..Shweta.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Is there any way to "sham" a Nikha? Like you how know in a LOT of shows they have a sham Hindu wedding in which the guy takes sindoor and swipes it through the girl's maang (IPKKND)? Is there a way you can like "sham" a Nikha? All I know about a Nikha procedure is that you say "Qubool Hai" to accept it but I don't know the stuff before it or after it. I know I'm stupid :(

Can someone enlighten me? I need this information to possibly write an OS.
Edited by -ForeverYours- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
no nikha happens in morning and hindu shadi  happens in evening  where bride and groom takes sath phera where boy puts singur in maang 
-rajsua- thumbnail
and in nikha BRIDE AND GROOM SAYS QUBOOL HAI 
..Shweta.. thumbnail
But are there like rasams and if yes what is "the most significant rasam" (Like in Hindu weddings it would be the sindoor, mangalsutra, and saat phere).

Basically is it possible for me to write a situation where Asad weds Zoya out of the blue?
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ you can design them according to your choice lols
..Shweta.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajsuasrkian

and in nikha BRIDE AND GROOM SAYS QUBOOL HAI 

I know I was just wishfully hoping for a loophole to write my story I just need Asad and Zoya to be married to each other for my story to even take place. But they both hate each other so they only way I see this happening is if in an anger fit one weds the other but since that's not happening I give up.

:'( And there goes my OS in the trash, but thanks anyways hun :)
..Shweta.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

^ you can design them according to your choice lols

Well there are a bunch of other situations in which they can get married but I don't want to involve family or majboories in this case lol it's ok I give up on my story.
-rajsua- thumbnail
I DONT THINK THERE IS ANY KIND OF RASAM 
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You can not have any "sham" Nikkah... 
Unless I guess if it's a contract marriage by the court...but as far as I know..it won't really be considered a Nikkah.. 
In Nikkah, the bride and groom have to say Qubool Hai 3 times. 

I think even in Hinduism, the Sindoor, Mangalsutra and Phehre are considered shaadi..nothing as a shaam... it could be incomplete without each rasam..but the purity, importance and reality about the meaning of those wedding rituals are not incomplete. 

Both in Hinduism and Islam, you can get married without having all the other rasms like haldi, mehndi etc... but Nikaah (in Islam) and Mangalsutra,Sindoor,Pheras (in Hinduism) are essential 

Oh and you have to have a Maulvi/Qazi or Pandit in both cases. 

Also, if you are registered as a married couple in court ..you will still not be husband and wife until u get Nikkah done 
an_k thumbnail
Nikkah can happen at any time of the day Morning evening Night etc...yes there are some particulars for a Nikkah...

First there are some conditions that are written on a Nikkah Nama that is a documentary proof of a wedding on hich the basic rights of Bride towards Groom are written like Haq Mahar amount ...this is a particular amount of money that Groom has to give to the bride to show his stability and make Bride feel Financially stable...

Apart from that there is a condition that says both are agreed on a stance that Bride can take divorce from Man as Man can take it from the brode it is optional if Bride wants to hav this right or Groom wants to give it ...apart from that there is a long list of coditions implemented on Groom n Bride for there life time...

Their is  another condition in which Groom gets abide by the Sharia Law in which he can't marry anyother woman without getting a permission from the first wife etc

Then VERSES of The Holy Quran along with the some other Arabic verses from Prophet (MPBUH) are said and then Bride and Groom are asked seperately if they are willing all by their hearts to marry the respected partner...If Groom and Bride both Three times agree to it then the Nikkah gets completed after which again some Quranic Verses related to the responsibilities of both are said ...

One thing more there must be 2 witness from each side ...that means both Bride and Groom must have two witnesses from there respected sides...that is also mandatory...
after Nikkah Groom gives a lunch or dinner or anything sweet to the relatives all the other rituals are added later in actual there is no such need of them
Edited by an_k - 11 years ago