..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Lots to say so please forgive if it comes out like a khichdi.

I'll start with the kiss. I know sab mein bahut saari bhadas bhari hui hai but pls try to go through this once calmly. To start off... what do we know of KiSha's history? How do we know Kiya never had a boyfriend? Whom she didn't kiss? We don't right? What is the basic problem? That Kiya, albeit by accident, kissed RV. Guys...the first kiss with first love thing, it rarely happens outside fairytales. Look around you, especially at the teens. Aisa nahi hota hai hamesha. Having your first kiss with your true love isn't so important. What is important is that when your true love kisses you for the first time, it is special, passionate, a complete surrender of body & soul. That is what matters. Which is what I would like for KiSha sometime in the future rather than an out of the blue one within the next four days just for compensation.

I'm not at all worried about KiSha right now. Why should I be? Just because YaRa ke beech main woh "kiss" ho gaya, does not mean KiSha aren't each others anymore. They were & are meant to be. It had no emotions, feelings attached so I hardly think its tainted KiSha or whatever. Yes...I am sad that a beautiful friendship will probably become a lot more awkward, but if I push back everything else & solely think as a KD fan, it has made his behaviour not right, but understandable. Him just behaving that way because he sees YaRa dancing together would have spoiled his character, but something this extreme, I understand why he might go crazy. Anyways...coming back on the topic, KiSha is NOT ruined. Look at Ranveer, he was going to kiss Alien so I'm pretty sure he has kissed his other girlfriends. But that doesn't mean RaHi is a ruined couple or that their first kiss wouldn't be special. Its the person who matters , not the whether its your first or second. That is how it happens in real, & that is what TBP shows

Secondly...Kiya. Yes, she was trying to make KD jealous. Toh? I thought one of the major reasons for anti-Kiyaness was that she just didn't seem to care. Her trying to provoke him toh proved that she was not so indifferent. Agar she hadn't been taunting him these past few days & they had been all cosy with each other & then she had gone & flirted with RV to make KD jealous, I bet it would have been tagged as "so cute". No Kiya wasn't right either, but she too made a mistake. And for that she doesn't deserve to be called a b***h, despo looser , or to be just a step away from being called a s**t. Its downright pathetic actually. I'm surprised she hasn't been called a hooker already for her dress & for daring to even think about dancing with someone who was not KD. Matlab they aren't committed & Kiya has no idea about KD's feelings, but those are just minor facts which can be overlooked🥱

Lastly...as far as YaRa is concerned, I do not regret having asked for them from CVs. I thank them for having given us a beautiful friendship. Though I wish they had chosen some other route leading to the KiSha dance, made it look like a kiss when it wasn't one or something, but I guess...jo ho gaya so ho gaya. I would only request them to give us KiSha back the way they were, "TWIN Flames", because this one dominating over the other, EITHER way doesn't work for KiSha. I am just worried that this outburst from fans would make them resort to look look hawas, trip catch falls for the couples. God pls NO!!!!
Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree that YaRa is not gonna change Kisha..
KiSha is and always will be...
I am actually really sad seeing KD soo hurt..😔
I mean we saw him smiling after ages last week, and now..
If Kiya is doing all this to make KD jealous or even hurt then that is a good sign.. It actually shows that she cares...
Well the "Kiss".. i didnt see the precap so i am not saying anything...
I just hope this will finally bring back our aggressive fiery KiSha back...

JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup, jo ho gaya so ho gaya.. I would request them (CVs and PH) to give us RaHi and KiSha back in a sensible way.Edited by Moon03 - 11 years ago
Adry thumbnail
Awesome post👏
Even I think the accidental kiss was unnecessary just to justify KD's anger...coz now people will start questioning Kiya's character(which they already are)
The point to be noted during the YaRa dance was that Kiya was looking at KD throughout. All she wanted was his attention. I'm surprised RV hasn't noticed KD staring daggers at them and Kiya eyeing KD the entire time😆 The poor guy is going to be punched by KD it seems😛
Don't know what will happen of YaRa after the kiss🤔
Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shaz I agree with your post.
What I hadn't and still don't agree is the "Bharti and Kunal' smooch.
I am an ArHad  fan so all that matters me is that.
Fictionally, I don't have any problem now.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kesha1234

Shaz I agree with your post.

What I hadn't and still don't agree is the "Bharti and Kunal' smooch.
I am an ArHad fan so all that matters me is that.
Fictionally, I don't have any problem now.

Huh? Mujhe samajh nahi aaya Cherry. You have problems that a kiss was shown kya? Because woh toh fictionally hi hua na. And Bharti & Kunal are rumoured ro be dating, maybe that is why they had no reservations with the scene. Haan agar sirf proffesional front par that toh even better. Then maybe we can get an actual Arahad kiss if Fahad has no problems<3
Radiance. thumbnail
Yup Shaz. I can't c Bharti kissing anyone else except FA
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Yup Shaz. I can't c Bharti kissing anyone else except FA

Oh. I understand. But I guess script ki demand thi that kuch extreme ho. Warna KD ka character spoil ho jata. Unfortunately it was at the cost of YaRa But I'm glad that fictionally you see the bigger picture. It hurts me to see my second favourite TBP character being so degraded. Yes DEGRADED 😭 Anyways...I'm just waiting for the dance. Ironically, I was wary of it when everyone else was gushing over it but know that I do want to discuss it, no one else does😆
Radiance. thumbnail
Koi baat nahi. But they could have blurred it or something.
Let's wait and watch.
If it is at the cost of KiSha or ArHad, I don't mind at all.
And your second fav character... which? 😕
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Koi baat nahi. But they could have blurred it or something.

Let's wait and watch.
If it is at the cost of KiSha or ArHad, I don't mind at all.
And your second fav character... which? 😕

Kiya. Someone implied she is the kind of girl who goes around having casual relationships. If you know what I mean 🤢 I get people are angry but aisi degradation??? Not to mention the bring a new girl for KD requests.

If what is at the cost of ArHad or KiSha?