Users

Frequent Posters

kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

Nikita

Did u read walking disaster

Nope...not yet...have to read it soon..just checked it came out on April 2nd...talk about my addiction with korean shows, that I have forgotten to check the release dates of my most awaited books...but i will probably read it next weekend, as I have lots of college assignments due next week...Thanks for reminding me though! Just chceked the reviews though, they are awesome, so very excited tot read it from Bad Boy Travis's point of view, and his all consuming love for Abby!😉
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i've read these books too and they made such a sweet couple. if only we could all meet a celebrity dream guy who actually is an absolute sweetheart and fall in love LOL

actually i read these books because i was suggested them after being obsessed with the Thoughtless series by SC Stephens
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nikita

Have you read A Different Blue by Amy Harmon...

It's an excellent book...

I took a hiatus cos the books I was reading were pretty boring..this book got me into the groove...

It's about a child who was orphaned and the emotional baggage she has as a grownup...

It's plain beautiful ... There Are a lot of small stories within it which were told o her as a child but later when things come out front.. Those were part of her life...

I can't even come close to write how I feel... Must read 
kshows_fangirl thumbnail

Nikita

Have you read A Different Blue by Amy Harmon...

It's an excellent book...

I took a hiatus cos the books I was reading were pretty boring..this book got me into the groove...

It's about a child who was orphaned and the emotional baggage she has as a grownup...

It's plain beautiful ... There Are a lot of small stories within it which were told o her as a child but later when things come out front.. Those were part of her life...

I can't even come close to write how I feel... Must read 

Thanks for recommending a book...I will definitely read this..I am still yet to start Walking Disaster...end of semester so lots of work to do...but by starting of May, I should be able to start my search again for a good book, and hopefully many of those awaited releases will come by then too...:)
kshows_fangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aliya-

i've read these books too and they made such a sweet couple. if only we could all meet a celebrity dream guy who actually is an absolute sweetheart and fall in love LOL

actually i read these books because i was suggested them after being obsessed with the Thoughtless series by SC Stephens

Yup, the young/adult genre is definitely addicting...And, Thoughtless series is one of the best series out there especially Reckless...Loved it! Thanks for ur feedback...:)
-Aliya- thumbnail
i just finished reading Reckless a while ago and although it wasn't as angsty and intense as the previous 2 books and some things were unrealistic and quite cheesy, i think Kellan and Kiera deserved some mushy cheesiness after all the tears in the first two books. i honestly cried after finishing the trilogy because it is THE romance book for me, i compare all my other books to it.

but i will say that Reckless, especially the ending, was way too similar to Love Unrehearsed..
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Nikita

Sme good new books which were awaited ..

Twisted perfection by Abbi Glines
This Girl Coleen Hoover.   I m yet to read

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
You should also read Running Barefeet by Amy Harmon

A fine read
-Aliya- thumbnail

You should also read Running Barefeet by Amy Harmon

A fine read

what is it about?
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
I just got some time to read Walking Disaster, but I am still reading that one...I am extremely happy with this book, because while reading Beautiful Disaster I always wondered what was going in Travis's head and his feelings for Abby. I am really not disappointed with this boo at all. Ofcourse, one has to read Beautiful Disaster first to really get this book, because it is definitely not a stand alone one. And, the author has left the some of those details out, to clearly focus on Travis and the major  happenings  in the story. I am just very satisfied with this this one, and all the curiosity I had for Travis is finally understandable and I can definitely relate to him a lot more now. Thanks, I will definitely read those book when I get time...All in all a book full of passion, possession, intensity, angst to a little obsession, but  I did not mind that, it was needed for a guy like Travis.  Edited by nikita59 - 11 years ago