fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Since JJKN end, I was thinking to switch on to some other serial. And I have tried a lot. But the ultimately I keep on scanning all the channels nothing is worthy. Armaam Jassi you have finessed me.. Earlier also I saw few tele serials but never felt like this obsessed. Both of them might be having some yard stick that made me pagal of JandA. Now a days I don't like any serial.

Mona suddenly came to TV and …………………………… ruled the heart. Apu who was never regained as a good actor but in JJKN from the initial episode "hamare dil ke Armaan hogaye". But I must say Apu should be ever grateful to Mona for giving him such hike.

Its nice to hear that apart from a reality show Mona is coming up with new daily soap. I keep my finger crossed that Apu should be her PAIR. Both of them made the debut of success in JJKN (though Apu did few movies).

Any producer if do some daily soap with this pair and some exceptional Story line like JJKN is gonna be superhit. I feel T&D is not fool that they will go away this scope from their hand. Jab Love Hua is not getting the proper response, which JJKN brought, from the starting itself.

Suddenly I heard Mona put on weight what to do ………… Apu is not there to look after her and stop her eating habit as. This all I came to know from Apu's interview.

I am surprised when Apu made a comment in an interview THAT HE MISSES MONA IF THEY'RE NO SHOOTING. THEN HOW MUCH HE IS MISSING MONA NOW. JASSI KI DIL KE ARMAAN BHAGO JASSI KI PASS. Even for personal peace and career. I don't know what he is thinking about his career. He gave an excellent performance in JJKN as ARMAAN,

I still recall my mom's shouting b'coz at 9.30 I used to be mad. Even guest drop down I unwillingly avoid them. I used to finish my work-study beforehand because I did not want to miss a single scene. At home everybody finished his or her dinner but I am the last one and I used to take food alone. And at that time I used to recall what that day's episode. But unfortunately now I cannot see the rerun. But anyhow I will collect the Jassi CD. Sometime earlier I used to wake mid night and watch laptop.

I enjoyed every thing of JJKN b4 makeover and after make over Diva Jassi after make over. Mona always carried some way good personality from the initial stage even when people made fun of him and Apu was deadly. Still their hug scenes dwell infront of my eyes.

Earlier Hiten and Gouri was my favourite. Though I have never seen any serial of the continuously only few episodes of Kutumb.

BUT WHEN JANDA CAME ……………… it was a storm and main bikhar gayi.

According to my opinion she is complete lady

I never compared Mona is beautiful like Madhuri, But she carries some weight. A woman's beauty is not only her face it's a combination of PERSONALY, LOOK, TALKING ABILITY, PRESENTATION, DEDICATION TO WORK, GOOD DRESSING STYLE (I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER IN ODD CLOTHS).AND MOST IMPORTANT IS AFTER GETTING SUCH IMMESE SUCCESS SHE DID NOT TAKEN EXPEDIENCE

Her presence in every award ceremony or interview was majestic but down to earth, How many successful actresses have such control within their selves. HOPE I NEED NOT TO MENTION

I think she matured enough as she came to the Industry after completion of her study. Media is very unpredictable career. Even she flops she won't sit at home and be a burden to her parents.

I never feel bore to write about Mona but I should not make others bore But Apu I miss you a lot.

bOTH OF YOU PLEASE COME BACK 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well such ican understand how u feel

there seems to be emptiness since jjkn got over and we cant see oiur fav pair

lets see whats in store for them

in the mean time u can watch re runs mon-fri at 11.30am

ZOOR thumbnail
fan no 1 jjkn great...i missing so much mona an dapu ..pls comeback together 😭
sathi afrin thumbnail
i understand your feeling fan no 1 jjkn.i am also a cazy fan of jassi and apu and still i miss jjkn very much.i am totally agree with you what are you saying about mona and apurva.please come soon mona and apu.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWWWWWW! 😭 DONT WORRY! 😊 I AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE ASHOW WITH mONA ANDaPU VERY SOON! 😳 😳
aish2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

AWWWWWW! 😭 DONT WORRY! 😊 I AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE ASHOW WITH mONA ANDaPU VERY SOON! 😳 😳

yep, me 2

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MandA kill me softly every day with memories....and my fellow MandA mongers kill me with their adoration for our fav pair.... 😳
momogrl21 thumbnail
Really nicely written. I can totally understand how you feel. I was like that a few days after JJKN ended but now I watch JLH and I really like that. Suprisingly, I have even started watching Kasam Se. Dunno how that started 😕
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am facing the same situation,I tried to watch a few serials but none of them inetersted me .Now I am just waiting for the reality shows 2nd seasons to start and also for new ones to start like BIG brother in sony and extreme makeover and fear factor
Aabha thumbnail
Yeah I agree with tina di...I'm only watching a few shows now to pass time, but I'm not actually interested in the shows. I like Saath Phere cuz the plot's getting interesting, but of course it's NOTHING compared JJKN. I really doubt I'd find a show like JJKN, that I can watch forever and not get bored for a second. Gosh I wish T_D would release it onto to DVD...how sweet would that be??