||786|| QH WU 28th Jan 2013 rukh rukh rukh..O my darlin

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
QUBOOL HAI WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode No.: 66
Date: 28th Jan 2013 (MON)

PART 1:

Asad is busy on his laptop when the phone rings. Najma picks up and Asad asks who was on the call, she tells him it was the grocer. Asad is waiting for Zoya to come home and keeping an eye on the door.
Momami is debating with dadi for blaming her , Ayaan tells her to let Humaira speak rather. Momami asks him what if she agrees to marry him? Would he still marry her?

Zoya is back and Asad gifts her a new mobile and ipad as she lost it in the village.
She feels he is thinking she is bechari and so tonts him on it. He says she is bechari for his mom and not him. He apologises for her lost gadgets and walks away from there. Zoya is hurt thinking of what Asad had told her a few time ago about her judgemental nature. She says whenever he feels to apologise he does, and whenever he feels ,he shouts at her.😔

There, Momami and Mamujan ask Ayaan to tell what would he do if Humaira's answer would be a yes, Ayaan says she will never agree for it. Mamujan tells him to be straight forward and reply.

Here Zoya comes to return the mobile and ipad Asad gave her as she can't keep it, she doesn't need it. And Asad without any ifs or buts tells her alright. Zoya keeps blabbering but soon realises he already stopped the conversation.😆 She was about to leave when again she trips into him arm and both get lost into each other's eyes.😳
No sooner she gets up and Asad tells himself that its better to be away from her since she means nothing to him. 😳

There, Humaira tells that she DOES NOT want to marry Ayaan, this trashes Momami.

Here, Asad comes back home and is hell shocked and angry to find Mariyam's dad aka his Mamu sitting there with Dilshad. Angry Asad asks them what are they doing there and they ask if Mariyam is around or in touch with them. They warn them to let them know if she comes in for shelter and they leave. Dilshad is unaware of the whole situation.
Zoya who was about to come out of her room is held back by Asad so that his mamu and the goons don't see her. Zoya is shocked with this behavious of his and asks for explaination. He tells her about his mamu coming home in search of Mariyam and tells her to not keep any contact with Mariyam else this time no one will be able to save her from them. Zoya quickly responds not even You(ASAD)??😳 Asad tells.her that this is a serious issue and she should be serious about it. Zoya again starts her blabber saying why does he always feel she will create a problem again! And he bangs his door room on her..😆

PART 2:

Ayaan thanks Nikhat for helping him solve the problem. His parents Shirin and Rashid apologise for being so unfair to him. Dadi comes there and tells to leave the house and get separated from Razia(Momami) and family. Ayaan supports his dadi and tells it high time they need to find some solution to it .

Zoya comes to drink water at night and finds someone's reflection at the garden side. She thinks its Ayaan and tries to catch hold of him thinking now Asad doesn't have any problem in meeting Ayaan and breaking his mother's promise..😛
Zoya goes near the garden side and thinking its Ayaan tells the person to stop hiding and come out. She is hell shocked on seeing the person!! 😲

PART 3:

Zoya is shocked because its none other than Mariyam! 😲 She asks her what is she doing there?? Bymistakenly Zoya drops the glass due to which Asad wakes up thinking whats wrong? He understands its Zoya again. Zoya tells Mariyam about her father visiting the house and enquiring for her. Mariyam is shocked and scared. 😔 She tells Zoya that she was her only hope and she found out Asad bhaijan's address after a lot of struggle. Asad walks nearby and asks who is it , shocking the girls!! 😲😛

PRECAP:

Scared and surprised Zoya tells Asad that nothing is wrong and asks him to leave when bymistakenly Mariyam pushes the stereo button making it start a song "Rukh rukh rukh, arrey baba rukh, O my darling give me a look.." Asad asks her where is this song playing? 🤣

Hie guys Im updating after so so long , and from mobile.. i know its not very appealing but spare me until my laptop gets fixed..😔 Hope your like it...😳

Regards
❤️ Jyoti(Jyo) ❤️Edited by Jyo_Ksg - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you in advance...🤗 😆😆😆
eshasrk thumbnail
Thanks in advance 🤗
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
thank u soo much...

and sorry i couldnt update coz of practical...

love u

muaahhh jyo 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
asya were cute , hialrious, romantic n extremely adorable...hayeee their awesome mitwa moments n d precap is hilarious...ruk ruk ruk arre baba ruk😆
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
lmaoo...guys thanks for ur comments in advance..😆 u all r welcomed..🤣
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
@-Kriti-

koochi koo..i shall thank you and all backups for not updating..😆 warna main kabhi mobile se update karna seekh nahi paati..😆 abhi se every week i will update.. be it mobile or laptop!! 🥳
Thanks to all those who helped me by updating on my behalf.. Pooja.. Kriti..Aarthi..Neethi..🤗 thank youu sistersss...😆
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update!
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazel16

Thanks for the quick update!

Aww..that's really a compliment! Thank you..😃 Im glad i could manage it from mob..😉
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
@ cosmogirl77 @ EternalFrission @ sadiya786 @ eshasrk @ misha93

Thanks for the advance comments guys..🤗 Your'll can chk the update now..😛 and your welcome..😆

@ kandygrover @ avi_k_ @ _vineeta_ @ sjain @ hifzaa @ jazzy510

Thanks for ur comments, your most welcone..😃

@ AMMY12

You can.chk out the update dear, hope you like it..😳

@ shanakyasharan

It was truely an amazing epi deary..gosh precap..😆

@ Saralicious

Your welcome honey! 😉

@ Fimmy

ur welcomeee..😃

Edited by Jyo_Ksg - 11 years ago