Ragini-Sanaya Fans:Its BADLA Time ;)

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok..i am a Ragini supporter and I like Sanaya also..I would like to say that I am so so glad that their turn is over😛
Now the rude mezbaan's are left.Andy is fun n better than the other two..
So, Nigar & Manoj u better watch out now.😈

We all did not like whatever they did with the two girls...
I know Ragini-Sanaya would not be rude to them atleast not as much as they were.
But being a fan...I am gonna have super fun & will definately take out faults in whatever they'll do ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† pura badla lene waali hun main toh.😉

What about u??
😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG I was thinking the same thing! 🤣 I didn't know Ragini before but I'm glad I got to know her through this show. Her and Sanaya are so much fun!! I'm glad their turn is over too. Tomorrow is Andy, he's kind of wierd but yes, he's much better than the other two.

I'm going to bash Nigar so much when she hosts, she was such a b***h to Ragz and Sanz 🤬 Grrr! And Manoj too. Constantly insulting the host is so rude! Both these people are mean. I can't wait till they host, this will be fun 😈

Originally posted by: -charisma-

OMG I was thinking the same thing! 🤣 I didn't know Ragini before but I'm glad I got to know her through this show. Her and Sanaya are so much fun!! I'm glad their turn is over too. Tomorrow is Andy, he's kind of wierd but yes, he's much better than the other two.

I'm going to bash Nigar so much when she hosts, she was such a b***h to Ragz and Sanz 🤬 Grrr! And Manoj too. Constantly insulting the host is so rude! Both these people are mean. I can't wait till they host, this will be fun 😈

Hi5 ðŸ˜‰
They will have to pay for being so rude to our girls...Ragz-San chhod denge but we fans wont leave them😆
Lets see how Manoj ji cooks...he talks n takes out faults as if he's the head chef in a 5 star hotel & is the judge of masterchef out here.
Nigaar toh I know will have less scores than both Ragz n San..so i am happy abhi se😛
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Right there with you girl! I can't wait till Manoj and Nigar host. Especially Nigar. That is one rude and obnoxious woman -_-

I remember in the teaser, someone says something to Nigar's food and she goes into the kitchen and starts crying, saying that you shouldn't be so mean when someone cooked for you. Something like that but LOL! Talk about hypocrisy.

Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

Right there with you girl! I can't wait till Manoj and Nigar host. Especially Nigar. That is one rude and obnoxious woman -_-

I remember in the teaser, someone says something to Nigar's food and she goes into the kitchen and starts crying, saying that you shouldn't be so mean when someone cooked for you. Something like that but LOL! Talk about hypocrisy.

Its guess its either Ragini or Andy who said something to her.
LOL..now she'll get to know that how it actually feels when someone literally insults u & doesnt acknowledge ur efforts!!
Gosh...I am gonna turn into an evil when hers & Manoj ji's turn comes!!

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

yup,be ready Niggo and Manjo😆
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think some1 referred negar's sitting arrangements as kotha that's why she was crying..
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Even i was like chalo our gals tasks r over.. ab tum logon ki baari..!!  C'mon yaar we(Sanaya fans) knew sanaya is not a "great" cook ragini i dunno.. but both the gals did so much hardwork in preparing food.. n d outcome as per d dishes looked i felt were good.. u know my  seeing only u'll be like yummm... I don't think dishes would have tasted dat bad.. but its d concept actually.. jiske ghar pe khaoge ussi ki band bajaoge🤣 but watever i din't like all those insulting criticizes.. specially dat Nigar..😈 
Manoj ji ka roh i dunno Sanaya ke place pe he was like daal chawal sabsi nahi hai.. but ragini had made chawal n sabsi still he had his own problms.. i liked dat ragini gave him tomatoes🤣  n nigar had to drink dat spoilt jajeera pani🤣

now lets see how it happens at Nigar. Manoj ji n Andy's place😆
deleteaccount thumbnail
The two gawars- Watch out

Sanaya-Ragini Here 😎
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm dying more here for Nigar turns she's such a B.I.T.C.H if she's a bad guest I wonder what kind of host she's going to be?