Frequent Posters

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hiten, Gauri get nostalgic

Hiten and Gauri Tejwani, one of television's most adored couples, are set to make a comeback on Nach Baliye 5 this weekend, but just for one episode. Fans have been waiting since quite some time to see this real life jodi who are still remembered for their chemistry in shows like Kutumb and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi .

An excited Hiten says, "Performing in Nach Baliye made us nostalgic. Though it was just one performance, we gave it our best, just like we are a part of the current season of the show. We performed on the song Psycho Re from the movie Anybody Can Dance. Everyone was surprised as they expected us to perform to a romantic track. Even the judges commented that we are a good-looking couple and they were expecting a romantic dance. It was a conscious decision to choose a funny number as we wanted to raise the bar for our performances."

He adds, "I recalled the stress of rehearsing continuously and just when I managed to catch some sleep it would be time to rehearse again. Trust me, I have gone through a lot of pain."

However, the actor credits the show to transforming Gauri and him into confident dancers. "We cannot claim to be excellent dancers but today we understand rhythm and know how to catch the beats. All thanks to the show."

Now that Gauri will be seen on screen after a long time, does she plan to make a full-fledged comeback soon? "Yes, Gauri is all set to return, but she is looking for a project that excites her. The kids are three years old now and not that dependent on her which leaves her with enough time to concentrate on her career."

1sanghamitra thumbnail
DO WATCH TODAYS EPISODE

AT 9PM ON STARPlus
HITEN GAURI YIPPPEEE
fankn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the lovely articles and pictures everyone...Hiten and Gauri are going to come back onscreen after so long...
1sanghamitra thumbnail
Edited by 1sanghamitra - 11 years ago
adeela thumbnail
hiten gauri looked sooo cute in parde ke peeche.

Edited by adeela - 11 years ago
adeela thumbnail
1sanghamitra thumbnail