My wedding is not a filmi affair: Udita Goswami

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Udita Goswami is finally set to get married to her longtime boyfriend, director Mohit Suri. The two fell in love on the sets of Mohit's directorial debut, 'Zeher', which starred Udita. The date is set for January 29, and is supposed to be a low-key affair, Udita told us.

"I'm so busy with my work that I haven't even got the time to do my wedding shopping," the actress rued a few days ago, "Koi kapde nahi khareede hain ab tak shaadi ke liye. Yeh sab kuch bahut jaldi mein hua hai." She was in Ranchi to perform at the Hockey India League last week, and told us that the wedding shopping would have to wait till she got back to Mumbai.

About the details, she said, "We are planning to get married at the ISKON temple in Mumbai on January 29, which will be followed by a small party on the 31st. We have invited only family and close friends to both functions. It's a very simple wedding and we didn't want it to be a filmi wedding at all. I don't want to make my wedding a mockery show before everyone. Also, the main reason why we decided to get married so soon is because in Mohit's family, no one gets married in the month of February, and after that in March, Mohit will get busy with his film. So, we didn't have much time. Mohit immediately took the decision that we should married."

Asked if she will continue to work after her marriage, she replied, "Why not? I just can't stop working. These days, I am full-time into music and DJ-ing. Most probably, I shall be lending my music in Mohit's next movie." Udita, who will also celebrate her birthday February 9, shared, her plans, "I don't think we'll have time to go for a honeymoon right now, but yes, Mohit has promised me that he'll take me for a month-long holiday to Europe. Birthday plans are not yet decided, but I feel this year's birthday will be special as I shall be celebrating it with my husband at our new house in Bandra." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Udita Goswami and Mohit suri...can't evenremember seeing them in any movie😕
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Udita Goswami and Mohit suri...can't evenremember seeing them in any movie😕

Arre he isn't an actor..he is a director...he directed Zeher with her,Emraan & Shamita

This is them here

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How do these guys let their gf's/wives kiss on screen.. Mohit directed Zeher and it had a fair amount of unpleasant scenes..
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I don't want to make my wedding a mockery show before everyone

No one wouldn't make a mockery anyway simply because they don't know/remember you😆
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

How do these guys let their gf's/wives kiss on screen.. Mohit directed Zeher and it had a fair amount of unpleasant scenes..

He directed his sister smiley suri in Kalyug with that kissing and badroom scenes. SO don't be surprise afterall is a Bhatt .

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Well they fell in love during the filming of the movie which means they weren't exactly together when he filmed those intimate scenes.

This question should be asked to the director of Maya Memsaab