|FF|Wicked Wedding Planner| - DISCONTINUED./ Restarting it..ish| pg.55 - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sunday se Thursday ho gaya yaar🥺
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Awhh I'm Sorry...I keep breaking my promises🥺

LOL Give me Shakti to post by tomorrow...Hopefully I'll post by tomorrow as I promised someone 😆

Ps. Thread hit 1000+ Views! 😲 How many are stalking this thread I wonder? 😕😆

Sadiie x
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just read the teaser today! It's wonderful, please update when you can! 
.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
im stalking your thread and errrm not that im complaining or anything but 2 sundays have gone by .. not that im counting as well but you know.. just saying ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by: x_Mishti_x

im stalking your thread and errrm not that im complaining or anything but 2 sundays have gone by .. not that im counting as well but you know.. just saying ðŸ˜³

Confirmed, people stalk this thread for sure! 🤣

I'm sorry ji...guests at my house right now so can't use my PC to post the update =(
rutu83 thumbnail
not ashamed to say i stalk without any reservations!!😆😉
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for update...

Part 13 ~ A

Next morning, Aarti woke up to the scorching rays coming through the windows. She hadn't really slept after the damn nightmare of hers; her mind was lost elsewhere for hours as she had tried to get some sleep. But peaceful sleep was nowhere near her, though she did doze off at one point due to exhaustion.

She looked around, and pathetically looked for the devil since he was always nose to nose with her every single morning.

Okay not every morning but recently he had given her the habit of expecting him hovering above her like some angel of death.

"Stupid man! Thank god he isn't here today" Aarti grumbled, rubbing her eyes.

She heard a faint sound from somewhere, as if someone just groaned. She lifted off the covers and placed her feet on the ground.

"Ah" she groaned, feeling dizzy.

She walked towards the window balcony and opened it, letting the cool breeze in. She closed her eyes, taking in the morning breeze.

Thud

She snapped open her eyes hearing the unusual sound.

"Good morning" she heard the familiar voice ring behind her ears, making her jump suddenly and step back.

"Woah easy there" he groaned, feeling her petite frame against his body.

'Oh God why does this happen to me?! Omg my tummy's feeling weird…urrghh move away Aarti' she mentally screamed to herself.

She moved forward and then turned around to face him. There he stood, clad in a pair of black tracks and a black vest. He was sweaty and panting slightly, as though he'd just been jogging or something. Her eyes darted to the side of his balcony and she saw the weights there.

'So it was him making all those silly noises since he was working out..but why is he here...?' she thought.

Shrugging off her thoughts, she stepped to the side and began walking away when he blocked her way by taking a step to the side. She took another step to the opposite when he did the same again. She groaned inwardly, lifting her face up and looking at him.

He took a step towards her, as she stepped back almost instantly.

"Don't come..near..me" she stuttered, looking everywhere but him.

"Why?" he asked, taking another step towards her.

She tried not to look at his almost bare torso that was mere inches away from touching her.

'My my …oh my…Errr Aarti stop ogling at him!' she scolded herself when she found her eyes moving back to him involuntarily.

The small of her back hit the metal bar behind her, the only thing that kept him away from entering her side of the balcony. He continued to walk towards her until he was towering over her.

"What do you want?" she whispered, almost breathlessly.

He neared her, levelling his face to hers as he smiled wickedly.

"You" the word merely escaped his lips as Aarti ducked her head down and ran past him as swiftly as possible. But he was too fast as he grabbed her arm and jerked her back, caging her between his arms.

"Lemme Go" she fumbled, smacking his shoulders and chest.

"Don't do that..Aarti" he murmured, holding her tightly so her movements were restricted.

"Then let me go.." she whispered back, lowering her head slightly.

"Ah no, not until you.." he left his sentence unfinished and watched her expressions change.

"Until…?" she whispered, blinking at him cutely.

"Until…" he repeated after her, leaning down on her again.

She pushed him with her trembling hands and then ducked her head down, once again making a quick run at the entrance of the balcony door. She stopped and turned around quickly as he also turned around and folded his arms across his chest, watching her intently.

"Never!" Aarti whimpered, as she stepped back.

"I didn't even finish my sentence, what do you mean "never" when you don't even know what I was referring to?" he chuckled, looking at her mischievously.

"Huh!" she huffed, turning around and slamming the door shut.

"Mummaaa...he's gonna kill me one day" she groaned, holding onto her dear life.

She halted, her eyes scanning the entire area. It was beautifully decorated and she sighed happily. After all she was the one who made it this beautiful with the hours of work put into it.

Everyone was here finally, including the Groom and his family. The groom's family had insisted of going through all of the ceremonies together although it is said that the bride and groom can't actually meet during this phase. Meh...new generation so new traditions.

She looked around and saw Aarpita walking in, smiling and giggling as usual. She shook her head at her, it was hard to say she was the would be bride.

"Aarti!" Aarpita screeched, suddenly running towards her.

'Dear lord..' Aarti cussed.

At times she regretted at the fact that she was someone very important in Aarpita' life. Not only did this look hilarious, but the people around had already started muttering amongst themselves.

"Aarpita!" a familiar voice echoed around the place.

Aarti closed her eyes, knowing once again what was to come.

"Oh god mom is after me again" Aarpita groaned, as she stopped and literally froze there.

"How many times do I have to tell you Aarpita? Behave your age, you're not a kid anymore!" a stern and fearful voice almost thundered against Aarti's ears, literally.

NOTE

This Update Is VERY Lambhu and tbh i have the next scenes written but the above scene is incomplete as you can see...if that makes any sense ðŸ˜•

So I'm putting it out into part a & b. I'm working on my stories this week so i'll be posting around ðŸ˜ƒ

And I'm sorry...i took 3 Sundays to post THIS...Am vely Sholly ðŸ¥º

Sadiie x

SheenGcian thumbnail
U Really Updated ðŸ˜²
Am I dreaming 😆
rutu83 thumbnail
i thought bua was the main villain but i'm guessing the mother might be too!😡
hmm
no need to apologize- you owe us nothing 😊