea, her hair unkempt from staying awake the whole night, the years had taken a toll on her,first the engagement fiasco  then her daughter s disappearance and lastly her husband s health. Shayl was just a shell of her own self. Gunjan hugged her from behind 'Ma Deal final ho gayi!! Rachna s name will live on ' tears rolling down her cheeks she hugged Gunjan 'This is all because of you and Rajeev. I can never thank you enough'. Gunjan wiped the tears she could not see her cry she and Dayal had been her only support apart from Rajeev all these years. Three years back her father had passed away in a car accident and then Dayal had offered to legally adopt her , which she had readily agreed.' Pl ma dont say that if I am your daughter, he is your son' she vowed and they proceeded back to the ICU to share the news with the man who had kept the two families together for almost seven long years.

Vihaan reached home late, no one would even bother waiting for him and this had become a routine.Today was the day of miracles Gunjan was waiting for him and she offered to warm up the leftovers for dinner 'Dont bother' he sneered'I was able to secure Rachna Silks and I can manage to feed myself' he growled. Gunjan blew out an exasperated breath this man would never change he had come home drunk even today. She stormed back to her room she had enough problems of her own to deal with she would not add Vihaan Agarwal to the list. Vihaan waddled to the kitchen he wanted a glass of Nimbu Paani his head was splitting.He had informed that he was able to close the deal but he had not told anyone about Rachna. He wanted to pull the rug from everyone s feet by inviting her to her own punyatithi which was the dayafter, he would have the last laugh after all.   
Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago